- Single cutter and side lip effortlessly bores holes in wood where nails may be encountered. Cuts through nails without damaging the bit
- Full-length heat treatment guards against bending in heavy-duty applications and strengthens the twist where the greatest strain occurs
- Hollow center flutes clear chips quickly out of holes
- Wide lands help keep bit straight as it bores
- Medium-fast screw point ideal for general woodboring applications. Bit can be resharpened
- All bits have a 12" twist length and a 17" overall length
- Nail cutting
- Pilot Point tip starts on contact for clean, accurate holes and reduces lock-up on breakthrough
- No-Spin shank eliminates the frustration of bit spinning in the chuck
- Tapered web provides greater durability to reduce breaking
- Size markings are located above the shank to prevent wearing away
- COMPONENTS: (2)1/16" Split Point drill bit, 5/64" Split Point drill bit, 3/32" Split Point drill bit, 7/64" Split Point drill bit, 1/8" Split Point drill bit, 9/64" Split Point drill bit, 5/32" Split Point drill bit, 11/64" Split Point drill bit, 3/16" Pilot Point drill bit, 13/64" Pilot Point drill bit, 7/32" Pilot Point drill bit, 1/4" Pilot Point drill bit, 5/16" Pilot Point drill bit, 3/8" Pilot Point drill bit and 1/2" Pilot Point drill bit
The Milwaukee® 12 piece Sawzall® blade set features an assortment of our most popular demolition blades for a broad range of professional applications. Milwaukee® demolition blades are thicker for maximum durability and taller for straighter cuts. The set features The Ax™ for cutting nail embedded wood, The Wrecker™ for general purpose demolition cutting, and The Torch® for metal cutting. The set also includes an innovative job site durable case for convenient blade storage.
- Job site durable storage case adjusts to hold up to 9" blades.
- Precision forming process creates sharper teeth for fast cutting.
- Double relief angle reduces tooth stress for long life.
- Wood cutting blades feature a full raker tooth on blade tip for easy plunging.
- Thicker blade stock for maximum durability.
- 1" tall blade profile for straighter cuts.
- Variable depth gullets provide more efficient chip clearance
- 4/6 Variable pitch teeth for reduced noise and improved performance
- Electron beam weld for stronger, longer lasting teeth
- Bi-metal construction for toughness and long life
- Bit is constructed of M-7 high speed steel for high resistance to abrasion during tough drilling applications
- Three-flatted shank design provides better chuck grip and reduces slippage.
- Ideal for use in keyless chucks
- All Silver & Deming bits are 6" long and feature a 1/2" reduced shank that fits all 1/2" drills
- Standard 118 degree point for use in wood, metal, and plastic
The M18™ Power Source, compatible with both M18™ Compact and XC™ Battery Packs, features a powered USB port to charge cell phones, mp3 players, digital cameras, and other portable electronic devices. This adapter is also compatible with M12™ Heated Jackets, providing up to 18 hours of continuous heat on a single charge with an XC™ Battery Pack.
- Compatible with M18™ Compact and XC™ Batteries
- Powered USB Port Charges Portable Electronic Devices
- Compatible with M12™ Heated Jackets with the Expandable Battery Pocket
- Designed to remove broken studs, bolts, socket screws and fittings
- Aggressive left hand spiral design for extra gripping power
- Spiral flutes are designed to embed themselves deeper into the metal as you turn the tool, so as the fastener resistance increases, the extractor's grip increases
- Extractor size and recommended drill bit size are etched on each tool.
- Set includes plastic pouch
- When you are faced with a rounded-off, rusted-tight or painted-over bolt, bolt extractors will break it free
- Reverse spiral flutes are designed to bite down to provide maximum gripping power
- High carbon steel ensures longer life and greater durability
- Universal lobular design fits all types of fasteners
- 3/8" square drive for use with hand ratchets, impact wrenches, and air ratchets;
- hexagonal flats for use with flat wrench, pliers, adjustable wrench, sockets or VISE-GRIP locking pliers
- Set includes plastic case
The M12™ Heated Jacket 12v DC Plug Adapter is compatible with standard 12v DC power outlets found in automobiles, heavy machinery, and recreational vehicles. This adapter provides unlimited run time to all Milwaukee® Heated Jackets. The 7-Foot coil cord allows users to neatly route their cords no matter the vehicle type. Designed with safety in mind, the adapter incorporates a break-away feature in case a quick exit from a vehicle is necessary.
- Compatible with Standard In-vehicle 12V DC Power Outlets
- Provides Unlimited Run-Time to All M12™ Heated Jackets
- 7-Foot Coil Cord with Break-Away Feature for Easy Cord Routing
- Built-In Repleaceable Fuse Protects the Jacket from a Voltage Spike from the Vehicle
Milwaukee® SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ 1/4" Hex Drive Drill Bits are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ Hex Drive Drill Bits feature the Milwaukee Thunderbolt® web for durability and chip removal paired with taper-fit construction for a stronger bit with less wobble. The bits include a 135° split point to allow the bit to start on contact and eliminates walking. Broadly targeting cordless users, the SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs.
- Proprietary steel and heat treat process for maximum strength and durability
- Thunderbolt® tapered web and parabolic flute for durability and chip removal
- 135° split point to start on contact and eliminates walking
- (1) 11/64" SHOCKWAVE Hex Drive Bit
- (1) 1/4" SHOCKWAVE Hex Drive Bit
- (2) 1/8" SHOCKWAVE Hex Drive Bit
- (1) 3/16" SHOCKWAVE Hex Drive Bit
- (1) 3/8" SHOCKWAVE Hex Drive Bit
- (1) 5/16" SHOCKWAVE Hex Drive Bit
- (1) 5/32" SHOCKWAVE Hex Drive Bit
- (1) 7/32" SHOCKWAVE Hex Drive Bit
- (1) 9/64" SHOCKWAVE Hex Drive Bit