Lincoln Bloodshot Eyeball Variable-Shade Auto-Darkening Welding Helmet has an auto-darkening lens that features 9–13 variable shade to match your welding needs. Meets ANSI and CSE/CE standards.
- Lightweight, yet tough polycarbonate shell provides protection while reducing fatigue
- Large 3.82in. x 1.73in. viewing area lets you see the whole work space
- Fast 1/10,000 sec. switch time
- Adjustable ratcheting headband provides a custom fit
- Absorbent, oversized sweatband adds comfort
- Convenient solar powered design with internal battery
- Includes 2 additional inside and outside cover lenses
- Solar powered to eliminate the need for batteries
- Polycarbonate construction
Dimensions in inches: 70 1/8A x 60 1/8B x 14 1/4C x 9D x 20 1/4E x 20 7/8F x 71G (Click here for dimension reference.)
This Delta Pro Aluminum single lid truck box fits the following fullsize truck models:
- Dodge: Ram Series 1500,2500 and 3500
- Ford: 6.5' and 8' long bed F150, F250, F350 except F150 with 4 dr. cab and flaresides
- Ford: 6.5' and 8' long bed F150, F250, F350 except flaresides
- Nissan: All Titan models
Great for running the RV while out on the road, or for keeping essential appliances going during a power outage, the Sportsman Series Tri Fuel Generator has the power and flexibility to handle the task. This generator runs on either unleaded gasoline, natural gas, or propane gas, so you can use whichever fuel is more easily available or affordable at the moment. With the Sportsman Series 9,000 Watt Tri Fuel Generator, you get the long lasting, clean burning advantage of propane and natural gas, plus the familiar and easy to find benefits of unleaded gasoline.
With 9,000 peak surge watts and 7,200 rated continuous watts the Sportsman Series Tri Fuel Generator is a powerful generator than can handle the needs of most contractors, homeowners and recreational activities. Equipped with four 120 volt outlets, a single 120V RV outlet, a 12 volt DC outlet for battery charging, and a 120/240 volt twist lock outlet, this generator can run just about anything. Use the generator right out of the box with the recoil start or install a motorcycle battery (not included) to activate the electric start feature.
The Sportsman Series 9,000 Watt Tri Fuel Generator boasts an engine run time of 10 hours at 50% load. A 5 foot propane fuel hose with a regulator is included for your added convenience. The 15 HP engine is surprisingly quiet; it runs at less than 80 Db. The Sportsman Series 9,000 Watt Tri Fuel Generator is ideal for anyone who needs affordable, flexible, and portable power.
- 9000 peak surge watts and 7,200 rated running watts can run the RV, household appliances, and power tools
- Great for use while camping, for emergency power during a blackout, or on the jobsite
- Runs on gasoline or liquid propane fuel, giving you flexibility while out on the road, or during an emergency
- The 15 HP, 4 stroke OHV engine delivers maximum performance
- Mobility kit with two 10 inch wheels and handle make is easy to move
- Recoil or Electric start (when a battery is installed, battery not included)
- 4-120V outlets, 1-120V RV outlet, 1-120/240V outlet, 1-12V DC outlet,
- 7.4 gallon fuel tank, run time = 10 hrs @ 50% load
- Decibel rating < 80 db
- 120/240-volt operation, displacement (CC): 420cc
- AVR automatic voltage regulation, low oil shut off, spark arrestor, engine shut off switch, and circuit breaker
- EPA approved
- Propane tank not included
8 EZ Bin Dividers for EZ-Cube Shelving.Learn More
Tanks are available in rectangular, vertical or L-shaped configurations to meet a variety of applications for your truck.
- L-shaped tanks are designed to accommodate our full-size, crossbed boxes
- Not intended for transferring gasoline or other flammables, and should not be used as an auxiliary fuel tank
- Does not meet DOT specifications
- Lockable Vent Caps
- Base mounting tabs
- Baffles provide an even flow of liquid
- Availabe in White or Black finish
- Sturdy 14 gauge steel
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Aerodynamic domed lid adds strength
- Ethafoam mounting strips protect truck's finish
- Sturdy, one-piece, no sag base design
Dimensions: H: 19 1/4 W: 20 L: 55
Weight (lbs.): 52
Cubic feet: 12
- Rotary style latch mechanism keeps the cover tight against the weather seal.
- Angled body design is ideal for use with fifth wheel and goose neck trailer applications
- Back of the check can be placed tight against the front of the pickup bed because zero clearance is needed for opening the cover.
The DAC Series Aluminum Crossovers offer a great combination of features for storing and protecting your valuables. Available in Single Lid and Mid-Lid Dual Lid models, they will provide improved long-term durability, and reliability when compared to other products in the same price range.
- High-strength body with wide top flanges resists cargo damage and helps protect the lock system
- Rugged adjustable strikers adjust vertically and horizontally to keep the lid locked down tight
- Large pan bolsters reinforce the beveled edge lids for improved rigidity and strength
- Leak-proof stainless steel paddle handles prevent moisture from getting inside
- Gas spring lid lifts automatically raise the lids for easier access
- 3-compartment tray provides storage space for small items
- Full weather stripping creates a tight seal against moisture and dust