Innerside Boxes mount on top of the bed side rails or walls. The lower part of the box extends down the inside of the side rails or walls.
They are ideal for storing longer tools and can be used individually or in pairs.
Combine a pair of Innerside Boxes with a Crossover to create a wraparound storage system on your truck.
Measure the length of your truck’s side rails or walls to determine the length of Innerside Box you can install on your truck. If used with a Crossover, deduct the space needed for it and allow a 1” space between the Crossover and the Innerside Boxes for the lids to open and close without interference.
Innerside Boxes come with support legs and mounting hardware.
- Gear-Lock Locking System
- Resists over 1000 Lbs of break-in force.
- Built-in Full-length Storage Compartments
- Provides storage for small parts and tools.
- High Strength Body Design
- Resists cargo damages and attempted break-ins.
- 3 Layer RSL Lid
- Provides superior lids strength and rigidity
- Self aligning lid latch pins pivot side to side to ensure the lid seals tight.
- DEWALT brushless motor delivers up to 57% more run time over brushed
- XR™ Li-Ion batteries with fuel gauge provide 33% more capacity over standard packs
- DCD790 20V MAX* 1/2" drill/driver compact (7.2" front to back), lightweight (3.5 lb) design fits into tight areas
- DCF886 20V MAX* 1/4" impact driver compact (5.6" front to back) design fits into tight areas
- Both tools feature LED lights with 20 second trigger release delay providing increased visibility in dark or confined spaces
- DCD790 1/2" Drill/Driver
- DCF886 1/4" Impact Driver
- (2) 20V Max* XR Compact Li-Ion Batteries (2.0Ah)
- Fast Charger
- (2) Belt Hooks
- (1) Bit Holder
- Contractor Bag
Underbody Truck boxes provide a secure, convenient storage solution.
- Specially designed channel keeps water out
- Steel chain supports allow door to remain open at a 90 degree angle
- Locking stainless steel T-handle provides security
- Bulb channel prevents leaks
- Sturdy 12 gauge steel door
- Available in White or Black finish
- 14 gauge steel
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Sturdy, one-piece, no sag base design
Adjustable Shelf Inserts - available separately
- Available for 24", 36" and 48" underbodies
- Shelf divides compartment for increased organization
- Adjusts to one of three positions
- Constructed of sturdy 16 gauge galvanized steel
- Assembles in less than 10 minutes
- Fits most competitors' underbodies
Built with a Milwaukee® 4-Pole frameless motor, the M18™ 1/2" Hammer Drill/Driver delivers 525 in-lbs of torque and up to 1,800 RPM. At only 7-3/4" length, this drill driver allows you access to the tightest work spaces. An all-metal gear case and 1/2" metal chuck provide maximum durability, even on the
most challenging worksites.
REDLINK™ Intelligence provides advanced protection in abusive situations and manages the tool's temperature to provide maximum life. The REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack delivers more work per charge and more work over pack life than the competitors. The kit includes two M18™ XC REDLITHIUM™ batteries, an M18™ and M12™ multi-voltage charger, and a carrying case.
- The Milwaukee® REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack is the most durable pack on the market and provides up to 50% more run time
- Milwaukee® 4-Pole Frameless Motor: Features a robust design combined with rare-earth magnets for longer life, best-in-class 525 in-lbs of torque and 0-400/0-1,800 RPM
- Compact Design: Allows greater accessibility in tight work spaces
- All-Metal Gear Case and Chuck: Provide maximum impact and shock durability
- REDLINK™ Intelligence: Advanced overload protects the tool against abusive situations and provides maximum life
- (1) M18™ Compact 1/2" Hammer Drill/Driver (2607-20)
- (2) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC Extended Capacity Battery (48-11-1828)
- (1) M18™ & M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
- (1) Carrying Case
Specifications Voltage 18V Battery M18 REDLITHIUM Charger M18 and M12 Multi-Voltage Charger Tool Warranty 5 Years Length 7-3/4" Weight 4.5 lbs LED Light Yes Peak Torque 525 in-lbs Battery Warranty 3 Year Height 7-3/5" Chuck Type 1/2" Metal Single Sleeve - Ratcheting Lock Speed 0-400 / 0-1,800 RPM
The TAWB60W is an aluminum flush mount design that provides a clean look and an unobstructed view of the road. New wider design. Made of .060 in. aluminum. Offset lid construction allows lid to open fully without back wall interference. Strong double latch paddle handle to protect valuables.
- Fits full size trucks
- Offset lid construction allowing lid to open fully without back wall interference
- Strong double latch paddle handle to protect valuables
- Bright finish
Assembled Depth (in.) 24 in Assembled Height (in.) 18.5 in Assembled Width (in.) 60 in
- All-welded, adjustable height legs (29\"H - 41\"H)
- Painted Steel Bench Top
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Dimensions: 72" W x 29" D x Adjustable Height, 72" Painted Steel Top
- Choose from 20 different finish colors
Fits Hi-Side Box model 264-3-02.
- #7 in picture
Delta Champion, Low Profile Aluminum Single Lid Crossover (For GMC and Chevrolet Trucks: Short / Long Bed 1500, 2500 & 3500) (Bright), 1-351000$259.99
Crossovers are supported across the width of the truck bed by the tops of the bed side rails or walls. Storage space is available on the floor under a Crossover.
Crossovers are available with a Single Lid or Dual Lids. Depending on the product selected, the Dual Lid may be a Mid-Lid, Gull Wing or Rear-Hinged design. All models offer different advantages.
- Gear-Lock locking system resists over 1,000 lbs of break-in force
- Built-in full-length storage compartment provides storage for small parts and tools.
- High-strength body design resists cargo damage and attempted break-ins.
- 3-Layer RSL lid provides superior lid strength and rigidity
- Self-aligning lid latch pins pivot side to side to ensure the lead seals tight
- For GMC and Chevy Fullsize Short-Bed & Long-Bed 1500, 2500 & 3500 Series Models Except 1500 Stepsides
- Measures 72 x 24 x 15 inches
Lid locks and unlocks from the drivers side and opens from either side. Mid-Lid Design offers a 40% larger opening than Gull Wing models. Lids lock unlock and open from the same side.Learn More