Regular Price: $19.99
Special Price: $14.99
When choosing a drill bit set, a complete set will be the most economical. When the drill bit set is complete, the work can become a breeze. This drill bit set contains 29 drill bits made with titanium nitrite coating, measuring in standard sizes. The bits come in a nice sturdy carrying case, each with their own place to easily pick out missing bits and organized by size. The most popular sizes of bits are included in this set. This drill bit set includes bits for drilling plastic, wood, drywall and metal. For home improvement projects to attaching hangars on a picture frame, there is a bit for every job large and small. These bits can be used in cordless or corded drills for a large variety of projects in every size. The sizes included in the kit are from 1/16 " bit to 1/2" bit and 27 others in between.
The Tool Shed Aluminum Folding Utility Knife has a lightweight aluminum handle with a stainless steel pocket or belt clip. The Utility Knife has a thumb stud that provides easy one-handed opening, with a quick change blade mechanism.
- Quick Change Blade Mechanism
- Thumb Stud Provides Easy One-Handed Opening
- Lightweight Anodized Aluminum Handle with Removable Stainless Steel Pocket or Belt Clip
- Folding Design for Convenience and Safety
- Includes One Standard Utility Knife Blade
Regular Price: $59.99
Special Price: $33.99
- 1/25,000 second switching speed (clear to dark state)
- Auto-darkening lens, 3-15/16" x 1-11/16" large viewing area
- Grind mode transforms helmet into a grind shield without shade flickering
- Ratcheting headband
- Padded interior
- Solar powered with replaceable 2xCR2032 lithium batteries
- Automatic power on/off with adjustable delay time
- UV/IR protection
- Variable shade control: adjusts from #9 to #13
- Low battery indicator
- Meets ANSI Z87.1-2010 & CSA Z94.3 standards
The M12 Heated Jacket from Milwaukee has been redesigned for optimal fit and you will not be dissapointed. Now you can control two heat zones independently of one another (chest and back, lower pockets) to better provide warmth and battery life. A rugged wind and water resistant shell keeps weather out while improved insulation and a thermal fleece lining hold heat in to maximize warmth and reduce the number of layers needed. On and off the jobsite, Milwaukee® M12™ Heated Jackets provide up to 6 hours of continuous heat per battery charge to withstand even the harshest winter conditions.
Utilizing the same M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery technology that powers 60+ tools, the M12™ Battery holder is stored in a sleek back pocket that can expand to fit M12™ XC Batteries and all M18™ Batteries with additional M18™ USB Charger accessory. It also includes a fuel gauge to check your battery life and built-in USB port for charging portable electronic devices. All M12™ Heated Jackets are washer and dryer safe.
- Heat Core Body Areas: Durable carbon fiber heating zones independently distribute and maintain heat to chest and back, pockets
- All Day Heat: Up to 6 Hours of continuous heat per battery charge
- Adjustable Heat: Zone specific heat control provides the right amount of heat for any weather
- M12™ REDLITHIUM™: Powered by M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery that works with 60+ Tools
- Rugged Construction: Wind and water resistant shell and thermal fleece lining keep elements out and hold heat close to the body
- Redesigned for improved fit and better heat retention
- Additional storage pockets added inside jacketv
- Machine Washable and Dryable
- USB Charger: Upgraded battery holder includes fuel gauge to check run-time and a powered USB port for charging portable electronic devices
The Powermate pressure switch is part of the large line of Powermate genuine replacement parts. A pressure switch regulates air pressure in the compressor. Replace a pressure switch with a new Powermate pressure switch if the compressor motor is cutting out or not turning on at the proper psi.
- 125-155 psi
- 4 Port with bleeder
- Powermate pressure switch is durable and long lasting
- New Powermate pressure switch allows air compressor to run at its most efficient capacity, turning on and off the motor at the correct psi Learn More
$5.492-3/4" Coarse Crimp Steel Wire Cup Brush With M-10 X 1.25 Arbor Hole. 14,000 RPM. Learn More
Rigid 50mm dual cup eye goggles come with #5 shade for acetylene welding. Compact design with elastic headband provides years of trouble-free eye protection.Learn More
Looking for a quality knife that doesn't require a loan to buy? Silent Strike's Pakkawood Folding Knife is a good quality knife that is built to last. The knife's thumb stud allows for easy opening, and the liner lock keeps the blade from folding in until your task is complete. The three inch blade is factory sharp and holds an edge quite well. This tool looks beautiful and is also quite functional. This Silent Strike has the kind of quality and rustic feel that reminds you of your grandfather's pocket knife. At 4 inches in length and only a half inch think, the knife isn't too heavy or too bulky to slip into your pocket or belt sheath, making this knife a good choice for your everyday carry needs.
- Stainless Steel
- Pakkawood Inlay Handle
- Liner Lock
- Folding Design
- Thumb Stud for Opening
- Handle- 4 inches long by 1/2 inches thick
- Blade- 3 inches long