Blast away dirt and grime with this Simpson MSV3024 pressure washer. It offers 3000 PSI, 2.4 GPM and a 4-cycle, 190cc Honda engine. Its Direct Drive Engine and Pump allows its streamlined power transmission from engine to pump. This Simpson MSV3024 has 12" never-flat tires, and it comes with a 30' high-pressure hose, a recoil start type and a fuel capacity of 1 Quart. Its ergonomic spray gun allows the operator to work longer and with greater ease. It's quick connect steel accepts standard nozzles and attachments. 4 Stainless Steel Quick Connect Nozzles: 0°, 15°, 40° & soap applicator nozzles allow you to choose the spray pattern best suited for the job. Extra dirty? Just drop the detergent siphoning tube into pressure washer safe detergent and attach the soap applicator!
- HONDA OHC Premium Residential Engine for Easy Start and Proven Reliability
- Honda GCV190 OHC Engine with FNA brass head axial cam pump provides easy starts and proven reliability
- Direct Drive Engine and Pump for Streamlined Power Transmission from Engine to Pump
- Maintenance-Free Axial Cam Pump with POWERBOOST Technology for Increased Performance
- SIMPSON PowerBoost axial cam pump with forged brass head
- 1 Quart Fuel Tank
- 1/4" x 30' Non-Marring Hose with Easy Connectors for No-Tools Assembly
- Downstream Detergent Injection System
- 4 Quick Connect Nozzles - 0, 15, 40 and Soap
Specifications Water Pressure 3000 PSI Flow Rate 2.4 GPM Engine Manufacturer Honda GCV190 Pump Type FNA Axial Cam Pump Wheels 12" Never Flat Tires Pump/Hose Easy Connector Yes Hose 1/4" x 30' Hose with Easy Connectors Hose/Gun Easy Connector Yes Wand Type Easy Connect Spray Wand Engine Orientation Vertical Frame Welded Steel Frame Tube Style 1-1/4" Round Steel Tube Frame Handle Style 1-1/4" Round Steel Tube Accessory Storage On-Board Unit Length (in) 23" Unit Width (in) 21" Unit Height (in) 36.25" Unti Weight (lb) 64 lbs.
NOTE: This item is a refurbished unit which may show some ware in the form of, but not limited to chips, cracks, scratches or blemishes in paint. Defects in the units performance will need to be factory serviced.Learn More
Innerside Boxes mount on top of the bed side rails or walls. The lower part of the box extends down the inside of the side rails or walls.
They are ideal for storing longer tools and can be used individually or in pairs.
Combine a pair of Innerside Boxes with a Crossover to create a wraparound storage system on your truck.
Measure the length of your truck’s side rails or walls to determine the length of Innerside Box you can install on your truck. If used with a Crossover, deduct the space needed for it and allow a 1” space between the Crossover and the Innerside Boxes for the lids to open and close without interference.
Innerside Boxes come with support legs and mounting hardware.
- Gear-Lock locking system resists over 1,000 lbs of break-in force
- Built-in full-length storage compartment provides storage for small parts and tools.
- High-strength body design resists cargo damage and attempted break-ins.
- 3-Layer RSL lid provides superior lid strength and rigidity
- Self-aligning lid latch pins pivot side to side to ensure the lead seals tight
$248.97The Champion 66520 2 in Semi trash pump with hose kit is a powerful pump that is light, compact and efficient. The unit is powered by a 196 cc Champion Single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine with a .9 gal. fuel tank and 0.63 qt. oil capacity. The recoil start makes this pump easy to set up and run. Integrated 6 in. never flat wheels and fold away handlebar allow for the portability necessary to take the pump where you need it most. CARB approved for sale in all 50 states.Learn More
- Easy pull recoil start
- 4-stroke, air-cooled 196 cc champion OHV engine
- Cast iron engine sleeve for durability
- Low oil shut-off
- 2 in. NPT diameter inlet/outlet
- Total head 98 ft./suction head 26 ft.
- Maximum delivery volume 158 gal./minute
- Maximum solids diameter 9/16 in.
- 0.87 in. diameter tubular steel frame (roll cage) for protection and durability
- Fold away handlebar for portability and safety
- 6 in. never flat tires
- Complete hose kit includes: 12 ft. intake hose, cam action quick coupler, intake strainer, 20 ft. discharge hose, hose clamps, Teflon tape
- Heavy-duty steel construction with reinforced lid
- Built-in storage compartments on the front for storing hand tools and small parts
- Full weather stripping to help seal out moisture and dust
- Fully welded seams and formed edges add extra strength and rigidity Learn More
- 4-position blade clamp allows for flush cutting and increased positional versatility
- 1-1/8-inch stroke length delivers a fast cutting speed
- Variable speed trigger with 0-3000 rpm provides increased blade control and faster cut speeds
- Pivoting adjustable shoe extends blade life and allows depth of cut control
- Rubber over molded comfort grip delivers optimal comfort and control
- Angled at bottom of front and side walls to accommodate sloped bed walls and wheel wells
- Offset lid construction allows lid to open fully without back wall interference
- .060" Aluminum resists rust
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Sturdy, one-piece, no sag base design
Dimensions: 60.75 x 20.5 x 18 inchesLearn More
The M18™ Cordless 1/2" Hammer Drill Driver not only delivers an industry leading compact and ergonomic design, but is up to 20% faster in concrete than the competition. In addition, the 2602-20 is the only hammer drill/ driver in its class with an all metal gear case, providing maximum durability for heavy duty applications. Built with a Milwaukee® 4-pole motor, the 2602-22 delivers best in class 550 in-lbs of peak torque with the M18™ XC High Capacity LITHIUM-ION Battery, while the 2602-22CT delivers 450 in-lbs of peak torque with the M18™ Compact LITHIUM-ION Battery. A variable speed trigger provides speed control between 0-1,700 RPM (High Speed) & 0-450 RPM (Low Speed).
- (2) M18™ XC High Capacity RED LITHIUM™ Batteries
- 1-Hour Charger
- Milwaukee® 4-Pole Frameless Motor: Delivers 550 in-lbs of peak torque, 0-450/0-1,700 RPM, & 29,000 BPM.
- Compact & Ergonomic Design: 8-1/2" Length
- DPM - Digital Power Management: Overload protection prevents damage to the tool and battery in abusive situations
- All Metal Gear Case: The only metal gear case in its class
- All Metal 1/2" Single Sleeve Ratcheting Chuck: Provides maximum durability and bit retention
- Voltage: 18V
- Torque: 525 in-lbs
- Chuck Type: 1/2" Single Sleeve
- RPM: 0-550/0-1,700
- BPM: 0-29,000
- No of Batteries Included: (2) M18™ XC High Capacity RED LITHIUM™ Batteries
- Battery: RED LITHIUM™
- Length: 8-1/2"
- Tool Weight: 4.9 lbs
The TAWB56W is an aluminum flush mount design that provides a clean look and an unobstructed view of the road. Made of .060 in. aluminum. New wider design. Offset lid construction allows lid to open fully without back wall interference. Strong double latch paddle handles protect your valuables.
- Fits full size trucks with a wider design
- Offset lid construction allowing lid to open fully without back wall interference
- Strong double latch paddle handle protects your valuables
- Bright finish
Dee Zee Transfer Tanks - A safe and convenient means for transporting non-flammable liquids. Steel, protected by black NRT (No Rust Technology) rust inhibitor powder coat finish. Radius curve design eliminates key weld pressure points. Feature 3 stability baffles, lockable cap, .375" drainage plug, and venting coupler. Tanks are intended for private use (non-commercial). Not designed for use as an auxiliary fuel system. Not for use with gasoline. Does not meet title 49 of the United Stated Federal Registry.
- Specialty Series Transfer Tank
- Heavy-Duty 14-Gauge Steel
- Texture Black Powder Coat Finish
- NRT Powder Coat Is A Specially Designed To Increase Corrosion Protection
- Radius Curve Eliminates Weld Pressure Points
- Includes Cap And Coupler For Venting
- 3 Stability Baffles And Drain Plug
- Volume: 38 Gallon Capacity
- Skinny Rectangle - L: 59.5" x W: 9" x H: 19"
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty