Regular Price: $249.99
Special Price: $219.99
Especially created for the home and shop, the Simpson MegaShot Series is perfect for the "Do-it-Yourselfer" looking for maximum performance with minimal investment. Simple to use and great for cleaning decks, patios, house siding, outdoor furniture, and prepping home exteriors for painting. Its compact design is lightweight and small enough to be easily transported by one person.
- Honda GCV160 Overhead Cam Engine
- OEM Technologies Axial Cam Pump
- Steel Frame Construction and 12" Never-flat Tires
- 1/4" x 25' MorFlex HP Hose with Easy Connectors
- Pro-Style Spray Gun & Wand with 4 QC Nozzles
Honda GCV160 OHC Engine
- Technologically Advanced and Easy to Start
- 160cc, 4-Stroke, Overhead Cam/Overhead Valve Design is Highly Efficient and Reliable
- Compact Combustion Chamber, Overhead Cam Design, and Uniblock Construction Reduce Fuel Consumption
- Meets EPA and CARB Emission Standards
OEM Technologies Axial Cam Pump
- High-efficiency Design to Minimize Engine Load While Delivering Top Performance
- Maintenance-free, Oil Bath Lubrication System
- Precision-ground, Highly Polished Stainless Steel Pistons for Long Life
- Thermal Relief System Protects Pump from Overheating
- 4 Pro-Style Quick Connect Nozzles for Most Any Cleaning Task
- 12" Never-flat Tires for Ease of Mobility
- 1/4" x 25' MorFlex High Pressure Hose is Non-marring & Kink and Abrasion Resistant
- Includes a Siphon Tube for Easy Detergent Application
- Convenient Hose, Spray Gun/Wand, & Quick Connect Cleaning Nozzle Storage
NOTE: This item is a refurbished unit which may show some ware in the form of, but not limited to chips, cracks, scratches or blemishes in paint. Defects in the units performance will need to be factory serviced.Learn More
Since 1924, industry-leading Milwaukee Electric Tool Corp. has been producing the highest-quality, most-reliable, heavy-duty electric power tools and power tool accessories. This trusted leader brings you the ultimate M18 cordless 2-tool combo kit (2691-22). This set includes the Compact Driver (MWK-2601-20) and the 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (MWK-2650-20). Patented design, state-of-the-art 4-pole frameless motor, and user-friendly ergonomics make the M18 Cordless System an impressive series that maximizes both power and performance. Milwaukee has taken no shortcuts in producing this power kit. Each tool also features variable speed triggers, built-in LED illumination, battery fuel level gauges, and lightweight yet durable construction.
Milwaukee knows job sites can be brutal on a tool, so they have carefully designed these battery packs to be rugged and durable. Features include cell separators, welded frame, and recessed terminals. Over-molded housing and slide pack dual clips round out each battery pack‘s practical construction. A 30-minute battery charger completes the kit.
Innovative features, unmatched power, and exceptional runtime make the Milwaukee M18 Cordless Lithium-Ion Compact Driver and ¼” Hex Impact Driver Combo Kit essential for any job site. Arsenal comes complete with a sturdy carrying case and a handy belt clip.
Milwaukee M18 Lithium-Ion Compact Drill Driver
Rather than drilling pilot holes for ductwork or running wire and conduit, the Milwaukee M18 lithium-ion compact drill driver is the best and most powerful choice. With 24 clutch settings and delivering 400 in/lb. of torque, this driver is simply the most powerful in its class. Adjustable speeds range from a low speed RPM of 1-450 to the high speed RPM of 1-1,800. Weighing 5.3 pounds, measuring 5 ¾ inches, and featuring a convenient side handle, the M18 drill driver is both comfortable and compact. And with exceptional drill bit retention, it is easy to see why this driver is an easy choice for at-home handymen and professional builders alike.
Milwaukee’s M18 ¼” Hex Compact Impact Driver
When you need to secure sheet metal screws or 5/8-inch and 3/4-inch pipe couplings or any other hex fastener, reach for Milwaukee’s M18 ¼” Hex Compact Impact Driver. Though it weighs only 3.5 pounds, it packs major power and delivers 1,400 in./lb of torque and 0-3,200 IPM. Featuring 0-2,200 RPM, the Milwaukee driver is over 70% faster than the competition. Though the fastest, strongest, and most durable, this impact driver also features user conveniences. It includes one-handed bit-loading and, like the drill driver, it also has LED illumination for those tough jobs with poor lighting. And with twice as much run-time, you can maximize the power and minimize the downtime.
Red Lithium Compact Battery Packs
Powered by Milwaukee’s high-capacity Red Lithium Compact Battery Packs (included), these tools boast longer run times and are, therefore, much more user-friendly. In 2005, Milwaukee introduced the first-ever lithium-ion charging system. Since, they have perfected the formula and have become an industry leader. Their optimal batteries, though 50% smaller and 65% lighter, are 30% more powerful than NiCd compact batteries. The convenient gauge tells users when the charge is running low. Just one more feature that reduces your unproductive downtime.
- (1) M18™ Compact 1/2" Drill Driver (2606-20)
- (1) M18™ 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (2656-20)
- (2) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ Compact Battery (48-11-1815)
- (1) M18™ & M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
- (1) Contractor Bag
- 18V voltage
- Built-in LED illumination
- Powerful torque
- Battery fuel level gauges
- Adjustable speeds
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty
- V-Groove Door Frame reinforces the body, creates a larger door opening & has wider surface for weather stripping
- Beveled edges on the high-strength door fit tight against the V-Groove Frame to resist break-ins & moisture.
- 16 Gauge Aluminum Continuous Hinge provides superior strength and durability.
- Quick Release Keyway Connectors allow the door to drop down for easier access for storing bulky items
- 3-Point Locking System locks the door at the top and both sides for superior strength and security.
- One-Piece Housing protects the locking system and strengthens the door.
- Leak-Proof Stainless Steel Rotating T-Handle is made for rugged use and reliability. Coated, Galvanized Steel Aircraft Cable Door Supports pivot on a shoulder rivet to prevent twisting.
- 12 Gauge cold-rolled steel door and 14 Gauge steel body stand up to the roughest conditions.
- 3-Yr. Limited Warranty Learn More
- Two, 2 in. NPT reinforced bungs
- Pump can be mounted on either side of the tank
- Built-in lifting rings assist with moving an empty tank.
- Heavy-duty mounting brackets secures the tank to the truck bed.
- Lockable filler cap and coupler prevents excessive pressure build-up.
- Safety Fill Capacity: 51 Gallons
- Maximum Fill Capacity: 54 Gallons
Steel on-site chest
- Site-vault security system
- EZ-Loader caster skid bolster
- Stacked and welded steel hinges
- Heavy duty locking arms
- Bolt cutter proof locking system
- 42" x 20 x23 3/4"
- 9.3 cu. ft usable space
- Weight: 116 lbs.
- Metal is 7g where the feet are
- 14g at hinges
- 16g everywhere else
The TAWB36W is an aluminum flush mount design that provides a clean look and an unobstructed view of the road. Made of 0.060 in. aluminum. New wider design. Offset lid construction allows lid to open fully without back wall interference. Strong double latch paddle handle to protect valuables.
- Fits full to mid size trucks with a wider design
- Offset lid construction allowing lid to open fully without back wall interference
- Strong double latch paddle handle to protect valuables
- Bright finish
The Hobart SpoolRunner™ 100 Direct Plug-in Spool Gun is quick and easy to install on the Handler® 210MVP and Handler® 190.
Usable on 18 gauge (1.2 mm) up to 1/4 in (6.3 mm) aluminum with the Handler® 210MVP and 16 gauge (1.6 mm) up to 3/16 in (4.8 mm) with the Handler® 190.
The SpoolRunner 100 Direct Plug-in Spool Gun is great for Aluminum MIG Welding with the Handler® 210MVP and Handler® 190 to eliminate feeding problems associated with soft aluminum wire. This unit is also useable with mild or stainless steel welding wires.
- Easily accessible drive rolls
- Screw-style drive roll tension adjustment
- Spring-loaded tension-release arm for easy wire loading
- Internal adjustment for spool hub tension
- Clear spool cover: keeps wire clean, allows easy visibility of wire supply.
- Threaded Nozzle
- Enclosed wire spool compartment with internal spool hub tension adjustment for 4 in (102 mm) rolls of wire
- Includes contact tips and feed rolls for .030-.035 in (0.8-0.9 mm) aluminum, steel and stainless wires.
Processes: MIG (GMAW) Welding with aluminum and other wires
- Welding Output Rating: 150 A at 60% Duty Cycle
- Electrode Wire Diameter Capacity: .023-.035 in (0.6-0.9 mm) aluminum, steel, and stainless steel
- Wire Speed: 115-715 IPM; 4.1 to 20.4 mpm
- Spool Size Capacity: 4 in (102 mm)
- Dimensions: H: 11 1/2 in (291 mm), W: 2 1/4 in (57 mm), L: 8 in (203 mm)
Make your pick up truck do the heavy lifting and save your aching back. With the Black Bull Pick Up Truck Crane you can easily lift up to 1,000 pounds into your truck bed. The hydraulic ram with locking handle gives the Pick Up Truck Crane lifting power. With a stationary base and a removable arm that swivels 360 degrees you can get almost anything from the ground to your truck bed, and back out again, without lifting a thing. When you mount the Black Bull Pick Up Truck Crane to your truck bed, you can move generators, drills, tool boxes, sheetrock, plywood, and more.
- Mounts to your pick-up truck bed
- Removable arm allows for easier storage in truck bed after use
Max. Lifting Capacity (7"-63") 1000 lbs Max. Lifting Capacity (0"-72") 400 lbs Steel Box Tube Boom 3/16" Stationary Base 10.75" x 10.75" Arm Swivels 360 degrees Working Range 30.5" to 51" Lifting Range 0" to 79"
The best hose reel on the market, Made in USA. Finally a stainless steel hose reel for about the same cost as a painted reel. This reel is built to stand up to years of use and the industry standard mounting foot allows you to mount it almost anywhere. Fluid path and mounting foot are zinc plated steel.
- Garden Hose Pressure / 250F Rating
- Constructed of Corrosion-Resistant Stainless Steel
- Will Hold 150' of 5/8" Garden Hose
- Universal Mounting Foot
- Solid Steel Drum Latch
NOTE: Hose not included.Learn More