A place for everything and everything in its place. Every handyman, craftsman, and professional knows the value of easy access to your tools. Stay organized no matter where your projects take you with this portable steel tool chest from Montezuma.
Made right here in the US in Montezuma, KS. Constructed of powder-coated 16 gauge steel with welded seems. Designed for indoor or outdoor use, with weather stripping for moisture and dust protection. If you decide to leave the chest in the back of your truck, just lock it up with the double-cut key and rest easy that your tools are secure. Pop open the gas-spring powered lid with ease. Side handles help keep tools upright during during transport.
Ideal for any profession, the storage areas hold both metric and SAE tools. Engineered by the pros, there are no drawers to shuffle through or jam up. Every tool is given a place, from pegs for sockets and box-end wrenches to slots for ratchets and screwdrivers.
Don't waste any more time searching for tools in an unorganized box! Get the toolbox designed with craftsmen like you in mind!
30"w x 15"h x 18.125"d. Black. Tools not included.Learn More
Regular Price: $299.99
Special Price: $279.00
- DEWALT brushless motor delivers up to 57% more run time over brushed
- XR™ Li-Ion batteries with fuel gauge provide 33% more capacity over standard packs
- DCD790 20V MAX* 1/2" drill/driver compact (7.2" front to back), lightweight (3.5 lb) design fits into tight areas
- DCF886 20V MAX* 1/4" impact driver compact (5.6" front to back) design fits into tight areas
- Both tools feature LED lights with 20 second trigger release delay providing increased visibility in dark or confined spaces
- DCD790 1/2" Drill/Driver
- DCF886 1/4" Impact Driver
- (2) 20V Max* XR Compact Li-Ion Batteries (2.0Ah)
- Fast Charger
- (2) Belt Hooks
- (1) Bit Holder
- Contractor Bag
This completely portable lightweight oxy-acetylene cutting and welding outfit weighs less than 32 lbs. and is ready to go where you need it. Compact design stores easily for road travel or when not in use. Ideal for general maintenance, farming, shop, and home use. All brass Oxygen and Acetylene regulators provide efficient and dependable control of gasses. Ergonomically balanced high density polyethylene carrier is extremely durable and includes hose wrap and covered accessories storage compartment. Ready to weld up to 3/32” and cut up to ½” with the nozzle and tip included. Welds up to 1 ¼” and cuts up to 6” mild steel with optional, medium duty Victor style tips and nozzles.
Comes Complete with:
- (1) Brass Torch Handle with Factory Installed Check Valves
- (1) Brass Cutting Attachment with Stainless Steel Tubes and Lever
- (1) #0 Cutting Tip (factory installed in cutting attachment)
- (1) #0 Welding Tip
- (1) Flip Front Goggles 2 X 4 ¼” Shade #5
- (1) Brass Oxygen Compressed Gas Regulator w/ 2” Gauges & T-handles
- (1) Brass Acetylene Compressed Gas Regulator w/ 2” Gauges & T-handles
- (1) Tip Cleaner Kit
- (1) Size 1 MC Style 10cf Acetylene Cylinder (New & Empty)
- (1) Size 1 20cf Oxygen Cylinder (New & Empty)
- (1) Tank Wrench (single function)
- (1) Single Flint Striker
- (1) 12.5’ Oxy/Fuel Twin Hose 3/16” ID “T” Grade (for all gases)
- (1) Plastic Tote (Black) with Hose Wrap
- (1) Instruction Manual
- (1) New Cylinder Information Sheet
- 3-Layer Laminated RSL Rigid Structural Lid has a reverse beveled edge liner and an inner layer of rigid foam insulation to create the most rigid, strongest aluminum lid we've tested
- Adjustable lid strikers lock the lid down tight for superior security
- Reinforced body resists cargo damage and protects the lock system
- Gas spring lid lifts raise the lid when unlatched for easier access
- Leak-proof stainless steel paddle handles prevent moisture from entering
- Full weather stripping creates a tight, moisture resistant seal
- All models available with diamond black finish Learn More
- Tank - 4 Gallon Twin Tank
- Max Pressure (psig) - 135
- Normal Power (HP) - 2
- Flow @ Max Pressure - 3.2 cfm
- Dimensions - 19x19x19
- Weight - 77 lbs
- NPT outlet - 1/4
- Voltage/Engine - 120-1-60
Holds 2 - 30 lb., 1 - 50 lb. tanks.
- Dimensions: 40" H x 15 1/2" W x 8" L
Our standard and low profile cross bed boxes are designed to fit most full-size trucks and allow storage under the box. Several models to choose from include Gull-wing or Full (single) lid. Our low profile truck boxes provide our customers with maximum rear window visibility and aerodynamic styling for today's sleek truck designs.Product Features
- Larger 5/16" adjustable striker pin head
- Gas cylinders allow easy access
- Optional double latch system or push button design
- Weatherproof gasket prevents leakage
- Available in Bright or Black finish
- .060" Aluminum resists rust
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Ethafoam mounting strips protect truck's finish
Weight (lbs.): 42
- These units are designed to protect the cab of the pickup from shifting loads in the cargo area.
- Mounts to the bed of a mini pickup.
- Installation hardware provided.
- Color - black
Single Lid Series; Tool Box; L 60 in. x W 19.25 in. x H 13.5 in. Fully Foamed Lid Prevents Bending/Warping. Stainless Steel Lock Handles For Strength/Security. Aluminum Lid Supports Heavy Loads. Self Closing Struts Automatically Close. MicroSeal+ Stripping Seals Out Moisture. Lid Opens 90 Degree For Easy Loading. 3 Compartment Sliding Tray. 2 Built In Tool Trays.Learn More