Regular Price: $19.98
Special Price: $10.98
This combo pack from Gerber offer the Paraframe I and the Mini Paraframe in one. Both knives aer made with a high carbon stainless steel blade, that is meant to last, which is why they both come with a full lifetime warranty. The open frame is iconic of this series from Gerber and makes these knives lightweight, easy to clean and open.
Paraframe I Mini Paraframe Overall Length 7.0" 5.25" Blade Length 2.9" 2.1" Closed Length 4.1" 3.0" Weight 2.8 oz 1.4 oz Lock Mechanism Frame-Lock Frame-Lock Blade Style Clip Point Clip Point Blade Material High Carbon Stainless High Carbon Stainless Blade Type Serrated Non-Serrated Handle Material Stainless Steel Stainless Steen Opening Style One-Handed Opening One-Handed Opening
- (6) Pack of 2 ft. x 2ft. Tiles
- EVA Foam Interlocking Tiles
- 12mm Thick
- Gray Tiles
- Shock Absorbing
- Diamond Plate Surface
- Includes Finishing Borders
- Item Box Dimension 25” x 25” x 3”
- Item Weight 3lbs
- Curved jaw with built-in wire cutter great for a variety of applications and material shapes.
- Classic trigger release provides maximum locking force.
- Convenient wire cutter included
- Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability.
- Hardened teeth are designed to grip from any angle.
- Hex key adjusting screw tightens to adjust pressure and draw materials together and provides a controlled release.
- Backed by the IRWIN VISE-GRIP Lifetime Guarantee.
The Powermate pressure switch is part of the large line of Powermate genuine replacement parts. A pressure switch regulates air pressure in the compressor. Replace a pressure switch with a new Powermate pressure switch if the compressor motor is cutting out or not turning on at the proper psi.
- 125-155 psi
- 4 Port with bleeder
- Powermate pressure switch is durable and long lasting
- New Powermate pressure switch allows air compressor to run at its most efficient capacity, turning on and off the motor at the correct psi Learn More
Maximum Strength From Steel Construction. Self Stabilizing Comes FULLY Assembled
- Machine Shops
- Temporary Tables
- Set-up Size - 31" L x 23 3/4" W x 29" H
- Folded Size - 31" L x 8" W x 6 1/8 H
- Long, straight nose provides easy access in narrow, hard-to-reach places.
- Ideal for precision work and hobbies, includes convenient wire cutter
- Ideal for tightening, clamping, twisting and turning
- Turn screw to adjust pressure and fit work.
- Stays adjusted for repetitive use
- Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability
- Hardened teeth are designed to grip from any angle
Use with the following Racks:
- Steel Ladder Rack models 1450 & 1475
- Fast Rack model 1280
- Steel Truck Rack model 1225, 1345 & 1375
- Steel Van Rack models 220 & 221
- Aluminum Rack models 209, 211, 213, 218, 219, 222, 229, 2095, 2097 & 2136
- Steel All-Purpose Rack models 205, 215, 216, 2055 & 2056
Goldblatt 30-Inch Swift mud mixer is perfect for mixing drywall joint compound, acoustic texture, and other similar materials. The blade angle lifts, folds, and whips material to an even texture. Made out of cast aluminum and a 3/8-Inch hex steel shaft, it is lightweight and durable and the rounded end won't puncture the bottom of the material container. A 1/2-Inch drill is required to use this tool.
- 30-Inch shaft
- 1/2-Inch drill chuck required
- Cast aluminum blades
- Steel he by shaft
- Rounded bottom