- Pilot Point tip starts on contact for clean, accurate holes and reduces lock-up on breakthrough
- No-Spin shank eliminates the frustration of bit spinning in the chuck
- Tapered web provides greater durability to reduce breaking
- Size markings are located above the shank to prevent wearing away
- COMPONENTS: (2)1/16" Split Point drill bit, 5/64" Split Point drill bit, 3/32" Split Point drill bit, 7/64" Split Point drill bit, 1/8" Split Point drill bit, 9/64" Split Point drill bit, 5/32" Split Point drill bit, 11/64" Split Point drill bit, 3/16" Pilot Point drill bit, 13/64" Pilot Point drill bit, 7/32" Pilot Point drill bit, 1/4" Pilot Point drill bit, 5/16" Pilot Point drill bit, 3/8" Pilot Point drill bit and 1/2" Pilot Point drill bit
The Milwaukee® 12 piece Sawzall® blade set features an assortment of our most popular demolition blades for a broad range of professional applications. Milwaukee® demolition blades are thicker for maximum durability and taller for straighter cuts. The set features The Ax™ for cutting nail embedded wood, The Wrecker™ for general purpose demolition cutting, and The Torch® for metal cutting. The set also includes an innovative job site durable case for convenient blade storage.
- Job site durable storage case adjusts to hold up to 9" blades.
- Precision forming process creates sharper teeth for fast cutting.
- Double relief angle reduces tooth stress for long life.
- Wood cutting blades feature a full raker tooth on blade tip for easy plunging.
- Thicker blade stock for maximum durability.
- 1" tall blade profile for straighter cuts.
- When you are faced with a rounded-off, rusted-tight or painted-over bolt, bolt extractors will break it free
- Reverse spiral flutes are designed to bite down to provide maximum gripping power
- High carbon steel ensures longer life and greater durability
- Universal lobular design fits all types of fasteners
- 3/8" square drive for use with hand ratchets, impact wrenches, and air ratchets;
- hexagonal flats for use with flat wrench, pliers, adjustable wrench, sockets or VISE-GRIP locking pliers
- Set includes plastic case
- Single cutter and side lip effortlessly bores holes in wood where nails may be encountered. Cuts through nails without damaging the bit
- Full-length heat treatment guards against bending in heavy-duty applications and strengthens the twist where the greatest strain occurs
- Hollow center flutes clear chips quickly out of holes
- Wide lands help keep bit straight as it bores
- Medium-fast screw point ideal for general woodboring applications. Bit can be resharpened
- All bits have a 12" twist length and a 17" overall length
- Nail cutting
- Variable depth gullets provide more efficient chip clearance
- 4/6 Variable pitch teeth for reduced noise and improved performance
- Electron beam weld for stronger, longer lasting teeth
- Bi-metal construction for toughness and long life
Out of stock
- Bit is constructed of M-7 high speed steel for high resistance to abrasion during tough drilling applications
- Three-flatted shank design provides better chuck grip and reduces slippage.
- Ideal for use in keyless chucks
- All Silver & Deming bits are 6" long and feature a 1/2" reduced shank that fits all 1/2" drills
- Standard 118 degree point for use in wood, metal, and plastic
- Designed to remove broken studs, bolts, socket screws and fittings
- Aggressive left hand spiral design for extra gripping power
- Spiral flutes are designed to embed themselves deeper into the metal as you turn the tool, so as the fastener resistance increases, the extractor's grip increases
- Extractor size and recommended drill bit size are etched on each tool.
Milwaukee® SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ 1/4" Hex Drive Drill Bits are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ Hex Drive Drill Bits feature the Milwaukee Thunderbolt® web for durability and chip removal paired with taper-fit construction for a stronger bit with less wobble. The bits include a 135° split point to allow the bit to start on contact and eliminates walking. Broadly targeting cordless users, the SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs.
- Proprietary steel and heat treat process for maximum strength and durability
- Thunderbolt® tapered web and parabolic flute for durability and chip removal
- 135° split point to start on contact and eliminates walking
- (1) 11/64" SHOCKWAVE Hex Drive Bit
- (1) 1/4" SHOCKWAVE Hex Drive Bit
- (2) 1/8" SHOCKWAVE Hex Drive Bit
- (1) 3/16" SHOCKWAVE Hex Drive Bit
- (1) 3/8" SHOCKWAVE Hex Drive Bit
- (1) 5/16" SHOCKWAVE Hex Drive Bit
- (1) 5/32" SHOCKWAVE Hex Drive Bit
- (1) 7/32" SHOCKWAVE Hex Drive Bit
- (1) 9/64" SHOCKWAVE Hex Drive Bit