Since 1924, industry-leading Milwaukee Electric Tool Corp. has been producing the highest-quality, most-reliable, heavy-duty electric power tools and power tool accessories. This trusted leader brings you the ultimate M18 cordless 2-tool combo kit (2691-22). This set includes the Compact Driver (MWK-2601-20) and the 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (MWK-2650-20). Patented design, state-of-the-art 4-pole frameless motor, and user-friendly ergonomics make the M18 Cordless System an impressive series that maximizes both power and performance. Milwaukee has taken no shortcuts in producing this power kit. Each tool also features variable speed triggers, built-in LED illumination, battery fuel level gauges, and lightweight yet durable construction.
Milwaukee knows job sites can be brutal on a tool, so they have carefully designed these battery packs to be rugged and durable. Features include cell separators, welded frame, and recessed terminals. Over-molded housing and slide pack dual clips round out each battery pack‘s practical construction. A 30-minute battery charger completes the kit.
Innovative features, unmatched power, and exceptional runtime make the Milwaukee M18 Cordless Lithium-Ion Compact Driver and ¼” Hex Impact Driver Combo Kit essential for any job site. Arsenal comes complete with a sturdy carrying case and a handy belt clip.
Milwaukee M18 Lithium-Ion Compact Drill Driver
Rather than drilling pilot holes for ductwork or running wire and conduit, the Milwaukee M18 lithium-ion compact drill driver is the best and most powerful choice. With 24 clutch settings and delivering 400 in/lb. of torque, this driver is simply the most powerful in its class. Adjustable speeds range from a low speed RPM of 1-450 to the high speed RPM of 1-1,800. Weighing 5.3 pounds, measuring 5 ¾ inches, and featuring a convenient side handle, the M18 drill driver is both comfortable and compact. And with exceptional drill bit retention, it is easy to see why this driver is an easy choice for at-home handymen and professional builders alike.
Milwaukee’s M18 ¼” Hex Compact Impact Driver
When you need to secure sheet metal screws or 5/8-inch and 3/4-inch pipe couplings or any other hex fastener, reach for Milwaukee’s M18 ¼” Hex Compact Impact Driver. Though it weighs only 3.5 pounds, it packs major power and delivers 1,400 in./lb of torque and 0-3,200 IPM. Featuring 0-2,200 RPM, the Milwaukee driver is over 70% faster than the competition. Though the fastest, strongest, and most durable, this impact driver also features user conveniences. It includes one-handed bit-loading and, like the drill driver, it also has LED illumination for those tough jobs with poor lighting. And with twice as much run-time, you can maximize the power and minimize the downtime.
Red Lithium Compact Battery Packs
Powered by Milwaukee’s high-capacity Red Lithium Compact Battery Packs (included), these tools boast longer run times and are, therefore, much more user-friendly. In 2005, Milwaukee introduced the first-ever lithium-ion charging system. Since, they have perfected the formula and have become an industry leader. Their optimal batteries, though 50% smaller and 65% lighter, are 30% more powerful than NiCd compact batteries. The convenient gauge tells users when the charge is running low. Just one more feature that reduces your unproductive downtime.
- (1) M18™ Compact 1/2" Drill Driver (2606-20)
- (1) M18™ 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (2656-20)
- (2) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ Compact Battery (48-11-1815)
- (1) M18™ & M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
- (1) Contractor Bag
- 18V voltage
- Built-in LED illumination
- Powerful torque
- Battery fuel level gauges
- Adjustable speeds
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty
Regular Price: $243.97
Special Price: $219.57
Having the parts you need for a day’s work is a lot easier with these sturdy bin cabinets and parts cases. Keep spare bins and cases filled in your shop so the crew is ready to roll in the morning.
- Dimensions: 12" H x 32 1/2" W x 11 3/4" L
- 18 Drawers
Regular Price: $226.97
Special Price: $204.27
The TAWB36WBK is a black aluminum flush mount design that provides a clean look and an unobstructed view of the road. Made of 0.060 in. aluminum. New wider design. Offset lid construction allows lid to open fully without back wall interference. Strong double latch paddle latch to protect your valuables.
- Fits full or mid size trucks with a wider design
- Offset lid construction allowing lid to open fully without back wall interference
- Strong double latch paddle latch to protect your valuables
- Black finish
- Compact, lightweight design fits into tight areas
- High speed transmission delivers 2 speeds (0-600 and 0-2,000 rpm) for fastening and drilling applications
- Ergonomic handle delivers comfort and control
- Heavy-duty1/2-inch ratcheting chuck provides superior bit gripping strength
- Powered by an Energy Star qualified charger for a better environment
- Comes with case, 2 rechargable batteries, and one battery charger
Looking for the perfect gift for someone or just for yourself? Take a look at this deal! The DeWALT 18V Cordless 4-Tool Combo Kit DCK422KA includes: Drill, Circular Saw, Impact Driver, Worklight, 18V battery and kit box and a carrying bag. This kit come with a battery with Nickel Cadmium, which has a low energy density for use in 2.4V-18V power tools and last between 500-800 cycles. The Nickel Cadmium provides a quick charge, good shelf life and good job performance.
Specifications Voltage/Battey Type 18 Volt Battery Series 18V Compact Battery Chemistry Nickel Cadmium Tools Included Drill, Impact Driver, Circular Saw, and Worklight 1/2" Compact Drill/Driver Model Number DC720 18V 6-1/2" Circular Saw Model Number DC390 18V 1/4" Impact Driver Model Number DC825 Pivoting Head Flashlight Model Number DW908 Battery Replacement Model Number DC9096 or DC9180 Charger Replacement Model Number DC9310
The Hobart SpoolRunner™ 100 Direct Plug-in Spool Gun is quick and easy to install on the Handler® 210MVP and Handler® 190.
Usable on 18 gauge (1.2 mm) up to 1/4 in (6.3 mm) aluminum with the Handler® 210MVP and 16 gauge (1.6 mm) up to 3/16 in (4.8 mm) with the Handler® 190.
The SpoolRunner 100 Direct Plug-in Spool Gun is great for Aluminum MIG Welding with the Handler® 210MVP and Handler® 190 to eliminate feeding problems associated with soft aluminum wire. This unit is also useable with mild or stainless steel welding wires.
- Easily accessible drive rolls
- Screw-style drive roll tension adjustment
- Spring-loaded tension-release arm for easy wire loading
- Internal adjustment for spool hub tension
- Clear spool cover: keeps wire clean, allows easy visibility of wire supply.
- Threaded Nozzle
- Enclosed wire spool compartment with internal spool hub tension adjustment for 4 in (102 mm) rolls of wire
- Includes contact tips and feed rolls for .030-.035 in (0.8-0.9 mm) aluminum, steel and stainless wires.
Processes: MIG (GMAW) Welding with aluminum and other wires
- Welding Output Rating: 150 A at 60% Duty Cycle
- Electrode Wire Diameter Capacity: .023-.035 in (0.6-0.9 mm) aluminum, steel, and stainless steel
- Wire Speed: 115-715 IPM; 4.1 to 20.4 mpm
- Spool Size Capacity: 4 in (102 mm)
- Dimensions: H: 11 1/2 in (291 mm), W: 2 1/4 in (57 mm), L: 8 in (203 mm)
Regular Price: $242.97
Special Price: $218.67
The TAWB60SL is an aluminum slim line flush mount design that provides a clean look and an unobstructed view of the road. Made of .060 in. aluminum. Offset lid construction allows lid to open fully without back wall interference. Ideal for 5th wheel cargo space. Strong double latch paddle handle to protect valuables.
- Ideal for 5th weel cargo space
- 60 in. Slim line flush mount
- Strong double latch paddle handle to protect your valuables
- Bright finish
Regular Price: $220.97
Special Price: $198.87
Top mount for efficient truck bed use and easily accessible storage. Built for strength. Weather proof gaskets. Front opening protects contents from the elements. Available in several sizes to fit most trucks.
- Available in several sizes: 48", 60", 72" and 90"
- Available in White or Black finish
- Locking stainless steel flush mount T-handles provide security
- 16 gauge steel
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Sturdy, one-piece, no sag base design
- Head swivels 360° which allows user to access tight quarters while maintaining comfort
- Cuts 7/32" strip which continuously curls out of the cutting area providing consistent and accurate cuts
- Cordless tool allows user to take the tool to the work piece
Regular Price: $235.97
Special Price: $212.37
The Tradesman 56 in. Aluminum Flush-Mount Tool Box is designed to fit full-size trucks. It is crafted with aluminum to help ensure strength and features a flush-mount design that helps provide an unobstructed view of the road. Its off-set lid can fully open without back wall interference.
- Fits full size trucks
- Angled at bottom of front and side walls to accommodate sloped bed walls and wheel wells
- Aluminum construction
- Offset lid can open fully without back wall interference
- Flush mount design for an unobstructed view of road