- 9/16 inch 4 flute
- SDS shank
- 4 inch drilling depth
- 6-1/2 inch overall length
- Fits all hammer drills with 3-jaw or Jacobs chuck
- Chrome vanadium shaft through-hardened to 50-53HrC
- Patented flute geometry removes dust from the hole quicker for fast drilling and long life
- Up to 150% faster than other competitive bits
- Shot-peened, double-tempered finish reduces breakage
- Hot isostatically pressed to extend life and resist breakage
- Copper braze material gives high heat resistance for reduced tip loss
- All tips made to ANSI specifications
Milwaukee® Shockwave Impact Duty™ Driver Bits are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the Shockwave Impact Duty™ Driver Bits feature an innovatively designed geometric shock absorption zone to extend life. The forged tip allows for a secure grip and maximum contact eliminating stripping or slipping. Broadly targeting cordless users, the Shockwave Impact Duty™ accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs. 5 per package
- Geometric design provides the shock absorption zone
- Proprietary steel and heat treat process for maximum strength and durability
- Forged tips for maximum grip
- Blue-Groove point and cutting edge for faster chip removal - 4x faster than standard spade bits
- Double cutting spurs scribe the outside of the hole reducing breakout
- 10% larger shank for added durability
- Grooved hex shank prevents slipping in drill chuck or bit extension
- Fits all standard quick change chucks
- Not for use with bit extensions
- Variable depth gullets provide more efficient chip clearance
- 4/6 Variable pitch teeth for reduced noise and improved performance
- Electron beam weld for stronger, longer lasting teeth
- Bi-metal construction for toughness and long life
Out of stock
The Milwaukee 3" Scraper Blade is designed for effortless and efficient surface prep and material removal applications with all HACKZALL™ and SAWZALL® Recip Saws. The 3" scraper blade offers a great solution for applications covering large surface areas.
- Fits all SAWZALL® and HACKZALL™ Recip Saws
- Induction hardened blade edge for maximum durability
- Corrosion resistant coating for extended life
- Chamfered corners prevent digging into work material
- Resharpenable blade
- Designed to remove broken studs, bolts, socket screws and fittings
- Aggressive left hand spiral design for extra gripping power
- Spiral flutes are designed to embed themselves deeper into the metal as you turn the tool, so as the fastener resistance increases, the extractor's grip increases
- Extractor size and recommended drill bit size are etched on each tool.
Out of stock
Milwaukee® designs and manufactures Sawzall® blades for the toughest professional applications. Material, blade geometry and heat treating are designed to maximize general purpose cutting performance.
- Double relief angle reduces tooth stress for long life.
- Precision forming process creates sharper teeth for fast cutting.
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability.
- Blade Dimension: 8"x3/4"x.050"
- Shank: 1/2 in. Universal
- TPI/Grit: 8/12 TPI
- Package Quantity: 5