The Powermate pressure regulator is part of the line of Powermate genuine replacement parts. The pressure regulator allows the user to adjust the air compressor pressure depending on the air tool being used. The Powermate pressure regulator lets the correct amount of air pressure come through the hose to the air tool for maximum tool performance.
- 1/4 in. NPT inlet/outlet x 1/8 in. NPT gauge
- The Powermate pressure regulator customizes the compressor to fit the specific air requirement each job and air tool have
- Replace non working or broken compressor pressure regulators with the Powermate pressure regulator
- Powermate pressure regulator is long lasting and durable Learn More
- Unique Slim Line Space Saving Design - Fits Where an Ordinary Tool Box Won’t.
- Great for use at home, the shop, boating and in the car or truck.
- Roomy bulk storage area plus one small parts compartment will accommodate most of the tools you need on the go.
- Built-in recessed full grip handle for easy portability.
- Available in Black.
- Dimensions: 19" W (48cm), 11" D (28cm), 4.5" H (11cm)
- 22 in. x 7 ft. Roll
- Protect tools from shifting, slipping or sliding.
- Protect tool box from scratching & denting.
- For all tool boxes, work benches, shelves, & other work areas.
- Can be installed in minutes.
- Cut to fit with household scissors.
- 10-year warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Satisfaction guaranteed.
- All purpose non-slip liner.
- Will not shift or move once placed.
- Fire retardant.
- Economically priced.
- Treated to inhibit mold & mildew.
The Powermate pressure switch is part of the large line of Powermate genuine replacement parts. A pressure switch regulates air pressure in the compressor. Replace a pressure switch with a new Powermate pressure switch if the compressor motor is cutting out or not turning on at the proper psi.
- 125-155 psi
- 4 Port with bleeder
- Powermate pressure switch is durable and long lasting
- New Powermate pressure switch allows air compressor to run at its most efficient capacity, turning on and off the motor at the correct psi Learn More
Dee Zee Tool Box Accessories - Vented Gas Cap. An exact replacement of the gas cap that comes with all Dee Zee tanks. Vented to alleviate pressure from vapor build up. Comes with vented cap and neck.
- Transfer Tank Service Part
- Vented Gas Cap
- Replaces Dee Zee Transfer Tank Cap
- Alleviates Dangerous Build Up of Vapor
- Sold Individually
- Softer formulation for faster cutting
- High grain concentration for agressive cutting action and smoother running wheels
- 2 full sheets of fiberglass for durability and safety
Regular Price: $14.99
Special Price: $9.99
- (6) Pack of 2 ft. x 2ft. Tiles
- EVA Foam Interlocking Tiles
- 12mm Thick
- Gray Tiles
- Shock Absorbing
- Diamond Plate Surface
- Includes Finishing Borders
- Item Box Dimension 25” x 25” x 3”
- Item Weight 3lbs
- Pin releases to allow drawer to be removed when necessary
- Thumb-controlled latch release is easy to reach and offers quick, convenient access to contents; latch holds drawer tight when it is closed
- Handles are protected from damage inside recessed area
- Industrial-grade aluminum construction is fully welded for strength; .125 aluminum top will support 200-pound load
- Movable plastic dividers to easily change the lengths of storage compartments; additional dividers Model 1410980 can be purchased Learn More
The Handler 140 operates off 115 volt standard household current for maximum versatility. Comes ready to weld with or without shielding gas, no additional kit required. With an amperage output range of 25 - 140, it easily handles a broad selection of solid mild steel or stainless, flux cored and aluminum wires.
- Comfortable 10 ft. (3 m) H100S2-10 MIG welding gun
- Built-in gas valve
- Regulator and gas hose
- Power cord with plug
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp
- Sample spool of .030 in. (0.8 mm) self-shielded flux cored welding wire
- 8 in (203 mm) wire spool adapter
- Extra .030 in. (0.8 mm) contact tips
- Welds 24 gauge up to 1/4 inch in steel
- Proven built-in wire feeder with quick-release drive roll lever
- Built-in contactor eases use and is an excellent safety feature which makes wire electrically "cold" when not welding.
- Four output voltage settings with wire feed tracking provide quick and easy adjustment for different materials and thickness.
- Easy access to polarity changeover includes storage holes for spare tips
- Dual groove drive rolls make it easy to switch between .023/.025 in. (0.6 mm) and .030 - .035 in. (0.8 - 0.9 mm) wire
- Self-resetting thermal overload and motor protection
- Rated Output at 20% Duty: 90A @ 18.5 VDC
- Cycle: 63 A @ 21 VDC (CSA Rating)
- Current Range: 25 - 140 Amps
- Max Open Circuit Voltage: 28 Volts
- Wire Feed Speed Range with load: 40 - 700 Inches per Minute
- Wire Feed Speed Range w/o load: 50 - 740 Inches per Minute
- Amps Input @ 115V: 20 (15 is CSA rating)
- Rated Load, 60 KVA: 2.9 (2.2 is CSA rationg)
- Hertz KW: 2.5 (1.77 is CSA rating
- Height: 12-3/8"
- Width: 10-5/8"
- Depth: 19-1/2"
Net Weight: 57 lbsLearn More