At a mere five ounces, the Leatherman Skeletool has a stainless steel combo blade, pliers, bit driver, removable pocket clip and carabiner/bottle opener. The Skeletool is just what you need in one good lookin' package.
- Needlenose Pliers
- Regular Pliers
- Hard-wire Cutters
- Wire Cutters
- 420HC Combo Knife
- Carabiner/Bottle Opener
- Large Bit Driver
- Closed Length: 4 in (10 cm)
- Weight: 5 oz (142 g)
- 3/8” (10mm) Keyless Chuck
- 21 Position Torque/Clutch Settings
- Electric Brake
- On-Board Bit Holder
- Rubberized Non-slip Pistol Grip
- UL Listed Charger
- Variable Speed Trigger Switch for Versatility
- Through Body Reversing Switch
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Includes: 1 -Battery, Charger and 13-Piece Drill/Driver Bit Set.
- Motor Power: 18V DC
- No-Load Speed: 0-500 RPM
- Chuck Size: 3/8” (10mm)
- Battery: 18V, 1100 mAh, Ni-Cad
- Charger: 120V~/60 Hz, UL listed
- Charging Time: 3-5 Hours
- Net weight: 3.4 lb.
Maximum Strength From Steel Construction. Self Stabilizing Comes FULLY Assembled
- Machine Shops
- Temporary Tables
- Set-up Size - 31" L x 23 3/4" W x 29" H
- Folded Size - 31" L x 8" W x 6 1/8 H
Milwaukee® SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ Driver Bits, Nut Drivers, Sockets, and Socket Adapters are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ Driver Bits feature an innovatively designed geometric shock absorption zone to extend life. The forged tip allows for a secure grip and maximum contact eliminating stripping or slipping. . The SHOCKWAVE™ 26PC Drive and Fasten Set provides a fastening solution for all standard hex sizes 1/4" to 9/16".
- Proprietary steel and heat treat process for maximum strength and durability
- Forged tips for maximum grip
- Sockets are designed with a Thin Wall Construction and Radius Corners: Drives on Flats to reduce stripping and breakage
- Sockets are made from Chromoly steel and custom heat treated for maximum durability in high torque applications
- (1) Phillips Bit 1" P1
- (1) Phillips Bit 1" P2
- (3) Phillips Bit 1" P3
- (1) Square Bit 1" SQ1
- (2) Square Bit 1" SQ2
- (1) Square Bit 1" SQ3
- (2) TORX® Bit 1" T20
- (2) TORX® Bit 1" T25
- (1) TORX® Bit 1" T30
- (1) 1/4" Hex to 3/8" Square Adapter
- (1) 1/4" Magnetic Nut Driver
- (1) Phillips Bit 2" P2
- (1) Square Bit 2" SQ2
- (1) TORX® Bit 2" T20
- (1) TORX® Bit 2" T25
- (1) Slotted Bit 1" SL 3/16"
- (1) 3/8" Drive: 1/2" Socket
- (1) 3/8" Drive: 9/16" Socket
- (1) 3/8" Magnetic Nut Driver
- (1) 5/16" Magnetic Nut Driver
- (1) SHOCKWAVE™ Compact Magnetic Bit Holder
Delivers up to 2X more runtime, 20% more power and 2X more recharges than standard lithium-ion batteries. The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ 2.0 Compact Battery Pack features superior pack construction, electronics and performance to deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market. It offers 2.0 amp-hours of runtime. With Milwaukee durability built into each pack, this battery runs cooler and performs in climates below 0°F/-18°C. Its compact, lightweight design fits in tight work spaces and reduces user fatigue.
Managed by Milwaukee’s exclusive REDLINK™ Intelligence, the battery features overload protection to prevent you from damaging your cordless power tools in heavy-duty situations, while the discharge protection prevents cell damage. The temperature management system and individual cell monitoring help maximize battery life. Switch to the REDLITHIUM 2.0 Compact Battery Pack to instantly upgrade the runtime and durability of your Milwaukee M18™ cordless tools.
- (1) M18™ Compact RED LITHIUM™ Battery
The 18V Compact LITHIUM-ION battery works on the following M18 tools:
- 2601 - M18 ½" Compact Drill/Driver
- 2650 - M-18 ¼" Hex Impact Driver
- 49-24-0171 - M18 Work Light
- 0880-20 - 18V Cordless Vacuum
- 2.0 Amp hour - 36 Watt hour battery
- LITHIUM-ION battery delivers long life and run time with fade-free power
- Battery fuel gauge - Displays remaining run-time
- Milwaukee REDLINK™ Intelligence
- Overload Protection - Prevents user from damaging their cordless power tool investment in abusive situations
- Temperature Management System - Keeps battery in ideal temperature range to provide maximum life
- Individual Cell Monitoring - Ensures optimal charge and discharge for maximum life
- Discharge Protection - Prevents cell damage from over-discharge
- Integrated weld frame
- Cell separator
- Impact and vibration protective rubber
- For use with Milwaukee M18™ cordless tools
- Voltage: 18v
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- Warranty: 2 Year
- Weight: 0.95 lbs
- This Storage Bin is a Unique Organizer that is Great for Home Repairs and Easy to Load - Just Lay Bin on its Back and Pour in Contents.
- Large, fully separated bin compartments store and organize a wide variety of parts and supplies.
- Covers lift up and lock in place providing easy access to contents.
- Covers lift up and lock in place providing easy access to contents.
- Covers snap shut to secure contents for portability.
- Molded in handle for easy portability.
- Available in Silver / Gray
- Dimensions: 14.375" W (36cm), 5" D (12cm), 18.5" H (46cm)
This 1/2" male NPT straight fitting connects MaxLine 3/4" tubing. It has a double o-ring for a tight, leak-proof seal. It is made of nickle-plated brass and resists corrosion.
- Operating Pressure: 175 PSI at 70° F/ 140 PSI at 140° F
- Meets OSHA guidelines
- Compatible with most compressor oils
Simply roll over to collect debris, then pull handle for quick release!
- Picks up nails, tacks, screws, bolts, nuts, clips, and more
- 50 lbs magnetic pull
- Powder-coated steel shaft extends up to 44 inches
- Aluminum magnetic housing
- 7 inch rubber wheels
- 10.0 Amp AC/DC 11,000 rpm motor designed for faster material removal and higher overload protection
- Dust Ejection System™ provides durability by ejecting dust particles that enter the tool through the air intake vents
- Jam-pot, low profile gear case provides precise gear alignment for a smoother, quieter transmission while allowing access to tight spaces
- One piece brush arm prevents brush hang-up due to dust ingress
- Quick-change wheel release provides easier and quicker wheel removal without the need for a wrench
- Keyless adjustable guard provides tool free guard adjustment thus increasing productivity
- Vibration reducing removable side handle provides user comfort and reduces user felt vibration
- Auto-off brushes shut the tool down when the brushes need replacing to avoid tool damage
- Oversized, protected spindle lock button provides easier and quicker wheel changes
- Paddle switch lock-off provides the user protection from accidental start up
- Matching wheel flanges allow the use of common accessories
- Amps: 10.0 AC/DC Amps
- Max Watts Out: 1,200 W
- No Load Speed: 11,000 rpm
- Use Wheels RPM Above: 12,000 rpm
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Spindle Thread: 5/8"-11
- Tool Length: 11-1/4"
- Tool Weight: 4.6 lbs
- 2-position side handle
- Keyless adjustable guard