- Variable depth gullets provide more efficient chip clearance
- 4/6 Variable pitch teeth for reduced noise and improved performance
- Electron beam weld for stronger, longer lasting teeth
- Bi-metal construction for toughness and long life
Aluminum liquid truck storage tanks are available in rectangular, vertical, L-shaped or combo configurations to meet a variety of applications. Recommended for construction and agricultural use.
- L-shaped tanks are designed to accommodate our full-size crossbed boxes
- Not intended for transferring gasoline or other flammables, and should not be used as an auxiliary fuel tank
- Does not meet DOT specifications
- Lockable Vent Caps
- Base mounting tabs
- Baffles provide an even flow of liquid
- Available in several sizes: 30" up to 60"
- Available in diamond-tread Bright or Black finish
- Sturdy .100 gauge aluminum
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
$16.99Nothing is worse than loading something into your truck and scratching the top of the tailgate. Well, worry no more with the UWS tailgate cover!
- Sleek Custom Fit
- Made From Polished Aluminum
- Provides Maximum Protection For Your Truck
- 100 Percent Rust Free
- Easy To Install
- Hardware Included
- Compound cutting action with textured grips and E-Z close latch
- Great for cutting sheet metal, vinyl, plastic, rubber and many other applications
- Multi-purpose snips with compound cutting leverage
- Pro-Touch™ Grips provide superior comfort, resists twisting
The TALG2072 is full size 0.060 in. aluminum, gull wing cross bed truck tool box with a diamond plated finish. Fits wider bed trucks and deeper well. Bright or Black finish with dual lid. Strong double latch paddle handle to protect your valuables.
- Fits most full size trucks
- Dual lid
- Made of a one-piece no sag base making it sturdier and the paints are electro statically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Bright finish
Replacement Bolt Kit for model 1280 Fast Rack.
- 5/16-18 Nylon Lock Nut (8)
- 1/4-20 Nylon Lock Nut (8)
- 10-24 Nylon Lock Nut (8)
- 5/16” Flat Washer (8)
- 1/4” Flat Washer (12)
- 5/16” Lock Washer (4)
- 10-24 x 2-3/4“ Slot Head Screw (8)
- 1/4-20 x 1-1/2” Carriage Bolt (4)
- 5/16-18 x 1-1/4” Carriage Bolt (2)
- 5/16-18 x 1” Carriage Bolt (6)
- 5/16-18 x 2-1/4” Hex Head Bolt (1)
- 5/16-18 x 1-1/2” Hex Head Bolt (4)
- 1/4-20 x 1-1/4” Hex Head Bolt (4)
- Blind Fastener Install Tool (1)
- 5/16-18 Blind Fastener (4)
- 4-1/4” Rope Cleat (4)
- 16’ Extrusion Pad (1)
Delta PRO Single Lid and Dual Lid Steel Crossovers provide superior security for tools and equipment. The combination of our Gear-Lock System, reinforced lids, and our high-strength body will resist up to 1,000 pounds of prying force to break in.
- Gear-Lock self-adjusting dual rotary locking system always latches and closes for superior security
- Self-aligning latch pin pivots from side-to-side to engage with the Gear-Lock System; no adjustments required
- High-strength, self-rising lids will resist attempted break-ins better than other steel lids
- High-strength body resists cargo damage and protects the lock system
- End-mounted push buttons provide easy access; lid locks and unlocks from either side for security and safety
- Heavy-duty guards on single lid models protect the vertical-action gas spring lid lifts and help ensure long-term durability
- Built-in storage bin on both ends and 4-compartment sliding tray for convenient hand tool and small item storage
Dimensions: H: 24 1/8 W: 24 1/4 L: 48 1/8
Weight (lbs.): 145
Cubic feet: 16.2
- Brushed stainless steel paddle handle, with rotary style latch mechanism features a two position latch that prevents the door from inadvertently opening.
- Aluminum doors swing down for easy access and a full view of the contents. Opened door is supported by aircraft-type cables with swedged fittings which can be removed to allow for a fully open swing down position.
- Positive weather seal protects tools and materials stored inside from road dirt and weather.
This rust-resistant, heavy-duty rack handles loads up to 750 lbs, includes adjustable ladder brackets for ease of use and installs quickly and securely on most vans with rain gutters.
- Heavy-duty, 13-gauge, welded steel construction offers superior strength and durability
- 1-1/2" Square bars provide more load-bearing steel than round models, increasing load capacity
- High-gloss, white powder coat finish and rust-resistant coating add layers of protection
- Adjustable ladder brackets attach to load bars - act as load stops and provide tie-down points
- Quick and easy installation - limited assembly, no cutting
- Carrying capacity: 750 lbs
- Must not exceed manufacturer-specified vehicle- or cargo-capacity rating
- Application: most vans with rain gutters
- Limited lifetime warranty