- Meets ANSI Standards
- Engraved with the size for future reference
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Great for replacing missing sockets in your toolbox
Made from solid copper, outside edge of bolt terminal is sealed to reduce corrosion.
- Cable Size: 1/0
- Stud Size: 3/8"
- Qty: 2
- Specially designed channel and bulb seal is designed to keep water out
- Coated steel cable allows door to remain open at a 90 degree angle
- Locking stainless steel flush mount T-handle provides security
$2.992" Fine Crimp Steel Wire Cup With 1/4" Hex Shank. 6,000 RPM. Learn More
The economical air hammer for fast cutting action, especially for medium exhaust system, panel cutting, and general repair work.
- Includes 3 piece chisel set
- Quick change chisel retainer
- Longer life alloyed steel barrel and heat-treated piston
- Diffused handle exhaust
- Ergonomic grip
- Fits: 114, 114-5, 115-3, 116-3, 116-5, 117, 117-5, 157-3, 158-3, 159, 159-5, 684, 684-5, 685-3
- Dimensions: W: 14 5/8 L: 26 1/2
- Weight (lbs.): 14
Dimensions: H: 18 3/8 W: 20 1/2 L: 72
Weight (lbs.): 78
Cubic feet: 11.3
- ONE-TOUCH latch mechanism and trademarked RED PUSHBUTTON on both ends of the box allows for one-handed opening of the box from either side of the truck.
- Suspends from the side of a pickup truck allowing plenty of room underneath.
- Twin, gull-wing type covers provide easy access from either side of truck. Each cover operates independently.
- Clear ARMOR-TUF Powder Coat
Regular Price: $1.99
Special Price: $1.69
- Cuts composition materials, plastic, pipe, carbon steel and stainless steel
- Use with materials 1/8" and thicker
- Electronic beam weld for stronger, longer lasting teeth
- Bi-metal construction for faster cutting and added durability
- Precision set teeth for faster, smoother cuts
- A handy set that includes bits used in cell phone, game system, and other electronic repair.
- Soft finish, ergonomic handle with swivel base is well balanced and accepts the included 5/32 (4mm) bits
- Pocket sized case keeps everything organized
- Tweezers for picking up small parts