- Standard Welding Helmet
- Comfortable, lightweight design
- Drop down ratchet headgear allows you to nod helmet into place
- Fully assembled, includes 2 inch x 4-1/4 inch shade number 10 safety and cover lenses
- ANSI-Z87 approved lenses
An all-purpose stick electrode for use in all positions on carbon and galvanized steel. 60,000 PSI tensile strength. Deep penetrating, ideal for welding through light to medium amounts of dirty, rusty or painted materials. Runs on AC or DCEP (reverse) polarity.Learn More
These mini attachments include a Straight Wand, Curved Wand, Crevice Tool, Round Brush, and Oval Brush. This is the perfect kit to clean those small niches of your electronic equipment, dashboards, vcr's and other tight spots.
- 6 piece kit with adapter connects to any 1-1/4" hose
- Simple push of innovative press-n-slide button adjusts lower jaw 2X faster than traditional groove joint pliers.
- Multi-Groove Ratcheting System has twice the groove positions than any other groove joint pliers, providing precise jaw positioning to grip any type of surface.
- Anti-pinch, non-slip ProTouch™ Grips provide comfort, control, and less hand fatigue.
- Right angle teeth grip in all directions for maximum bite.
- Metal Injection Molding (MIM) process for precision parts delivers strength and exceptional performance.
- Now available with straight, smooth, and v-shaped jaws.
- Backed by the IRWIN VISE-GRIP Lifetime Guarantee.
$19.998" X 1" X 1" Arbor, 60 Grit, Type 1 bench grinder wheel. Max RPM 3,600. Vitrified bond, aluminum oxide. Designed for most stationary bench grinders. For general grinding and sharpening applications on mild steel. 1" arbor hole with adapters for 1/2", 5/8", and 3/4" arbors. Not for carbide applications. Learn More
- Unique rivet assembly, permanently "bonds" head to blade
- Head will stay square for life of product
- Extruded aluminum 1/8" blade and head thickness
- Clear protective anodized finish
- Screened, thermal-bonded black 1/8" graduations
- Large, bold easy reading graduations