The 4 piece pry bar set from Titan tools is perfect to keep in the tool box for anytime you are in a pinch. WIth tough poly-propylene hand grips and shafts forged from carbon steel witha black oxide finish they are built to last. This set includes 4 bars in sizes 8" 12", 18" and 24".Learn More
- Bit is constructed of M-7 high speed steel for high resistance to abrasion during tough drilling applications
- Three-flatted shank design provides better chuck grip and reduces slippage.
- Ideal for use in keyless chucks
- All Silver & Deming bits are 6" long and feature a 1/2" reduced shank that fits all 1/2" drills
- Standard 118 degree point for use in wood, metal, and plastic
The 12" Deluxe Nozzle comes with a Brush and Squeegee insert to meet your wet/dry clean-up needs. A swivel elbow provides you with extra comfort and flexibility. Connects directly to any hose with a 1-1/4" opening (about the size of a golf ball).Learn More
Sealed Pressure Switch 140 PSI On to 175 PSI Off with 1/8 Male NPT Thread, rated up to 30 amps for 12 & 24 volt systems.
(Tolerance of +/- 5% in PSI)Learn More
Flat, high-strength, self-fluxing alloy for copper-to-copper (without flux) and copper-to-bronze with 5130 flux. Preheating is recommended for some applications.
Part No. Diameter Length Qty. #770205 1/8" 17-1/2" 10
- Heavy-duty aluminum frame assures durability and accuracy – JobSite ToughTM
- Color coded hand grips, end-caps and cover plates
- Non-slip comfort grip hand grips
- Shock absorbing end caps protect frame
- SurroundView® reflects ambient light for easy read
- Top read window maximizes readability
- Over-sized easy read 1/2" vials
- Sister Level Series: 1203 Series
- Magnets: No
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Frame Weight: Heavy Duty
- Oversized Frame: No
- Molded Hand Grips: Yes
- Oversized Vials: Yes
- Glo-View®: No
- Top Read: Yes
- Heavy-duty jaws grip around work of all shapes; ideal for plumbers, mechanics, welders, and others working with large objects
- Ideal for tightening, clamping, twisting and turning
- Turn screw to adjust pressure and fit work. Stays adjusted for repetitive use
- Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability
- Classic trigger release designed to provide maximum locking force
- Hardened teeth are designed to grip from any angle
- Versatile tool for stripping paint and varnish, soften caulking and putty for removal, remove adhesive labels. Thawing pipes, gutters, freezers, or radiators. Loosening rusted nuts and bolts. Speed-dry epoxy, cement, or any damp surface, and more
- Powerful 12.5 Amp Motor
- Air reduction nozzle concentrates heat.
- Deflector nozzles protect glass and other surfaces.
- Reflector nozzle speeds thawing of pipes.
- 3-position rocker type switch for high temp, off and low temp.
- 2 Year warranty
- ETL Listed
Includes: (2) Deflector Nozzles, (1) Reflector Nozzle and (1) Air Reduction Nozzle
- Rated Voltage: 120V AC, 60HZ
- Rated Input Power 12.5 Amp
- Output: 750/ 1500 Watts
- Air Temperature: 572 / 1000 °F
- Air Volume: 10/17 cu. ft. / min.