- Keyed locks protect valuables
- Heavy-duty gas shocks provide smooth opening every time
- Optional double latch system or push button design
- Available in Bright or Black finish
Looking for a quality knife that doesn't require a loan to buy? Silent Strike's Pakkawood Folding Knife is a good quality knife that is built to last. The knife's thumb stud allows for easy opening, and the liner lock keeps the blade from folding in until your task is complete. The three inch blade is factory sharp and holds an edge quite well. This tool looks beautiful and is also quite functional. This Silent Strike has the kind of quality and rustic feel that reminds you of your grandfather's pocket knife. At 4 inches in length and only a half inch think, the knife isn't too heavy or too bulky to slip into your pocket or belt sheath, making this knife a good choice for your everyday carry needs.
- Stainless Steel
- Pakkawood Inlay Handle
- Liner Lock
- Folding Design
- Thumb Stud for Opening
- Handle- 4 inches long by 1/2 inches thick
- Blade- 3 inches long
Made from solid copper, outside edge of bolt terminal is sealed to reduce corrosion.
- Wire Size: 2
- Stud Size: 3/8"
- Qty - 2
You will enjoy how much the sleek look of UWS's Low Profile Series complements the latest designs of today's trucks. The toolbox sits just 2" above the truck bed rails instead of the standard 4," providing a better view out the back window for maneuvering or keeping an eye on your load. The insulated, beveled, single lid opens fully to 90 degrees with the help of two super-duty lift cylinders, which raise the lid and hold it open as you load and unload your gear. Smaller items and tools can be stored conveniently on the divided, sliding tray, ensuring they are readily available for use. Model TBS-60A-LP-BLK Black Finish Angled Low Profile Truck Bed Toolbox by United Welding Services (UWS) and ThuleLearn More
Guardian Series Pre-Packaged Kit Includes:
- 16/16kW (LPG/NG) Generator,
- 200 Amp-NEMA/UL 3R Service Entrence Rated Automatic Transfer Switch
- 12" Flexible Fuel Line Connector
- Composite Mounting Pad
- Battery Requirement (*NOT INCLUDED*): (Group 26R, 12 Volts and 525 CCA Minimum)
- Generac OHVI® Engine- Generac’s OHVI® engine, specifically designed for generator use, provides the reliability to power through the most severe outages.
- True Power™ Technology- Less than 5% total harmonic distortion for smooth operation of your sensitive electronics and appliances.
- DPM Technology - Digital Power Management Technology allows for the smart control of two air conditioners without any additional items.
- Evolution™ Controller- Features a multilingual, two-line LCD text display with color-coded, backlit buttons.
- Certified for 18"" Installation to the Home- Third-party certified to NFPA standards to be installed as close as 18” from the home’s exterior wall, provided it is located away from doors, windows, and fresh-air intakes, and unless otherwise directed by local codes.
- Rated for Operation in Areas with Low Natural Gas Pressure
- This generator can operate on natural gas pressures as low as 3.5” of water column.
- All-Weather Steel Enclosure- Our durable powder-coat finish helps make the sturdy, all-weather steel enclosure corrosion resistant. It’s also able to withstand 150 mph winds.
- Quiet-Test™ Mode
- Thanks to Quiet-Test, weekly self-tests run at lower RPM’s for only five minutes. It’s quieter than other brands, and consumes less fuel. Choose your schedule - weekly, bi-weekly or monthly.
- Mobile Link™ Compatible
- Take advantage of Generac’s Mobile Link cellular remote monitoring system and check on your generator’s status using your computer or smart phone. Sold separately.
- 5-year Limited Warranty
Harris Compatible Acetylene Cutting Tips, 6290 Series Medium Duty. #770142 #0 (3/8 – 5/8").Learn More
TracRac Utility Rack; Tall. 100 Percent Aluminum Construction. Dual Stage Silver Powdercoat Finish. Adjustable Aluminum Tie Downs And Load Stops. Aluminum ARC Cleat. Aluminum Crossbar Endcaps.Learn More