Own your own industrial-grade gas cylinder. Never pay cylinder rent charges again. Refillable and exchangeable cylinders from our cylinder exchange inventory. Used for MIG welding applications where a 75% argon / 25% CO2 shielding gas is required. Works well with hobart handler MIG welders.Learn More
Milwaukee's 8" Metal Cutting Circular Saw delivers faster, cooler, cleaner, more affordable metal cutting. Forget the showers of hot metal chips and sparks that were once an aerial threat on metal construction jobsites. The 6370 shears the metal, producing a virtually spark-free wake and cool, burr and scorch-free edges that don't require post-cut finishing. Cool cut waste, in the form of metal shavings, is effectively contained with a durable magnesium blade shield and channeled into the saw's integral ChipTank. Cool cutting also means that materials can be handled almost immediately following a cut, reducing downtime.
Driven by a powerful, 13 amp (1-3/4 max HP), 3,700 RPM motor and equipped with a full grill of razor-sharp, cermet-tip teeth, the 6370 tears through tough cuts without hesitation. Count on up to 10 gauge sheets and 1/4 in. steel plate cuts, all day, every day. More extreme cuts, even up to 3/4 in. steel plate, are possible when proper operating techniques are used.
To keep on target, the new 6370 features a set of on-board sight-line and blade point-of-entry indicators along with a slot in the saw's shoe for a rip fence. It is also the first and only corded metal cutting saw to feature a lower guard retraction lever. Plunge cuts, a frequent challenge for metal roofing contractors, are fast and furious with this exciting new tool. The lever's location, adjacent to the side handle, ensures that the user has both hands firmly on the saw throughout the cut.
- Hex Blade Wrench
- Circular Saw Blade
- Carrying Case
- Dry-cut technology provides faster, cleaner, more affordable metal cutting
- Durable blade shield with integral chiptank deflects/collects hot chips and sparks
- Plunge lever for fast, effective plunge cuts
- Exclusive quick-release shield latch for fast waste disposal and blade changes
- 2-9/16 in. cut depth for one-pass cuts through most common materials
- Powerful 13.0 amp, 3,700 rpm motor
- Premium cermet-tipped blades cut faster, cleaner, and longer than other carbide-tipped or friction blades
- Voltage: 120 AC
- Amps: 13.0
- No Load RPM: 3,700
- Blade Size: 8"
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Capacity at 90°: 2-9/16"
- Spindle: 5/8"
- Metal/Wood Cutting: Metal
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Soft Grip Handle: Yes
- Adjustable Handle: No
- Blade Position: Right
- Depth of Cut at 90°: 2-9/16"
- Electric Brake: No
- Cord Type: 15 ft. Fixed
- Construction Type: Grounded
- Length: 16-1/2"
- Tool Weight: 13.3 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 21.8 lbs
- All-welded, adjustable height legs (29\"H - 41\"H)
- Painted Steel Bench Top
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Dimensions: 72" W x 29" D x Adjustable Height, 72" Painted Steel Top
- Choose from 20 different finish colors
Innerside Boxes mount on top of the bed side rails or walls. The lower part of the box extends down the inside of the side rails or walls.
They are ideal for storing longer tools and can be used individually or in pairs.
Combine a pair of Innerside Boxes with a Crossover to create a wraparound storage system on your truck.
Measure the length of your truck’s side rails or walls to determine the length of Innerside Box you can install on your truck. If used with a Crossover, deduct the space needed for it and allow a 1” space between the Crossover and the Innerside Boxes for the lids to open and close without interference.
Innerside Boxes come with support legs and mounting hardware.
- Gear-Lock Locking System
- Resists over 1000 Lbs of break-in force.
- Built-in Full-length Storage Compartments
- Provides storage for small parts and tools.
- High Strength Body Design
- Resists cargo damages and attempted break-ins.
- 3 Layer RSL Lid
- Provides superior lids strength and rigidity
- Self aligning lid latch pins pivot side to side to ensure the lid seals tight.
Fits Hi-Side Box models 346/390-0-02.
- #7 in picture
Dee Zee Tool Box - Red PLUS Label Side Mount. Constructed of heavy gauge Brite-Tread aluminum. Push button with self-adjusting latches. Hidden hinge, gas shocks, Alumaguard strengthening channel, and adjustable strikers on a hat style lid. Works great by self or maximize your storage options with a matching crossover.
- Red PLUS Label Side Mount Tool Box
- Non-Rusting Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Push Button Latch for Easy Opening
- Self Adjusting Latches And Adjustable Lid Strikers
- Internal Bends Add Superior Body Strength
- Hat Style Lid And Rubber Bulb Seal Help Resist The Elements
- Dampened Gas Shocks Open At A Steady, Controlled Rate
- Sold Individually
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
- No Drill Clamp On Design: The uprights attach with special no drill clamps.
- Adjustable Height: The van ladder rack offers adjustable mounting legs. Adjust the feet to fit perfectly with the contour of your van roof.
- 500 lb. Capacity: The Economy Roof Rack features a 500 lb. cargo capacity, allowing users to safely haul needed supplies to the job site.
- Black or White Powder Coat Finish: All Kargo Master racks are sealed with a yellow zinc plating and then powder coated with a durable powder coat finish. You can choose either a white or black finish.
- Lifetime Warranty: Backed by Kargo Master. Learn More
This durable rack base works with any of 3 different screens (sold separately) to create a stylish, protective headache rack that is sturdy enough to help support ladders and loads.
- Headache rack helps to support loads safely and, when used with insert, protect you from shifting cargo
- Customize with 3 interchangeable screens (sold separately)
- 13-Gauge steel construction with 2" thick, square bars offers superior strength
- Dual-position rack adjusts to different heights to fit your particular cab
- Stake-pocket anchor system allows for quick, no-drill mounting
- Optional drill-through mounting
- Integrated, easy-to-grip handles make access to your truck bed super convenient
- Low-profile, hidden-bolt mounting system
- Strong brackets let you mount a toolbox near the bed rail for a sleek look
- Special, corrosion-resistant coating and hardened, high-gloss powder coat finish provide superior rust protection
- Integrated ports for easy mounting of either rectangular or circular light brackets (sold separately)
- Application: full-size truck
- Load bar length: approximately 4'
- Height: 30-1/2" in lower position, 35-1/2" in taller position
- Limited lifetime warranty
Use with EZ-Glide Ladder Rack model 251-3-01.Learn More