Flag Tag#: BR-RB3814-FT
Size: 3/8″ MNPT x 1/4″ FNPTLearn More
- 4000 PSI Max Pressure
- 4.0 GPM Max Flow
- Powered by a commercial-grade 13HP Honda GX390 gas engine with steel gas tank, engine oil alert, and pull start ignition.
- Stainless steel frame with solid welded foot, threaded axle, and bolt-on tires, anti-vibration rubber foot.
- Engine: 13 Honda GX390
- PSI: 4000
- GPM: 4.0
- Pump: Comet ZWD4040G
Acetylene cap for cylinder #3 and #4Learn More
- Heavy duty 15 amp high-torque motor
- Cuts pipe, rebar, angle iron, drywall studs, and more.
- Handles up to 4-1/2” round stock
- Adjustable fence miters up to 45 degrees
- Convenient quick-release vise
- Safety Lock -Off switch
- Spindle Lock for quick wheel changes
- 2 Year warranty
- CSA Listed
Includes: 14” Abrasive Wheel and Wrench
- Rated Voltage: 120V~ 60Hz
- Rated Input Power: 15 Amp
- No Load Speed: 2,800 RPM
- Blade Size: 14” (355 mm)
- Arbor Size: 1” (25 mm)
- Max Cutting Capacity: Round: 4-1/2” (120mm)
- Max Cutting Capacity Square: 4” (100mm)
- Max Cutting Capacity Rectangular: 2-3/4” x 6-5/8” (70mm x 170mm)
- Net Weight: 44 Lbs
Dee Zee Transfer Tanks - A safe and convenient means for transporting non-flammable liquids. Constructed of heavy gauge Brite-Tread aluminum. Radius curve design eliminates key weld pressure points. Tanks feature 3 stability baffles, lockable cap, .375" drainage plug, and venting coupler. Tanks are intended for private use (non-commercial). Not designed for use as an auxiliary fuel system. Not for use with gasoline. Does not meet title 49 of the United Stated Federal Registry governing transportation.
- Specialty Series Transfer Tank
- Non-Rusting .125 Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Radius Curve Eliminates Weld Pressure Points
- Includes Cap And Coupler For Venting
- 3 Stability Baffles And Drain Plug
- Mounting Tabs To Secure To The Truck Bed
- Volume: 38 Gallon Capacity
- Skinny Rectangle - L: 59.5" x W: 9" x H: 19"
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
Milwaukee® designs and manufactures Sawzall® blades for the toughest professional applications. Material, blade geometry and heat treating are designed to maximize metal cutting performance in nail embedded wood.
- Double relief angle reduces tooth stress for long life.
- Precision forming process creates sharper teeth for fast cutting.
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability.
- Blade Dimension: 9"x3/4"x.050"
- Shank: 1/2 In. Universal
- TPI/Grit: 5 TPI
- Package Quantity: 5
Warning light mount for model 1908 Cap Protector.
- 7 1/2" side mount round base.
- Engraved with size and product number for future reference.
- Higher Quality Socket for High Powered Impact Wrenches
- Made to Strict ANSI standards
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Excellent for replacing missing sockets in your toolbox or selecting a certain size