The Milwaukee® 12 piece Sawzall® blade set features an assortment of our most popular demolition blades for a broad range of professional applications. Milwaukee® demolition blades are thicker for maximum durability and taller for straighter cuts. The set features The Ax™ for cutting nail embedded wood, The Wrecker™ for general purpose demolition cutting, and The Torch® for metal cutting. The set also includes an innovative job site durable case for convenient blade storage.
- Job site durable storage case adjusts to hold up to 9" blades.
- Precision forming process creates sharper teeth for fast cutting.
- Double relief angle reduces tooth stress for long life.
- Wood cutting blades feature a full raker tooth on blade tip for easy plunging.
- Thicker blade stock for maximum durability.
- 1" tall blade profile for straighter cuts.
This RapidAir Flexible Rubber Compressor Jumper Hose features one end rigid male NPT and one end swivel female NPT.
- 3/4" x 3 ft. long
- 4.5 Amp motor
- Variable speed (500-3,000 SPM)
- Quick-change blade system
- 4-Stage orbital action for on demand fast cutting
- Adjustable base bevels 0-45 degrees left or right
- Lock on button for extended use
- Vacuum port with adaptor
- 2 Year warranty
- ETL Listed
Includes: Rip Guide, (3)Blades (Wood, Plastic and Steel-Cutting), Vacuum Adaptor and Allen Wrench
- Rated Voltage: 120V AC, 60Hz
- Rated Input Power: 4.5 Amp
- No Load Speed: 500-3,000 SPM
- Orbital Action: 4 Stage
- Blade Type: T-Shank
- Cutting Capacity In Wood: 2-1/2” (65 mm)
- Cutting Capacity in Steel: 5/16” (8 mm)
- When you are faced with a rounded-off, rusted-tight or painted-over bolt, bolt extractors will break it free
- Reverse spiral flutes are designed to bite down to provide maximum gripping power
- High carbon steel ensures longer life and greater durability
- Universal lobular design fits all types of fasteners
- 3/8" square drive for use with hand ratchets, impact wrenches, and air ratchets;
- hexagonal flats for use with flat wrench, pliers, adjustable wrench, sockets or VISE-GRIP locking pliers
- Set includes plastic case
This sturdy composite housing on this air wrench handles even the toughest jobs! The impact wrench features a twin hammer mechanism to achieve maximum power and has two forward speeds. The PVC handle is built to absorb vibration to provide comfortable operation. This compact impact wrench is great for any auto shop, farm shop or home garage.
Max Torque 250 Ft-Lb Free Speed 7500 RPM Average Air Consumption 4 CFM @ 90 PSI
- Variable depth gullets provide more efficient chip clearance
- 4/6 Variable pitch teeth for reduced noise and improved performance
- Electron beam weld for stronger, longer lasting teeth
- Bi-metal construction for toughness and long life
Mounts easily to unit and provides convenient portability. Includes two wheels, two feet, and a handle.Learn More
- Designed to remove broken studs, bolts, socket screws and fittings
- Aggressive left hand spiral design for extra gripping power
- Spiral flutes are designed to embed themselves deeper into the metal as you turn the tool, so as the fastener resistance increases, the extractor's grip increases
- Extractor size and recommended drill bit size are etched on each tool.