Delta Aluminum Transfer tanks are designed for the toughest conditions. Made of heavy-duty .125 tread plate aluminum, the tanks have internal baffles for reinforcing and controlling the flow of the contents when moving. All tanks are pressure tested for leaks.
- All tanks are pressure tested for leaks.
- 2-in reinforced bungs allow convenient use from either side.
- Filter system recommended.
- Built-in lifting rings to assist with lifting and moving an empty tank.
- Lockable filler cap and coupler prevent excessive pressure build up.
- Heavy-duty brackets to secure the tank to the truck bed.
- All brackets must be bolted to the truck bed.
- Safety Fill Capacity: 37 Gallons
- Maximum Fill Capacity: 42 Gallons
This sturdy composite housing on this air wrench handles even the toughest jobs! The impact wrench features a twin hammer mechanism to achieve maximum power and has two forward speeds. The PVC handle is built to absorb vibration to provide comfortable operation. This compact impact wrench is great for any auto shop, farm shop or home garage.
Max Torque 250 Ft-Lb Free Speed 7500 RPM Average Air Consumption 4 CFM @ 90 PSI
Aluminum liquid truck storage tanks are available in rectangular, vertical, L-shaped or combo configurations to meet a variety of applications. Recommended for construction and agricultural use.
- L-shaped tanks are designed to accommodate our full-size crossbed boxes
- Not intended for transferring gasoline or other flammables, and should not be used as an auxiliary fuel tank
- Does not meet DOT specifications
- Lockable Vent Caps
- Base mounting tabs
- Baffles provide an even flow of liquid
- Available in several sizes: 30" up to 60"
- Available in diamond-tread Bright or Black finish
- Sturdy .100 gauge aluminum
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
Staking and welding prevent pins from being driven out 3 deep doors are formed on all sides. Grip-Rite door opening channels add strength and make doors easy to grasp. EZ-Loader Anti-Tip Skid Bolster Three Heavy-Duty Lock Hooks Per DoorFully Welded Padlock Housing.Learn More
This 230V AC/DC Stick Welder is a smooth consistent welder for use the farm or ranch, in shops or the garage. With its 250 Amp Max. AC output; 160 Amp Max DC output it welds up to 3/8 inch mild steel and uses 1/16 inch, 5/64 inch, 3/32 inch and 1/8 inch rods. It features an integrated thermal overload and indicator light which automatically shuts off to avoid overheating. The indicator lights up when the duty cycle is exceeded, and shuts off when welding can resume The heavy-duty handles are perfect for lifting, cord/cable storage and tie-down straps. The heavy duty housing is welded, powder coated and assemble in the USA. Welder includes: welding leads, electron holder, and ground clamp with cables and holders.
- Great for use on the farm, ranch, and in the shop
- Quick connect dinse plugs for easy removal and change from AC to DC
- Integrated thermal overload and indicator light
- Infinite output adjustment with fold-in handle
- Welds in AC or DC
This Cushion Grip series offers the best of all worlds. Traditional rubber grip over rugged acetate core handles, that are color coded and stamped to indicate driver tip type and size. All blades are Black Oxide coated and all Nut Drivers are Zinc plated. Slotted tips are precision ground and all blades have blasted tips for precise fastener fit.
8 pc Cushion Grip Slotted & Phillips Screwdriver Set
83359 Slotted Cabinet, Rd - 3/16" x 3"
83560 Slotted Cabinet, Rd - 1/4" x 4"
83758 Slotted Cabinet, Rd - 5/16" x 6"
83944 Slotted Keystone, Sq - 1/4" x 1.5"
83395 Phillips - No. 1 x 3"
83593 Phillips - No. 2 x 4"
83770 Phillips - No. 3 x 6"
83959 Phillips - No. 2 x 1.5"
The Sportsman Series Hand Crank Emergency Radio is a multi-function palm-sized FM Radio with a weather band feature, an 85 decibel emergency alarm, a smart phone charger and an LED light than runs on power created by the hand crank. Hand crank power ensures you always have enough juice when power is not available.
Hand cranking for just one minute will provide up to 30 minutes of light, 10 minutes of radio, and 3 minutes of emergency alarm. This Emergency Radio can charge most smart phones with the included female USB adaptor you can use to connect with your existing phone charger. Hand crank the device for 3 minutes to get up to 10 minutes of mobile phone power. Keep an Emergency Radio in the emergency supply kit in the car and house, and one in the tent for use at the campsite. A switch on the front of the Emergency Radio lets you easily alternate between the FM radio and weather band features. The weather band radio connects to a nationwide network of radio stations broadcasting continuous weather information directly from the nearest National Weather Service office. Stay informed about severe weather conditions in your area, or the forecast for the day when you are camping in the woods. A headphone jacks lets you listen to the news and weather without disturbing your family.
- Crank for 3 minutes to power a cell phone for 2-10 minutes
- Crank for 1 minute for 30 minutes of light, 10 minutes of radio, and 3 minutes of emergency alarm
- No batteries required, just crank to charge
- Includes a female USB adaptor to connect with your existing phone charger
- Bright LED light can be used during blackout
- Multi-function palm-sized FM radio with weather band
- Emergency alarm