The Milwaukee® 12 piece Sawzall® blade set features an assortment of our most popular demolition blades for a broad range of professional applications. Milwaukee® demolition blades are thicker for maximum durability and taller for straighter cuts. The set features The Ax™ for cutting nail embedded wood, The Wrecker™ for general purpose demolition cutting, and The Torch® for metal cutting. The set also includes an innovative job site durable case for convenient blade storage.
- Job site durable storage case adjusts to hold up to 9" blades.
- Precision forming process creates sharper teeth for fast cutting.
- Double relief angle reduces tooth stress for long life.
- Wood cutting blades feature a full raker tooth on blade tip for easy plunging.
- Thicker blade stock for maximum durability.
- 1" tall blade profile for straighter cuts.
This air piping system is designed for air tools that require a constant supply of air and is great for large buildings. The piping is made of a high-density polethylen (HDPE) tubing and also features an aluminum core to hold any shape it is bent to and allow simple wall installation.
- 100 Feet Tubing
- 175 PSI operating pressure
- 3 Outlet Kits
- 2 Tees
- 1 Male 3/4" NPT Fitting
- 20 Clips
- Bevel and Cutter Tool
- Lobular design reduces stripping damage by driving the fastener on the sides instead of forcing the corners to turn
- For use with sheet metal screws and other hexagonal head fasteners
- Provides more clearance on the corners of the fastener where paint build-up can occur
$1.494-1/2" X 1/16" X 7/8" Type 1 Metal cut off wheel. (A46T) Max RPM 13,300. Learn More
The Powermate pressure switch is part of the large line of Powermate genuine replacement parts. A pressure switch regulates air pressure in the compressor. Replace a pressure switch with a new Powermate pressure switch if the compressor motor is cutting out or not turning on at the proper psi.
- 100-130 psi
- 4 Port with bleeder
- Powermate pressure switch is durable and long lasting
- New Powermate pressure switch allows air compressor to run at its most efficient capacity, turning on and off the motor at the correct PSI
The 12' Gripper Speed Mark has an easy grip, thick rubber jacket surrounding its ergonomic compact case. The blade on the Gripper Speed Mark is acrylic coated and has fractional graduations printed on the blade making it quick and easy to read. When you reach in your tool belt for a tape measure, make sure you feel the Gripper Speed Mark because everything else is substandard.
- SpeedMark fractional graduations on blade
- Non glare white blade
- Easy grip, thick rubber jacket
- Acrylic coated steel blade
- 12' x 5/8"
A good air hose can complement the uses of a good air compressor. This diamond flex air hose has features to make it the only one you may need. With its all weather flexible material, this diamond flex air hose will be used in extreme weather all around the garage and farm. This particular one is kink resistant, abrasion resistant and will continue to be flexible in all weather from -40 degrees to 150 degrees. The diamond flex air hose has a working pressure of 300PSI. The hose itself has reinforced bend restrictions preventing the kinking that other air hoses endure. The fittings are 1/4"NTP, and this hose measures 50 feet long, 3/8" hose diameter. The color of the hose is bright, leaving it visible when debris is on the ground or in the work area. It weighs in at just 5 lbs, keeping it light and maneuverable for any user.Learn More
$429.00 Click for priceThe Milwaukee® M18™ cordless 4-tool combo kit includes the 1/2in. hammer drill/driver, Sawzall® recip saw, 1/4in. hex impact driver and worklight. The M18™ cordless system's patented technologies and electronics, innovative motor design, and superior ergonomics provide the most efficient blend of power, weight and performance in the industry. Powered by Lithium-Ion, the M18™ cordless system delivers more torque, more power, and longer run time than the competition.
- (1) M18™ Compact 1/2" Hammer Drill/Driver (2607-20)
- (1) M18™ SAWZALL® Recip Saw (2620-20)
- (1) M18™ 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (2656-20)
- (1) M18™ LED Work Light (2735-20)
- (2) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC Extended Capacity Battery (48-11-1828)
- (1) M18™ & M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
- (1) Contractor Bag
Cordless 1/2in. Hammer Drill/Driver
- Milwaukee 4-pole frameless motor
- Delivers 550 in.-lbs. of peak torque
- 0–450/0–1700 RPM, & 29,000 BPM
Cordless Sawzall Reciprocating Saw
- Patented gear-protecting clutch and counterbalance system
- Durable, lightweight design
- 0–3200 SPM
Cordless 1/4in. hex impact driver
- Delivers 2200 RPM
- Provides 1400 in.-lbs. of torque
- Offers 0–3200 IPM, providing more impacts for increased productivity
- Has fold-away hook for handsfree use
- 135° rotating head to direct light at work area
- DPM™ - Digital Power Management: Overload protection prevents damage to the tool and battery in abusive situations
- Compatibility: Works with M18™ XC High Capacity RED LITHIUM™ Batteries and M18™ Compact RED LITHIUM™ Batteries
- Voltage: 18V
- Battery: (2) M18™ XC High Capacity RED LITHIUM™ Batteries
- Charger: 1-Hour Charger
- Number of Tools: 4
- Carrier: Contractor Bag