$7.994-1/2"x7/8 Zirconium Oxide (ZA) ZA80 grit Type 27 Zirconia Flap Disc Learn More
Chest Box; Standard; L 30 in. x W 19.25 in. x H 18 in. Designed To Fit Against Back Of Cab. Stainless Steel Lock Handles For Strength/Security. Aluminum Lid Supports Heavy Loads. Self Closing Struts. MicroSeal Stripping Seals Out Moisture. Lid Opens 90 Degree For Easy Loading. Aluminum One Piece Tub and Lid. Patented Fully Foamed Lid.Learn More
- Knaack job site equipment gas springs.
- Fits model 69 and 79 Knaack Boxes
Rainproof and Sleet- (Ice-) Resistant-Outdoor - Type 3R enclosures are intended for use outdoors to protect the enclosed equipment against rain and meet the requirements of Underwriters' Laboratories, Inc., Publication No. UL 508, applying to "Rainproof Enclosures." They are not dust-, snow-, nor sleet (ice-) proof. They shall have conduit hub or equivalent provision for watertight connection at the conduit entrance when the conduit enters at a level higher than the lowest live part, provision for locking, and provision for drainage. When completely and properly installed, these enclosures shall prevent the entrance of rain at a level higher than the lowest live part.
- 2 Poles
- 100 Amps
- Voltage Rating (VAC) 250
- Utility Voltage Monitor: Pick-Up 80% Drop-Out 60%
- Return to Utility: Approximately 15 seconds
- Weekly Exerciser: 15 minutes
- UL 1008 Listed
- Fast Release™ is 2x easier to open, has a no-trigger release, and offers one hand operation, includes convenient wire cutter
- Long, straight nose provides easy access in narrow, hard-to-reach places.
- Ideal for precision work and hobbies.
- The no-slip ProTouch™ grip provides comfort and leverage while reducing vibrations and hand fatigue.
- Ideal for tightening, clamping, twisting and turning
- Turn screw to adjust pressure and fit work.
- Stays adjusted for repetitive use
- Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability
- Hardened teeth are designed to grip from any angle
- High speed steel drill bits ensure fast, precise drilling
- High carbon steel plug taps are ideal for general purpose threading
The Sportsman Series Gasoline 4000 Surge Watt Portable Generator is ideal for powering the RV at the campsite, and a great solution for recreational activities as well as for temporary power supply in case of power outages. This 4000 watt unit is the perfect size to take for that weekend getaway, to tailgate the game at the stadium, or in case you need some temporary power in an emergency situation. It is ideal for hunters and campers running portable TVs, radio, small stoves, grills, and other small appliances.
This recoil start generator can run for 10 hours with a 50% load on 3.6 gallons of gas. It is equipped with four 120 volt outlets, one 120V RV outlet and a 12 volt DC outlet for battery charging.
This generator is powered by unleaded gasoline which is a convenient and easy to find fuel source. Choosing a gasoline generator like the Sportsman Series 4000 Watt Portable Gasoline Generator can ease your worry when catastrophe strikes, and make your leisure activities even more fun.
- 4000 surge watts/3500 running watts
- 7.0 HP, 4 stroke OHV engine, 3600 RPM, 212cc, recoil start with engine shut off switch
- Automatic low oil shutdown, AVR automatic voltage regulator, circuit breakers
- Four 120 volt outlets, one 120V RV outlet, and one 12 volt DC outlet for battery charging, 120V, 60 Hz
- Engine run time: 10 hours at 50 percent load, Decibel rating: 69 db
- 3.6 gallon fuel tank, fuel type: unleaded gasoline
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty, EPA approved, Non-CARB compliant/Not for sale in California
Fits Hi-Side Box model 296-3-02.
- #7 in picture