Milwaukee® Shockwave Impact Duty™ Driver Bits are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the Shockwave Impact Duty™ Driver Bits feature an innovatively designed geometric shock absorption zone to extend life. The forged tip allows for a secure grip and maximum contact eliminating stripping or slipping. Broadly targeting cordless users, the Shockwave Impact Duty™ accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs. 5 per package.
- Geometric design provides the shock absorption zone
- Proprietary steel and heat treat process for maximum strength and durability
- Forged tips for maximum grip
The Milwaukee 3" Scraper Blade is designed for effortless and efficient surface prep and material removal applications with all HACKZALL™ and SAWZALL® Recip Saws. The 3" scraper blade offers a great solution for applications covering large surface areas.
- Fits all SAWZALL® and HACKZALL™ Recip Saws
- Induction hardened blade edge for maximum durability
- Corrosion resistant coating for extended life
- Chamfered corners prevent digging into work material
- Resharpenable blade
- Patented Glo-View® vial enhances readability in low light
- Natural light or hand-held light sources re-charge the vial surrounds
- Powerful GripTight® rare earth magnets hold to ferrous metal surfaces
- Super strong 9" solid aluminum frame is JobSite ToughTM
- V-groove frame fits on pipe and conduit
- 3 vials read plumb, level, and 45°
- Top-read window for easy viewing
- Length: 9"
- Frame Material: Solid Aluminum
- Number of Vials: 3
- Oversized Frame: No
- Oversized Vials: No
- V-Groove: Yes
- Glo-View®: Yes
- Top-Read: Yes
- Pitch Vial: No
- Magnets: Rare Earth
- Anti-stick coating reduces friction and gum-up
- Thin kerf for smoother cuts
- Ribbed heat vents allow blade to run cooler, reducing blade flexing and binding
- All blades feature 5/8" arbor with diamond knock-out
Tougher tungsten carbide stays sharper longer
Milwaukee® designs and manufactures Sawzall® blades for the toughest professional applications. Material, blade geometry and heat treating are designed to maximize metal cutting performance.
- Double relief angle reduces tooth stress for long life.
- Precision forming process creates sharper teeth for fast cutting.
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability.
- Blade Dimension: 6"x3/4"x.035"
- Shank: 14 TPI
- TPI/Grit: 1/2 in. Universal
- Package Quantity:5
- Fits all hammer drills with 3-jaw or Jacobs chuck
- Chrome vanadium shaft through-hardened to 50-53HrC
- Patented flute geometry removes dust from the hole quicker for fast drilling and long life
- Up to 150% faster than other competitive bits
- Shot-peened, double-tempered finish reduces breakage
- Hot isostatically pressed to extend life and resist breakage
- Copper braze material gives high heat resistance for reduced tip loss
- All tips made to ANSI specifications
The Forney 72110 8 Piece Drill Mounted Buffing Wheel is ideal for use on most metals, including aluminum, brass, copper, nickel, chrome, stainless steel, silver, gold and most plastic. Includes white rouge compound, emery compound, CSF Tripoli compound, 4 separate sized cotton wheels, mandrel, nut and washers. For use with most electric or cordless drills.
- Ideal for use on aluminum, brass, copper, nickel, chrome, stainless steel
- Includes white rouge compound, emery compound, CSF Tripoli compound
- Also includes 2-1/4-Inch, 3-Inch and 4-Inch cotton buffing wheels
- 1/4-Inch mandrel for mounting on power drill
$9.996" X 3/4" X 1" Arbor, 36 Grit, Type 1 bench grinder wheel. Max RPM 4,100. Vitrified bond, aluminum oxide. Designed for most stationary bench grinders. For general grinding and sharpening applications on mild steel. 1" arbor hole with adapters for 1/2", 5/8", and 3/4" arbors. Not for carbide applications. Learn More
- Patented tooth design utilizes sharper tooth geometry for faster cut rates
- Aggressive shank angle increases tooth contact, maintaining cutting speed as blade wears for longer blade life
- Specially formulated anti-stick coating minimizes friction and gum-up for smoother cuts