Since 1924, industry-leading Milwaukee Electric Tool Corp. has been producing the highest-quality, most-reliable, heavy-duty electric power tools and power tool accessories. This trusted leader brings you the ultimate M18 cordless 2-tool combo kit (2691-22). This set includes the Compact Driver (MWK-2601-20) and the 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (MWK-2650-20). Patented design, state-of-the-art 4-pole frameless motor, and user-friendly ergonomics make the M18 Cordless System an impressive series that maximizes both power and performance. Milwaukee has taken no shortcuts in producing this power kit. Each tool also features variable speed triggers, built-in LED illumination, battery fuel level gauges, and lightweight yet durable construction.
Milwaukee knows job sites can be brutal on a tool, so they have carefully designed these battery packs to be rugged and durable. Features include cell separators, welded frame, and recessed terminals. Over-molded housing and slide pack dual clips round out each battery pack‘s practical construction. A 30-minute battery charger completes the kit.
Innovative features, unmatched power, and exceptional runtime make the Milwaukee M18 Cordless Lithium-Ion Compact Driver and ¼” Hex Impact Driver Combo Kit essential for any job site. Arsenal comes complete with a sturdy carrying case and a handy belt clip.
Milwaukee M18 Lithium-Ion Compact Drill Driver
Rather than drilling pilot holes for ductwork or running wire and conduit, the Milwaukee M18 lithium-ion compact drill driver is the best and most powerful choice. With 24 clutch settings and delivering 400 in/lb. of torque, this driver is simply the most powerful in its class. Adjustable speeds range from a low speed RPM of 1-450 to the high speed RPM of 1-1,800. Weighing 5.3 pounds, measuring 5 ¾ inches, and featuring a convenient side handle, the M18 drill driver is both comfortable and compact. And with exceptional drill bit retention, it is easy to see why this driver is an easy choice for at-home handymen and professional builders alike.
Milwaukee’s M18 ¼” Hex Compact Impact Driver
When you need to secure sheet metal screws or 5/8-inch and 3/4-inch pipe couplings or any other hex fastener, reach for Milwaukee’s M18 ¼” Hex Compact Impact Driver. Though it weighs only 3.5 pounds, it packs major power and delivers 1,400 in./lb of torque and 0-3,200 IPM. Featuring 0-2,200 RPM, the Milwaukee driver is over 70% faster than the competition. Though the fastest, strongest, and most durable, this impact driver also features user conveniences. It includes one-handed bit-loading and, like the drill driver, it also has LED illumination for those tough jobs with poor lighting. And with twice as much run-time, you can maximize the power and minimize the downtime.
Red Lithium Compact Battery Packs
Powered by Milwaukee’s high-capacity Red Lithium Compact Battery Packs (included), these tools boast longer run times and are, therefore, much more user-friendly. In 2005, Milwaukee introduced the first-ever lithium-ion charging system. Since, they have perfected the formula and have become an industry leader. Their optimal batteries, though 50% smaller and 65% lighter, are 30% more powerful than NiCd compact batteries. The convenient gauge tells users when the charge is running low. Just one more feature that reduces your unproductive downtime.
- (1) M18™ Compact 1/2" Drill Driver (2606-20)
- (1) M18™ 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (2656-20)
- (2) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ Compact Battery (48-11-1815)
- (1) M18™ & M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
- (1) Contractor Bag
- 18V voltage
- Built-in LED illumination
- Powerful torque
- Battery fuel level gauges
- Adjustable speeds
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty
The Milwaukee M18xC 1/2 inch hex, cordless impact wrench you get portable power that will make loosening tight bolts and nuts a breeze. This high quality power tool is made to last, with overload protection and a frameless motor that guarantees a longer life and more runtime. This impact wrench provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger and has superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market. This wrench features a robust design combined with rare - earth magnets for longer life, more power and more runtime than any brushed competitor.
- Hex Size: 1/2 inch
- Voltage: 18 Volts
- RPM: 0-1,900
- Includes Battery/Charger
- Includes Carrying Bag
- Two, 2 inch reinforced bungs
- Pump can be mounted on either side of the tank.
- Built-in lifting rings assist with lifting empty tank.
- Heavy-duty mounting brackets secures the tank to the truck bed.
- Locakable filter cap and coupler prevents excessive pressure build-up.
- Safety Fill Level: 50 Gallons
- Maximum Fill Level: 55 Gallons
- Dimensions (Length x Width x Height): 23 1/4" x 24" x 23 1/4"
The Hobart SpoolRunner™ 100 Direct Plug-in Spool Gun is quick and easy to install on the Handler® 210MVP and Handler® 190.
Usable on 18 gauge (1.2 mm) up to 1/4 in (6.3 mm) aluminum with the Handler® 210MVP and 16 gauge (1.6 mm) up to 3/16 in (4.8 mm) with the Handler® 190.
The SpoolRunner 100 Direct Plug-in Spool Gun is great for Aluminum MIG Welding with the Handler® 210MVP and Handler® 190 to eliminate feeding problems associated with soft aluminum wire. This unit is also useable with mild or stainless steel welding wires.
- Easily accessible drive rolls
- Screw-style drive roll tension adjustment
- Spring-loaded tension-release arm for easy wire loading
- Internal adjustment for spool hub tension
- Clear spool cover: keeps wire clean, allows easy visibility of wire supply
- 10 Foot long Cable
- Threaded Nozzle
- Enclosed wire spool compartment with internal spool hub tension adjustment for 4 in (102 mm) rolls of wire
- Includes contact tips and feed rolls for .030-.035 in (0.8-0.9 mm) aluminum, steel and stainless wires.
Processes: MIG (GMAW) Welding with aluminum and other wires
- Welding Output Rating: 150 A at 60% Duty Cycle
- Electrode Wire Diameter Capacity: .023-.035 in (0.6-0.9 mm) aluminum, steel, and stainless steel
- Wire Speed: 115-715 IPM; 4.1 to 20.4 mpm
- Spool Size Capacity: 4 in (102 mm)
- Dimensions: H: 11 1/2 in (291 mm), W: 2 1/4 in (57 mm), L: 8 in (203 mm)
Top Mount boxes have a double box design to provide additional storage without losing valuable truck bed space.
- Designed for strength with weather proof gaskets
- Front opening protects contents from the elements
- Available in Bright finish
- .060" Aluminum resists rust
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Ethafoam mounting strips protect truck's finish
- Sturdy, one-piece, no sag base design
- measures 48-inches (L) by 16-inches (H) by 12.75-inches (W)
Use the Tradesman 70 in. Aluminum Full-Size Side-Mount Truck Box to stow and lock your tools, valuables and more. This bright metallic truck box has a push button and locks with a key.
- Enclosed storage for full size trucks
- 0.060 Aluminum with a bright finish
- Keyed lock
- Push button for easy access
DWC1 - Deluxe Welding Cart
The Metal Man deluxe welding cabinet provides an integrated all-in-one solution for a portable welder or plasma cutter applications. Designed for equipment to sit on top of cabinet, and a 7 1/2in. gas cylinder configuration, it makes maneuvering a snap. It includes 4 drawers of varying sizes that provide convenient storage for helmet, hammer, brush and other welding accessories, along with hooks that provide easy access to welding cables.
- Capacity: 150 lbs.
- Dimensions: 28.3" x 17.6" x 33.5"
- 7" rear wheels
- 2 locking front casters
- Steel construction with Powder Coat Finish
- Ball Bearing Drawer Sides
- Two, 2 in. NPT reinforced bungs
- Pump can be mounted on either side of the tank
- Built-in lifting rings assist with moving an empty tank.
- Heavy-duty mounting brackets secures the tank to the truck bed.
- Lockable filler cap and coupler prevents excessive pressure build-up.
- Safety Fill Capacity: 51 Gallons
- Maximum Fill Capacity: 54 Gallons
DELTA PRO Black Steel Underbed Box - 36" x 18" x 18" DELTA PRO Steel Underbed Boxes are built for protecting heavy tools and equipment in the toughest conditions. Durable weather stripping forms a tight seal to prevent moisture from entering. "Quick-Release" coated aircraft cables allow door to drop down to vertical position for easy access to equipment in underbody. New V-Groove door frame, weather stripping and beveled edge door create the tightest, moisture and break-in resistant seal available. Rugged Aluminum Hinge nearly eliminates corrosion and features new stainless steel rivet design for maximum durability and security. Hinge design allows door to drop down to vertical position when cables are removed. Cross Hatch Pattern and lock guard reinforce the door for incredible strength. Wider, Taller Door Opening for easier, faster access.Learn More
The PRO Series is Hobart's premium line, providing the largest viewing area for superior visibility while welding and four arc sensors to deliver the most reliable arc detection during out-of-position welding. Expanded shade settings from #8 to #13 combined with our fastest switching speed provide superior flexibility for all MIG, Stick and low-amperage TIG applications. The Decomposition Pro Series helmet features a Celtic skull design and tribal striping.
- Recommended Welding Processes: Stick, MIG, Flux Cored, and TIG
- Reaction Time: 1/30,0000
- Shade Type: Variable shade #8-13; Light state #3
- Viewing Field: 9.02 sq. inches
- Power: 2 - CR2450 lithium battery
- Arc Sensors: 4
- Grind Mode: Yes
- Sensitivity Mode: Infinite adjustment for varying ambient light
- Delay Control: Between 0.1 and 1.0 sec.
- Low Amp TIG Rated: Yes
- Headgear: Extensively adjustable and ultra comfortable
- Lens Activation: Auto on/auto off
- Shell Material: Lightweight, durable polyamide
- Low Battery Indicator: Yes
- Magnifying Lens Holder: Yes
- 2 Year manufacturer warranty
- Safety Certifications: ANSI Z87.1-2010