Regular Price: $329.99
Special Price: $299.99
- Two, 2 inch reinforced bungs
- Pump can be mounted on either side of the tank.
- Built-in lifting rings assist with lifting empty tank.
- Heavy-duty mounting brackets secures the tank to the truck bed.
- Locakable filter cap and coupler prevents excessive pressure build-up.
- Safety Fill Level: 96 Gallons
- Maximum Fill Level: 107 Gallons
- Dimensions (Length x Width x Height): 45 1/4" x 24" x 23 1/4"
This completely portable lightweight oxy-acetylene cutting and welding outfit weighs less than 32 lbs. and is ready to go where you need it. Compact design stores easily for road travel or when not in use. Ideal for general maintenance, farming, shop, and home use. All brass Oxygen and Acetylene regulators provide efficient and dependable control of gasses. Ergonomically balanced high density polyethylene carrier is extremely durable and includes hose wrap and covered accessories storage compartment. Ready to weld up to 3/32” and cut up to ½” with the nozzle and tip included. Welds up to 1 ¼” and cuts up to 6” mild steel with optional, medium duty Victor style tips and nozzles.
Comes Complete with:
- (1) Brass Torch Handle with Factory Installed Check Valves
- (1) Brass Cutting Attachment with Stainless Steel Tubes and Lever
- (1) #0 Cutting Tip (factory installed in cutting attachment)
- (1) #0 Welding Tip
- (1) Flip Front Goggles 2 X 4 ¼” Shade #5
- (1) Brass Oxygen Compressed Gas Regulator w/ 2” Gauges & T-handles
- (1) Brass Acetylene Compressed Gas Regulator w/ 2” Gauges & T-handles
- (1) Tip Cleaner Kit
- (1) Size 1 MC Style 10cf Acetylene Cylinder (New & Empty)
- (1) Size 1 20cf Oxygen Cylinder (New & Empty)
- (1) Tank Wrench (single function)
- (1) Single Flint Striker
- (1) 12.5’ Oxy/Fuel Twin Hose 3/16” ID “T” Grade (for all gases)
- (1) Plastic Tote (Black) with Hose Wrap
- (1) Instruction Manual
- (1) New Cylinder Information Sheet
- All-welded, adjustable height legs (29"H - 41"H on 1" increments)
- Painted Steel Bench Top
- Includes full-length stringer
- Accessory Kit is available, which includes backstop, end stops and lower shelf
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Dimensions: 48" W x 29" D x 48" H
- Choose from 20 different finish colors
Top Mount truck boxes have a double box design to provide additional storage without losing valuable truck bed space. Hand wielded by specially trained craftsmen and with weatherproof gaskets to prevent leaks.
- Designed for strength with weather proof gaskets
- Front opening protects contents from the elements
- Locking stainless steel flush mount T-handle provides security
- Available in several sizes: 72", 90" and 96"
- Available in diamond-tread Bright finish
- Sturdy .060" Aluminum resists rust
Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Ethafoam mounting strips protect truck's finish
- Sturdy, one-piece, no sag base design
Our standard and low profile cross bed boxes are designed to fit most full-size trucks and allow storage under the box. Several models to choose from include Gull-wing or Full (single) lid. Our low profile truck boxes provide our customers with maximum rear window visibility and aerodynamic styling for today's sleek truck designs.Product Features
- Larger 5/16" adjustable striker pin head
- Gas cylinders allow easy access
- Optional double latch system or push button design
- Weatherproof gasket prevents leakage
- Available in Bright or Black finish
- .060" Aluminum resists rust
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Ethafoam mounting strips protect truck's finish
The new Deep Cut Band Saws deliver 2X more durability, best-in-class power at 11 Amps, revolutionary cut visibility and the industry’s largest cut capacity at 5" by 5". These Band Saws still deliver on the heritage of long-term reliability and performance that make Milwaukee Band Saws the standard in industrial metalworking, but now feature a new, exclusive Job Site Armor™ Technology and all metal direct drive system that provide game-changing durability. The Job Site Armor™ Technology is made of a proprietary composite material and has crush zone barriers that provide long lasting rugged protection. The all metal direct drive gearing system delivers maximum tool life, while requiring less servicing than a chain drive. In addition, a gear protecting clutch extends gear and motor life by absorbing high impact forces caused by blade lock-ups and a new debris protection system delivers longer pulley life by removing debris during use.
The new Band Saw's slimmer motor housing increases user line of site delivering superior cut accuracy and revolutionary cut visibility, while a new balanced body design allows tool to rest naturally and comfortably in the users hands. At 14.5 Lbs., this lighter weight design delivers more control over the tool and less fatigue at the conclusion of the work day. Another innovative feature is the tool-free locking adjustable shoe, which is a button actuated tool-free design that allows the user to quickly adjust from an extended shoe to no shoe in seconds.
- (1) Deep Cut Variable Speed Band Saw
- Carrying Case
- Powerful 11 Amp Motor w/ CPT™ : Provides maximum performance and durability
- Job Site Armor™ Technology: Proprietary composite material and crush zone barriers provide long lasting rugged protection
- All Metal Direct Drive: Delivers maximum tool life with all metal direct drive gearing system, while requiring less servicing than a chain drive
- Gear Protecting Clutch: Extends gear and motor life by absorbing high impact forces caused by blade lock-ups
- CPT™ Constant Power Technology: Maintains cut speed in the toughest applications for optimal performance
- Revolutionary Cut Visibility: Slimmer motor housing increases user line of site delivering superior cut accuracy
- Balanced Body Design: Allows tool to rest naturally and comfortably in users hands
- Lighter Weight, 14.5 Lbs.: Delivers more control over the tool and less fatigue at the conclusion of the work day
- LED Light: Illuminates work surface for increased accuracy and productivity
- Tool-Free Locking Adjustable Shoe: Button actuated tool-free design allows user to quickly adjust from an extended shoe to no shoe in seconds
- Industry's Largest Cut Capacity: Versatility to cut up to 5” by 5” material in one pass and adjustable shoe allows for less tool rotation when cutting material above 5”
- Debris Protection System: Delivers longer pulley life by removing debris during use
- Amps: 11
- Volts: 120 AC
- SFPM: 0-380
- Capacity: 5" X 5"
- WeightL 14.5 lbs
- Job Site Armor Technology: Yes
- Direct Drive Gearing System: Yes
- Debris Protection System: Yes
- Variable Speed Dial and Trigger: Yes
- LED Light: Yes
- CPT: Yes
- Double Insulated: Yes
- Tool Length: 21"
- Net Tool Weight: 15.5 lbs
With its on-board 3/4 gallon detergent tank and large Generac OHV horizontal shaft engine, the 2700PSI power washer makes it easy to clean many things around the house.
- PSI: 2700
- Engine: 196 cc
- GPM: 2.3
- Weight: 82 lb
- Height: 21"
- Width: 27"
- Length: 17-1/2"
Regular Price: $309.97
Special Price: $278.97
Delta Aluminum Transfer tanks are designed for the toughest conditions. The tanks have internal baffles for reinforcing and controlling the flow of the contents when moving. All tanks are pressure tested for leaks.
- All tanks are pressure tested for leaks.
- 2-in reinforced bungs allow convenient use from either side.
- Filter system recommended.
- Built-in lifting rings to assist with lifting and moving an empty tank.
- Lockable filler cap and coupler prevent excessive pressure build up.
- Heavy-duty brackets to secure the tank to the truck bed
- All brackets must be bolted to the truck bed.
- Safety Fill Capacity: 96 Gallons
- Maximum Fill Capacity: 107 Gallons
3/4" Drive - Get more power with the 259G ¾” Impactool™. This tool delivers 1,050 ft-lb of torque to help you conquer whatever the day brings.
- Rocking dog impact mechanism
- Variable speed trigger
- Ergonomic grip
- Powerful 6-vane motor
- Easy to use forward/reverse power regulator
- Handle exhaust
Regular Price: $369.00
Special Price: $299.99
Rebates are only vaild for in store purchases.
- 200 PSI max pressure allows for longer air tool run time
- 5.4 SCFM @ 90 PSI allows for quick compressor recovery time
- 78 dBA (tested per ISO3744) operational noise level for a quieter work environment
- Efficient high pressure technology allows for longer pump and motor life
- Oil free, maintenance free pump, for convenient use
- Efficient high pressure motor allows the compressor to be run with an extension cord (12 Ga. or heavier, 50 ft. or less) due to consistent amp draw requirements of the compressor
- Compact design allows for the compressor to be easily moved, transported, and stored
- Robust dual purpose handle provides additional protection to the compressor along with serving as a hose wrap
- Metal console panel provides a display area as well as protects the gauges, coupler, and regulator
- High flow air regulator allows for maximum air tool run time
- High flow coupler allows for maximum air tool run time
- 2 inch gauges allow for an easy to read surface
- Wide track, semi-pneumatic tires allow for additional stability, easy movement, and no tire maintenance