- This Multi-Compartment Storage Box with Removable Dividers Keeps Parts Organized and Allows for Greater Visibility and Access to Contents.
- Easy scoop design for convenient access to small parts.
- Clear see-through lid allows you to see the contents at a glance.
- Cover firmly snaps shut to secure contents.
- Convenient built in carry handle.
- Available in Red.
The Tool Shed Aluminum Folding Utility Knife has a lightweight aluminum handle with a stainless steel pocket or belt clip. The Utility Knife has a thumb stud that provides easy one-handed opening, with a quick change blade mechanism.
- Quick Change Blade Mechanism
- Thumb Stud Provides Easy One-Handed Opening
- Lightweight Anodized Aluminum Handle with Removable Stainless Steel Pocket or Belt Clip
- Folding Design for Convenience and Safety
- Includes One Standard Utility Knife Blade
Rigid 50mm dual cup eye goggles come with #5 shade for acetylene welding. Compact design with elastic headband provides years of trouble-free eye protection.Learn More
$5.492-3/4" Coarse Crimp Steel Wire Cup Brush With M-10 X 1.25 Arbor Hole. 14,000 RPM. Learn More
Looking for a quality knife that doesn't require a loan to buy? Silent Strike's Pakkawood Folding Knife is a good quality knife that is built to last. The knife's thumb stud allows for easy opening, and the liner lock keeps the blade from folding in until your task is complete. The three inch blade is factory sharp and holds an edge quite well. This tool looks beautiful and is also quite functional. This Silent Strike has the kind of quality and rustic feel that reminds you of your grandfather's pocket knife. At 4 inches in length and only a half inch think, the knife isn't too heavy or too bulky to slip into your pocket or belt sheath, making this knife a good choice for your everyday carry needs.
- Stainless Steel
- Pakkawood Inlay Handle
- Liner Lock
- Folding Design
- Thumb Stud for Opening
- Handle- 4 inches long by 1/2 inches thick
- Blade- 3 inches long
Protec Heavy Duty Rubber Drawer liner protects your drawers from dents, scratches and abrasions
Just cut to size of drawer and install, it's that easy!Learn More