This wrench has an open end head on one end of the wrench a closed head on the other end. The size is marked on both side of the handle (front and back) to identify the size easily. These wrench are great to to build your set or replace a lost wrench in your toolbox. This wrench comes with a limited lifetime warranty for added value.Learn More
Maintenance kits are designed, manufactured and tested specifically for your generator's needs to help deliver optimum performance. Popular maintenance products are included in one kit for quick and easy servicing.
Each kit includes:
- Air filter
- Spark plug
- Oil filter
The Goldblatt Neon Handle knives are color coded to size making them easy to locate on the jobsite. These quality and lightweight finish knives have been the choice of the pro for decades. Large-grip plastic handles and finger-rests make them easy to use and maneuver. Flexible blue steel blade gives the perfect finish.
- Through-molded handle will not loosen or wobble
- Blue steel blade for maximum flexibility
- 1-Inch aluminum spine maintains blade straightness
- Large plastic handle with tapered neck
Our standard and low profile cross bed boxes are designed to fit most full-size trucks and allow storage under the box. Several models to choose from include Gull-wing or Full (single) lid. Our low profile truck boxes provide our customers with maximum rear window visibility and aerodynamic styling for today's sleek truck designs.
- Larger 5/16" adjustable striker pin head
- Gas cylinders allow easy access
- Optional double latch system or push button design
- Weatherproof gasket prevents leakage
- Available in Bright or Black finish
- .060" Aluminum resists rust
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Ethafoam mounting strips protect truck's finish
- W: 67", H:15", Depth: 20.5"
Dimensions: H: 150 1/2" L: 150 1/2"
Weight (lbs.): 175
- Requires separate purchase of cross member kit specific for Chevy, Dodge, Ford and Ford Super Duty trucks.
- Assembles and installs in approximately 1 hour and works great with bedliners because it mounts on the bed rails.
- Maximum load capacity 1,000 lbs.
- Incredible 1062 In-lbs Of Torque
- Torque Transfers To The Work, Not The User
- 1/4” Hex Quick-Change Locking Collet
- Built-in Led Work Light
Includes: Battery, Charger, (1) Philips Bit and Storage Case
- Impact Driver Motor: 18V DC
- No-Load Speed: 0-2100 RPM
- Impacts Per Minute: 0-3000 IPM
- Maximum Torque: 1062 in-lbs
- Collet Size: 1/4”
- Charger Input: 120V~, 60Hz
- Charging Time: 3-5 Hours