- Flux Core Wire - .030", 2 lb. Spool
- 1 Year Warranty
- Simple push of innovative press-n-slide button adjusts lower jaw 2X faster than traditional groove joint pliers.
- Multi-Groove Ratcheting System has twice the groove positions than any other groove joint pliers, providing precise jaw positioning to grip any type of surface.
- Anti-pinch, non-slip ProTouch™ Grips provide comfort, control, and less hand fatigue.
- Right angle teeth grip in all directions for maximum bite.
- Metal Injection Molding (MIM) process for precision parts delivers strength and exceptional performance.
- Now available with straight, smooth, and v-shaped jaws.
- Backed by the IRWIN VISE-GRIP Lifetime Guarantee.
For repair in all positions of materials with 55%-nickel cast iron. This electrode produces welds with higher strengths and ductility than the straight nickel electrodes. Deposits are machinable, but harder and more resistant to cracks and abrasion than high-nickel welds. AC/DC (electrode positive). Preheating is mandatory on cast iron.
- Size: 1/8".
High-chromium manganese-alloy electrode used for buildup and overlay. Used for austenitic, carbon and low-alloy steel. Excellent impact resistance, good abrasion resistance and improved corrosion resistance. AC/DC (electrode positive preferred). For 1/2" to 3/4" base materials. Preheat to 200° F and cool slowly.
- Size: 1/8"
- Qty: 4
1/8" lead-free solder (1/2 Lbs/.227 Kg). 95% Tin, 5% Antimony. Tin-Antimony "lead free" solder can be used for soldering potable water pipe joints. Good for plumbing, refrigeration systems and other non-electrical applications where strength is required. Tensile strength: 6000 PSI. Melting point: 464° F (240° C).Learn More
Protects the pump for contaminants in the water. Clear bowl to easily view filter.
- 8 GPM
- Max Temperature: 175(deg)F
- Inlet: 3/4″ FGHT
- Outlet: 1/2″ MNPT
- Port: Dual 1/4″ FNPT with plugs