Compatible with most DEWALT 18 V tools. Allows for use of 20 V max batteries in most DEWALT 18 V tools.
The DCA1820 will not function with the following: DW9116, DW9117, DC9310, DC9319, DC9320, DCB103, or previous model chargers; DC628K, DC618K, DC616K, DC608K, or DC608B Nailers; DC020, DC022, DCL060, or DCL061 Lights; DC018, DW911, DC011, and DC012 Radio.
- Compatible with most DEWALT 18 V tools
- Allows for use of 20 V max batteries in most DEWALT 18 V tools
- Requires use of 20 V max charger
- Adapter will not fit into DEWALT 18 V chargers
2X Brighter, Maximum Versatility – The New TRUEVIEW M18 LED HP Flood Light is designed to give professionals a portable area lighting solution that replaces 500W Halogen Flood Lights and adapts, performs, and survives industrial use. The 2360-20 is the industry’s brightest 18V LED flood light, and it is up to 20% brighter than 500W Halogen Flood Lights. Capable of filling large areas with light, it provides 3,000 lumens of high definition light output for in its high mode, 1,500 in medium and 650 in low, and it can run for up to 2, 4, or 9 hours with an M18 REDLITHIUM XC 5.0 Battery Pack. In addition to running off of M18 batteries, it can run off of an AC cord for all day applications. It uses high quality LEDs with a neutral white color and a high color rendering index paired with a Milwaukee designed reflector to produce an even beam pattern. Its head rotates 240° to direct light where it is needed, and there are 3 keyholes in its base for hanging in multiple orientations. Its compact footprint and integrated carry handles allow for easy transport or storage in bags, on carts, or in job boxes. This light stands up to the toughest working conditions, through its durable roll cage design and impact-resistant lens and bezel. It offers significant advantages over halogen work lights with superior impact durability and temperature management, and its LEDs never need to be replaced, and are backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- 20% Brighter than 500W Halogen Flood Light
- Three light output modes for optimal brightness and runtime
- High Mode: 3,000 lumens for up to 2 hours with M18™ XC 5.0 Pack
- Medium Mode: 1,500 lumens for up to 4 hours with M18™ XC 5.0 Pack
- Low Mode: 650 lumens for up to 8 hours with M18™ XC 5.0 Pack
- High Definition Output with true color, even beam, and natural light
- Dual Power Source: M18™ or Corded
- Light Head rotates 240° with positive stops
- (3) integrated keyholes for hanging horizontally or vertically
- Durable Roll Cage protects light head
Battery and A/C Power Cord not included.Learn More
Do you need a reliable, easy to use tape measure? The Stanley Powerlock tape measure is the one for you!
- 25-foot by 1-1/4-inch tape rule with belt clip
- Easy-to-read lockable yellow blade graduated in 1/16-inch
- High impact ABS case with rubber over mold for strength; Mylar-coated blade; heat-treated spring for repeated use
- 16-inch and 19.2-inch stud center markings
- 13.6-ounces; 7-foot standout;
The Powermate pressure switch is part of the large line of Powermate genuine replacement parts. A pressure switch regulates air pressure in the compressor. Replace a pressure switch with a new Powermate pressure switch if the compressor motor is cutting out or not turning on at the proper psi.
- 100-130 psi
- 4 Port with bleeder
- Powermate pressure switch is durable and long lasting
- New Powermate pressure switch allows air compressor to run at its most efficient capacity, turning on and off the motor at the correct PSI
- This Professional Tool Box Includes Galvanized Steel Hinge Pins to Keep Box from Separating and is Built Tough to Support Larger Loads.
- Large riveted nickel plated, steel draw bolts secure the lid.
- Steel riveted handle tie down holds heavy loads.
- Includes a deluxe, lift out tray.
- Fully lockable with padlock eye.
- Available in Red / Black.
- Dimensions: 16" W (40.6cm), 8.375" D (21cm), 8" H (20cm)
This RapidAir 1/2" Union Elbow Fitting features a push to connect style in order to make quick connections. To install tubing, just cut the tubing to length and push it into the fitting until sealed.
- Nylon fitting prevents corrosion
- Has a release button to allow the tubing to be removed
- Max Working PSI: 150
- Use with RapidAir nylon tubing 1/2" OD x 3/8" ID
- Open Ended Wrench with 2 Sizes in 1 for saving space
- Sizes etched on the handle for quick reference
- Lifetime Warranty
- Unique Slim Line Space Saving Design - Fits Where an Ordinary Tool Box Won’t.
- Great for use at home, the shop, boating and in the car or truck.
- Roomy bulk storage area plus one small parts compartment will accommodate most of the tools you need on the go.
- Built-in recessed full grip handle for easy portability.
- Available in Black.
- Dimensions: 19" W (48cm), 11" D (28cm), 4.5" H (11cm)
Since 1924, industry-leading Milwaukee Electric Tool Corp. has been producing the highest-quality, most-reliable, heavy-duty electric power tools and power tool accessories. This trusted leader brings you the ultimate M18 cordless 2-tool combo kit (2691-22). This set includes the Compact Driver (MWK-2601-20) and the 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (MWK-2650-20). Patented design, state-of-the-art 4-pole frameless motor, and user-friendly ergonomics make the M18 Cordless System an impressive series that maximizes both power and performance. Milwaukee has taken no shortcuts in producing this power kit. Each tool also features variable speed triggers, built-in LED illumination, battery fuel level gauges, and lightweight yet durable construction.
Milwaukee knows job sites can be brutal on a tool, so they have carefully designed these battery packs to be rugged and durable. Features include cell separators, welded frame, and recessed terminals. Over-molded housing and slide pack dual clips round out each battery pack‘s practical construction. A 30-minute battery charger completes the kit.
Innovative features, unmatched power, and exceptional runtime make the Milwaukee M18 Cordless Lithium-Ion Compact Driver and ¼” Hex Impact Driver Combo Kit essential for any job site. Arsenal comes complete with a sturdy carrying case and a handy belt clip.
Milwaukee M18 Lithium-Ion Compact Drill Driver
Rather than drilling pilot holes for ductwork or running wire and conduit, the Milwaukee M18 lithium-ion compact drill driver is the best and most powerful choice. With 24 clutch settings and delivering 400 in/lb. of torque, this driver is simply the most powerful in its class. Adjustable speeds range from a low speed RPM of 1-450 to the high speed RPM of 1-1,800. Weighing 5.3 pounds, measuring 5 ¾ inches, and featuring a convenient side handle, the M18 drill driver is both comfortable and compact. And with exceptional drill bit retention, it is easy to see why this driver is an easy choice for at-home handymen and professional builders alike.
Milwaukee’s M18 ¼” Hex Compact Impact Driver
When you need to secure sheet metal screws or 5/8-inch and 3/4-inch pipe couplings or any other hex fastener, reach for Milwaukee’s M18 ¼” Hex Compact Impact Driver. Though it weighs only 3.5 pounds, it packs major power and delivers 1,400 in./lb of torque and 0-3,200 IPM. Featuring 0-2,200 RPM, the Milwaukee driver is over 70% faster than the competition. Though the fastest, strongest, and most durable, this impact driver also features user conveniences. It includes one-handed bit-loading and, like the drill driver, it also has LED illumination for those tough jobs with poor lighting. And with twice as much run-time, you can maximize the power and minimize the downtime.
Red Lithium Compact Battery Packs
Powered by Milwaukee’s high-capacity Red Lithium Compact Battery Packs (included), these tools boast longer run times and are, therefore, much more user-friendly. In 2005, Milwaukee introduced the first-ever lithium-ion charging system. Since, they have perfected the formula and have become an industry leader. Their optimal batteries, though 50% smaller and 65% lighter, are 30% more powerful than NiCd compact batteries. The convenient gauge tells users when the charge is running low. Just one more feature that reduces your unproductive downtime.
- (1) M18™ Compact 1/2" Drill Driver (2606-20)
- (1) M18™ 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (2656-20)
- (2) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ Compact Battery (48-11-1820)
- (1) M18™ & M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
- (1) Contractor Bag
- 18V voltage
- Built-in LED illumination
- Powerful torque
- Battery fuel level gauges
- Adjustable speeds
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty