- 6.6 Amp induction motor for quiet, smooth performance
- 16 Speeds for versatility
- 5/8” Chuck handles large bits
- Table tilts 0-45 degrees
- Easy to use rack-and-pinion table height adjustment
- 3-Spoke spindle travel handle with built-in depth stop
- Heavy cast iron base for stability
- 2 Year warranty
- UL Listed
Includes: Chuck Key and Wrenches
- Rated Voltage: 120V AC, 60HZ
- Rated Input Power: 6.6 Amp
- No Load Speed: 16 Speeds 210-3,840 RPM
- Max Drilling Capacity: 5/8” (16mm)
- Spindle Travel: 3-1/8” (80mm)
- Table Size: 10-5/8” x 10-5/8” (270mm x 270mm)
- Base Size: 10 x 5/8” x 17-7/8 ” (273mm x 456mm)
- Max. Distance from Spindle end to Surface of Table: 30-5/8” (780mm)
- Max Distance from Spindle end to Surface of Base: 47-5/8” (1210mm)
- Max Distance from Spindle Axis to Surface of Column: 6-5/8 ” (169mm)
- Swing: 13”
The Pro/Tran Q Seriesfeatures 1-inch interchangeable circuit breakers. A 30A double-pole circuit breaker and a 20A double-pole circuit breaker, to handle heavier loads on the generator side, are included on each model. The balance of the circuit breakers are single-pole 15A.
The 15A circuits in the transfer switch may be connected to 15A or 20A circuits in the load center. Circuits are limited to 15A only on the generator side of the switch. Circuit breakers in the transfer switch are easily replaced. The spaces containing the 30A and 20A double-pole circuits may be replaced with 15 or 20A single-pole breakers if desired.
All models are suitable for hardwire connection. Cord connection is facilitated with the optional flanged inlets for direct connection to the transfer switch or the PB Series power inlet box for remote connection.Learn More
Dimensions: H: 14 W: 12 1/4 L: 24 1/8
Weight (lbs.): 24
Cubic feet: 2.4
- Brushed stainless steel paddle handle, with rotary style latch mechanism features a two position latch that prevents the door from inadvertently opening.
- Aluminum doors swing down for easy access and a full view of the contents. Opened door is supported by aircraft-type cables with swedged fittings which can be removed to allow for a fully open swing down position.
- Positive weather seal protects tools and materials stored inside from road dirt and weather.
The TALF2072LP is made of .060 in. aluminum full-size, low profile cross bed truck tool box with a diamond plated finish. Fits wider bed trucks and deeper well. Available in bright finish. Single lid.
- Low profile boxes offer maximum rear window visibility
- Fits most full size trucks
- Made of a one-piece no sag base making it sturdier and the paints are electro statically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Bright finish with singlel lid
Delta Aluminum Portable Utility Chests offer you a combination of important features for improved performance. All models have a recessed hinge allowing the lid to fully open when the chest is against the bed wall. The reinforced lid and adjustable strikers provide superior security. Full weather stripping and leak-proof paddle handles protect the contents from moisture. 49-in and 57-in long models are also available with diamond black finish.
- Recessed hinge allows the lid to fully open when the chest is placed against the bed wall or another object
- High-strength body with wide top flanges resist damage and protect the lock system
- Lid reinforced with pan-style bolster for rigidity and strength for improved security
- Self-rising lid with gas spring lid lift for more convenient loading and unloading
- Leak-proof stainless steel paddle handles and full weather stripping help seal out moisture and dust
- Wide, high-strength lifting handles for easily moving the chest Learn More
This All-Purpose Rack has a specially designed mounting leg that fully adjusts to the contour of the van roof, for secure through-the-roof mounting.Learn More
This heavy-duty Northern Tool + Equipment in-frame truck box is designed for mounting between the frame and truck rails to provide low-profile access for storage of heavy chains, binders and tie-down straps. Features rugged 0.100 diamond plate aluminum construction. U.S.A. Application: To provide low-profile access for storage of heavy chains, binders and tie-down straps, Dimensions L x W x H (in.): 24 x 24 x 8, Handle Type: Pad Lock, Finish Type: Smooth body aluminum finish with diamond plate open lid, Mount Type: Between frame and truck rails.Learn More
- Heavy-duty steel construction with reinforced lid
- Built-in storage compartments on the front for storing hand tools and small parts
- Full weather stripping to help seal out moisture and dust
- Fully welded seams and formed edges add extra strength and rigidity Learn More
Ideal for storing boat, personal water craft (PWC), equestrian, motorcycle and snowmobile accessories, as well as construction equipment. Trailer tongue boxes are a great solution for unused space.
- Notched lid fits flush against trailer wall
- Secure locking mechanism
- Lid available in Aluminum or Rhino
- Protected with Rhino Lining
- Ethafoam mounting strips protect truck's finish
- Domed lid adds strength and aerodynamics
- Gas cylinders allow easy access
- Strong, lockable paddle handle protect valuables
- Weatherproof gasket prevents leakage