Milwaukee® Shockwave™ Impact Duty Magnetic Nut Drivers are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the Shockwave™ Impact Duty Magnetic Nut Drivers feature a powerful magnet allowing for a secure grip and unyielding bit engagement. The bits feature color-coded rings for quick and easy size identification and a chamfered edge to allow for fastening in tight spaces. Broadly targeting cordless users, the Shockwave™ Impact Duty accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs. Package quantity 3.
- Proprietary steel and heat treat process for maimum strength and durability
- Strong magentic tip for secure grip
- Color-coded band for easy size identification
- Chamfered edge for fastening in tight spaces
- Quick connect nozzles kits have a 0(deg), 15(deg), 40(deg) & Soaper Nozzle.
- Fits most pressure washers with a 1/4″ quick connect inlet.
- Comes with nozzle clip and nozzle holder.
- Comes with retail packaging.
Sleek, custom fit products to precisely fit each individual truck. Made from polished Aluminum to provide maximum protection, appearance and style for your truck. 100% rust-free. Easy to install hardware included. Available in following models in optional aluminum or black powder coat finishes.Learn More
JOBOX Premium On-Site Storage Boxes represents the ultimate in strength, security, and increased storage capacity. NEW Site-Vault Security System has 50% more locking points than those used on competitive models NEW EZ-Loader Skid Bolsters allow chest to be fork lifted from all four sides to easily move it around the job site or loading on a truck or trailer.
- 42-in long chest provides 9.3 Cubic Feet of usable storage space
- One-piece 7-gauge reinforced bolster on both ends reinforces the bottom of the chest to prevent damage if dropped
- Bolsters are pre-tapped for installing optional heavy-duty casters
60 x 24 x 27 3/4Learn More
$9.996" Narrow Face Coarse Crimp Steel Wire Wheel With 1/2 & 5/8 Arbor Hole. 6,000 RPM. Learn More
Milwaukee® designs and manufactures Sawzall® blades for the toughest professional applications. Material, blade geometry and heat treating are designed to maximize metal cutting performance.
- Double relief angle reduces tooth stress for long life.
- Precision forming process creates sharper teeth for fast cutting.
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability.
- Blade Dimension: 12"x3/4"x.035"
- Shank: 18 TPI
- TPI/Grit: 1/2 in. Universal
- Package Quantity: 5