- Output Range 65 to 200A AC
- 10-Percent Duty Cycle @ 180A
- 1 year warranty
- 230V 41 Amp 60 Hz Input Power
- Product Dimensions: 19 x 14 x 20 inches
The Ryobi 2,000-PSI Factory-Conditioned Pressure Washer is engineered to handle even your toughest jobs. With a powerful 13 Amp Electric Motor and Pressure Technology, this Ryobi Pressure Washer delivers 2,000-PSI of force for quick cleaning of driveways, decks, windows and other areas around the house. Featuring a durable roll cage frame design, this pressure washer is designed for easy transport. The removable detergent tank offers easy soap application and hassle-free clean-up. For added convenience, the Ryobi 2,000-PSI Pressure Washer is equipped with on-board hose reel and accessory storage. This unit also includes a bonus Turbo Nozzle that delivers up to 50% more cleaning power. Ryobi reconditioned tools come with a one-year manufacturers warranty.
- 1.2-GPM For Efficient Cleaning Of Residential Areas
- Powerful 13-Amp Electric Motor
- Pressure+ Technology Delivers Maximum Cleaning Power
- Hose Reel For User Convenience
- Rugged Roll-cage Frame Design Protects The Motor Housing And Stays Upright; No Tipping
- Removable Detergent Tank For Easy Soap Application
- Professional Metal Spray Wand With Quick-Connect Coupler For Easy Nozzle Changes
- On-board Accessory Storage For User Convenience
- Includes 3 Quick-connect Nozzles (15°, Soap, and Turbo) For Cleaning A Variety Of Surfaces
Cord Length (ft.)
Maximum Pressure (PSI)
Number of tips included
Regular Price: $169.99
Special Price: $129.99
AR383 Features: Cold water electric pressure washer. Constructed of Copper, Aluminum and Plastic. Includes an accessory kit complete with gun, adjustable jet nozzle, high pressure hose and lance with foam dispenser. With a two-wheel trolley mounted unit with handle and hose reel. Automatic safety valve with pressure shut-off at pump head. -Total Stop System (TSS) for automatic start/stop. Attachable foamer/soap bottle. Equipped with a 3 axial-piston wobble plate pump, long-lasting induction motor, gun-wand. Gun wand assembly with a fully adjustable spray head, detergent tank, water filter, detergent injector kit and high pressure hose. -Rotary nozzle and TSS standard. GFCI and automatic safety valve with low pressure by-pass is standard on all blue clean models. Max. Volume: 1.5 GPM. Max. Pressure: 1,900 PSI. Universal electric motor 120 Volts, 60 HZ, 11 Amps. Annovi Reverberi Triplex 3 axial-piston wobble plate pump with tempered stainless steel plungers. Manual Sheet Instruction Sheet.This product is under warranty to the original retail consumer against defects in material and workmanship for a period of 1 (one) year ands a complete “bumper to bumper” warranty including the spray gun,the high-pressure hose and all accessories from the date of purchase.The warranty is not transferable or assignable. This warranty covers replacement parts. This limited one year warranty applies only toproducts used in consumer applications and is void in rental or any commercial application. Reasonable care must be used in conformity with operation and maintenance instructions in the owner’s manual and quick start guide. Failure to follow these instructions will void this warranty.
- Triplex Plunger pump with axial wobble plate
- Total Stop System for automatic start/stop
- Trolly with wheels
- Accessory holder
- Water filter adapter
- Quick connect garden hose adapter
- Universal electric motor
- Adjustable spray head with special fan jet settings
- Foam soap dispenser
- Turbo nozzle lance
- Plastic Wand
- 20 Foot Hose
- 35 Foot Power Cord
Specifications PSI 1900 GPM 1.51 Horsepower 1.5 Amps 14 Motor Type Universal 120V 60HZ Temperature 122 degrees F Weight 28 Measurements 15.1 x 11.8 x 31.43
Regular Price: $199.98
Special Price: $169.98
The Dewalt DCK240C2 Combo Kit is versatile enough to handle most drilling and driving applications. This kit includes a Dewalt DCD771 1/2 in. Drill/Driver and a DCF885 1/4 in. Impact Driver. Both tools are part of the Dewalt 20-Volt MAX system and are compatible with all 20-Volt MAX batteries, chargers and accessories.
- DCD771 high performance motor delivers 300 units watt Out (UWO) of power ability completing a wide range of applications
- High speed transmission delivers 2 speeds (0-450 and 1500 RPM) for a range of fastening and drilling applications
- 1/2 in. single sleeve ratcheting chuck provides tight bit gripping strength
- DCF885 1-handed loading 1/4 in. hex chuck accepts 1 in. bit tips
- 3 LED light ring with 20 second delay to provide visibility without shadows
- DCD771 20-Volt Maximum 1/2 in. drill/driver
- DCF885 1/4 in. impact driver
- (2) 20-Volt Maximum lithium-ion 1.3Ah battery packs
- 20-Volt Maximum charger
- Contractor bag
This air piping system is designed for air tools that require a constant supply of air and is great for large buildings. The piping is made of a high-density polethylen (HDPE) tubing and also features an aluminum core to hold any shape it is bent to and allow simple wall installation.
- 100 Feet Tubing
- 175 PSI operating pressure
- 3 Outlet Kits
- 2 Tees
- 1 Male 3/4" NPT Fitting
- 20 Clips
- Bevel and Cutter Tool
2X Brighter, Maximum Versatility – The New TRUEVIEW M18 LED HP Flood Light is designed to give professionals a portable area lighting solution that replaces 500W Halogen Flood Lights and adapts, performs, and survives industrial use. The 2360-20 is the industry’s brightest 18V LED flood light, and it is up to 20% brighter than 500W Halogen Flood Lights. Capable of filling large areas with light, it provides 3,000 lumens of high definition light output for in its high mode, 1,500 in medium and 650 in low, and it can run for up to 2, 4, or 9 hours with an M18 REDLITHIUM XC 5.0 Battery Pack. In addition to running off of M18 batteries, it can run off of an AC cord for all day applications. It uses high quality LEDs with a neutral white color and a high color rendering index paired with a Milwaukee designed reflector to produce an even beam pattern. Its head rotates 240° to direct light where it is needed, and there are 3 keyholes in its base for hanging in multiple orientations. Its compact footprint and integrated carry handles allow for easy transport or storage in bags, on carts, or in job boxes. This light stands up to the toughest working conditions, through its durable roll cage design and impact-resistant lens and bezel. It offers significant advantages over halogen work lights with superior impact durability and temperature management, and its LEDs never need to be replaced, and are backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- 20% Brighter than 500W Halogen Flood Light
- Three light output modes for optimal brightness and runtime
- High Mode: 3,000 lumens for up to 2 hours with M18™ XC 5.0 Pack
- Medium Mode: 1,500 lumens for up to 4 hours with M18™ XC 5.0 Pack
- Low Mode: 650 lumens for up to 8 hours with M18™ XC 5.0 Pack
- High Definition Output with true color, even beam, and natural light
- Dual Power Source: M18™ or Corded
- Light Head rotates 240° with positive stops
- (3) integrated keyholes for hanging horizontally or vertically
- Durable Roll Cage protects light head
Battery and A/C Power Cord not included.Learn More
Since 1924, industry-leading Milwaukee Electric Tool Corp. has been producing the highest-quality, most-reliable, heavy-duty electric power tools and power tool accessories. This trusted leader brings you the ultimate M18 cordless 2-tool combo kit (2691-22). This set includes the Compact Driver (MWK-2601-20) and the 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (MWK-2650-20). Patented design, state-of-the-art 4-pole frameless motor, and user-friendly ergonomics make the M18 Cordless System an impressive series that maximizes both power and performance. Milwaukee has taken no shortcuts in producing this power kit. Each tool also features variable speed triggers, built-in LED illumination, battery fuel level gauges, and lightweight yet durable construction.
Milwaukee knows job sites can be brutal on a tool, so they have carefully designed these battery packs to be rugged and durable. Features include cell separators, welded frame, and recessed terminals. Over-molded housing and slide pack dual clips round out each battery pack‘s practical construction. A 30-minute battery charger completes the kit.
Innovative features, unmatched power, and exceptional runtime make the Milwaukee M18 Cordless Lithium-Ion Compact Driver and ¼” Hex Impact Driver Combo Kit essential for any job site. Arsenal comes complete with a sturdy carrying case and a handy belt clip.
Milwaukee M18 Lithium-Ion Compact Drill Driver
Rather than drilling pilot holes for ductwork or running wire and conduit, the Milwaukee M18 lithium-ion compact drill driver is the best and most powerful choice. With 24 clutch settings and delivering 400 in/lb. of torque, this driver is simply the most powerful in its class. Adjustable speeds range from a low speed RPM of 1-450 to the high speed RPM of 1-1,800. Weighing 5.3 pounds, measuring 5 ¾ inches, and featuring a convenient side handle, the M18 drill driver is both comfortable and compact. And with exceptional drill bit retention, it is easy to see why this driver is an easy choice for at-home handymen and professional builders alike.
Milwaukee’s M18 ¼” Hex Compact Impact Driver
When you need to secure sheet metal screws or 5/8-inch and 3/4-inch pipe couplings or any other hex fastener, reach for Milwaukee’s M18 ¼” Hex Compact Impact Driver. Though it weighs only 3.5 pounds, it packs major power and delivers 1,400 in./lb of torque and 0-3,200 IPM. Featuring 0-2,200 RPM, the Milwaukee driver is over 70% faster than the competition. Though the fastest, strongest, and most durable, this impact driver also features user conveniences. It includes one-handed bit-loading and, like the drill driver, it also has LED illumination for those tough jobs with poor lighting. And with twice as much run-time, you can maximize the power and minimize the downtime.
Red Lithium Compact Battery Packs
Powered by Milwaukee’s high-capacity Red Lithium Compact Battery Packs (included), these tools boast longer run times and are, therefore, much more user-friendly. In 2005, Milwaukee introduced the first-ever lithium-ion charging system. Since, they have perfected the formula and have become an industry leader. Their optimal batteries, though 50% smaller and 65% lighter, are 30% more powerful than NiCd compact batteries. The convenient gauge tells users when the charge is running low. Just one more feature that reduces your unproductive downtime.
- (1) M18™ Compact 1/2" Drill Driver (2606-20)
- (1) M18™ 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (2656-20)
- (2) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ Compact Battery (48-11-1820)
- (1) M18™ & M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
- (1) Contractor Bag
- 18V voltage
- Built-in LED illumination
- Powerful torque
- Battery fuel level gauges
- Adjustable speeds
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty
The Milwaukee M18xC 1/2 inch hex, cordless impact wrench you get portable power that will make loosening tight bolts and nuts a breeze. This high quality power tool is made to last, with overload protection and a frameless motor that guarantees a longer life and more runtime. This impact wrench provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger and has superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market. This wrench features a robust design combined with rare - earth magnets for longer life, more power and more runtime than any brushed competitor.
- Hex Size: 1/2 inch
- Voltage: 18 Volts
- RPM: 0-1,900
- Includes Battery/Charger
- Includes Carrying Bag
Dust collectors are engineered to effectively remove air borne particles produced by a machine or tool such as woodworking machinery. Dust collectors are ideal for minimizing saw dust and other foreign materials typically generated from bench top and stationary saws. This Dust Collector is a 1-1/2HP, 13 Gallon, lightweight and portable dust collector is perfect for taking to the source of shop dust. The space saving wall mount bracket (included) allows the unit to hang on the wall out of the way as a stationary dust collector. Keep your workshop free of sawdust and improve the air quality with the BT8008 dust collector from General International. Designed for portability, the powerful 2-in-1 portable Dust Collector with large carry handle can be moved from one machine to another with ease, instead of having to build an entire fixed dust collection system and running ducts to each machine. Includes a 2 year limited warranty.
- 1.5HP, 1100 Watt, 120V ~ 60Hz, Amp: 9.2, Speed:No load speed: 20,000 rpm
- 108 cfm Air flow rate, 4 inch dia. x 6.5 Ft flexible hose
- Sound level: 85 dB(A), Light weight -only 23 lbs, 4.15 Cubic Ft.
- Cutting capacity (round): 4-5/16 in., Cutting capacity (square): 4-1/2 in. x 4-1/2 in.
- Includes: 5 x disposable filter bags, 4 hose adaptors: 1-5/16 in, 1-9/16 in., 1-3/4 in. & 2-11/16 in.
- 13 Gallon metal drum, Comfortable-Large carry handle, 0.5 Micron Filtration efficacy
- CSA Certified, 23 lbs
- Manufacturing facilities are certified to ISO9001 & ISO14001 International standards
- Dimensions: 16" L x 16" W x 26" H
- 25 ft. recoil air hose
- Blow gun with safety nozzle, inflation needle and adapter fitting
- Dual tire chuck
- Quick coupler, male and female thread connector
- Thread sealant
The Metal Man Arc 200 is a 230V powered, 200 Amp AC Stick Welder. This machine is capable of welding up to 3/8 inch mild steel in a single pass. It is capable of welding electrode sizes from 1/16 inch up to 5/32 inch. There is a built in cart that makes it easy to move this machine to the work site.
With built-in Thermal Overload protection this machine is reliable and affordable.