Dee Zee Tool Box - Red Label Side Mount Boxes. Constructed of heavy duty Brite-Tread aluminum. Crown style lid for superior rigidity. Other features: lockable stainless steel paddle handles, dampened gas shocks, closed cell foam gasket, and self-adjusting strikers. Great storage by themselves or matched with our crossover toolboxes.
- Red Label Side Mount Tool Box
- Non-Rusting .056 Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Lockable Stainless Steel Paddle Handle Latch
- Internal Bends Add Superior Body Strength
- Closed Cell Foam Gasket Helps Resist The Elements From Getting Inside The Box
- Dampened Gas Shocks Open At A Steady, Controlled Rate
- Crowned Lid With Full Length Hidden Hinge
- Self-Adjusting Lid Strikers For Secure Closing
- Front, Back And Bottom Are Bent From A Single Piece Of Aluminum
- Solid Individually
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
Cast iron, twin cylinder, oil lubricated pump with belt drive technology 30-Gallon air compressor features: one piece cast iron crank case, thermally stable cast iron cylinder body, aluminum head and valve plate, automotive style ball bearings, durable Swedish stainless steel reed valves, oil level sight glass, easily accessible oil fill and 12-Inch cast iron balanced flywheel. The heavy duty induction motor allows for maximum performance and efficiency, along with the 155 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance. 30-Gallon ASME vertical portable tank has pre-attached pneumatic tires for maximum portability. Dual voltage motor is wired for standard 120-Volt outlet and may also be converted for 240-Volt application. Shipped with synthetic oil for optimum performance and long life and equipped with a quick-set regulator, tank and working pressure gauges and on/off switch.
- Key Features
- Cast iron, twin cylinder, oil lubricated pump
- Dual voltage motor is wired for standard 120-Volt outlet and may also be converted for 240-Volt application
- 155 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance
- 30-Gallon ASME vertical portable tank with pre-attached pneumatic tires, quick-set regulator, tank and working pressure gauges and on/off switch
- Maximum pressure: 155 PSI; CFM at 90 PSI: 5.7; CFM at 40 PSI: 7.0; RHP: 1.9; UL and CSA certified Learn More
Regular Price: $13.99
Special Price: $11.19
This compact air die grinder provides control and maneuverability even when working in close quarters. The grinder is constructed of lightweight aluminum yet is sturdy enough for frequent use This air grinder tool features a paddle-style trigger for comfort and control. Includes 1/8" collet, 1/4" collete, two wrenches, 5 piece mounted stone set.
Average Air Consumption 4 CFM @ 90PSI Exhaust Location Rear Max Speed 25,000 RPM Working Pressure 90 PSI Air Inlet 1/4" Collet Size 1/8", 1/4" Length 4" Weight 0.8 lbs Recommended Hose Size 1/4" to 3/8"
- Ultraflex upper cap design for comfort and protection.
- Soft, flexible outer shell protects and grips most surfaces without scratching or scuffing.
- High density, closed-cell foam for all-day comfort.
- Slot-n-Dot™ strap connections.
- Memory-Flex™ synthetic rubber straps.
- One size fits all.
$19.998" X 1" X 1" Arbor, 60 Grit, Type 1 bench grinder wheel. Max RPM 3,600. Vitrified bond, aluminum oxide. Designed for most stationary bench grinders. For general grinding and sharpening applications on mild steel. 1" arbor hole with adapters for 1/2", 5/8", and 3/4" arbors. Not for carbide applications. Learn More
- Variable depth gullets provide more efficient chip clearance
- 4/6 Variable pitch teeth for reduced noise and improved performance
- Electron beam weld for stronger, longer lasting teeth
- Bi-metal construction for toughness and long life
- Cuts composition materials, plastic, pipe, carbon steel and stainless steel
- Use with materials 1/8" and thicker
- Electronic beam weld for stronger, longer lasting teeth
- Bi-metal construction for faster cutting and added durability
- Precision set teeth for faster, smoother cuts
- For use only in impact drivers with 2000 in-lbs or less torque.