With this great price, there is no way you can have too many screwdrivers! This Screwdriver set includes 6 screwdrivers that have textured handles, magnetic tips and chrome shafts!
Screwdriver Set Includes:
- Textured handles
- Magnetic tips
- Chrome shafts
- Slotted 1/4" x 1-1/2"
- Slotted 3/16" x 3"
- Slotted 1/4" x 4"
- Phillips #2 x 1-1/2"
- Phillips #1 x 3"
- Phillips #2 x 4"
- 9" Magnetic aluminum reinforced frame
- V-groove frame fits on pipe and conduit
- Magnetic edge holds to ferrous metal surfaces
- 3 vials read plumb, level, and 45°
- Top-read window for easy viewing
- High impact panels
- Durable acrylic vials
- Length: 9"
- Frame Material: Reinforced Aluminum
- Number of Vials: 3
- Oversized Frame: No
- Oversized Vials: No
- V-Groove: No
- Glo-View®: No
- Top-Read: Yes
- Pitch Vial: No
- Magnets: Strip
- 12 pieces of Hook and Loop Sandpaper includes 60, 120, 240 grit sandpaper for efficient sanding of hardwood, softwood, metal and other materials
- 3-1/8-Inch triangular designed Hook and Loop design allows for quick, convenient removal and changing of sanding paper
- Triangular design helps reach tight corners for efficient removal of material
- Primarily used for "Grinding/Sanding" with your Oscillating Tool
- Genesis Universal Quick-Fit Oscillating Tool Accessories fit most standard AND tool-free oscillating tools, including the popular Genesis GMT15A
- Use with micro and mini-torch models ST200T, ST250K and ST2200T.
- Not for use on micro-torch model ST900D.
- Ideal for light or detailed soldering.
- Flame temperature in air = 3200[DEG] F
This product cannot go expedited shipping, must go UPS Ground or Freight.Learn More
$4.9983395 Phillips - No. 1 x 3" Learn More
Milwaukee® Shockwave Impact Duty™ Socket Adapters are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the Shockwave Impact Duty™ Socket Adapters provide fastening capabilities with all impacts. Broadly targeting cordless users, the Shockwave Impact Duty™ accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs.
- Proprietary steel and heat treat process for maximum strength and durability
- Heavy duty construction for fastening capabilities in all impacts
The Powermate pressure gauge is part of a large line of Powermate genuine replacement parts. Use the Powermate pressure gauge to replace a broken or non working pressure gauge on air compressor. Dark numbers are easy to read on gauge.
- 300 psi
- 2 in. Face with 1/4 in. back connect
- Gauge is both durable and easy to read
- Part of the Powermate replacement part line Learn More
- Interchangeable 45°, 90° and two straight heads
- Heat treated carbon steel construction
- Corrosion-resistant black oxide finish
- Precision-machined tips
- Self-opening, spring-loaded handles
- Comfortable vinyl grip handles
- Can be used on 3/8" to 2" internal and external snap rings
Instruction for exchange of jaws:
- Push spring retaining joint inward.
- Lift retaining stop upward to horizontal position.
- Put the retaining stop in vertical position to hold the jaw in place.