- Two, 2 in. NPT reinforced bungs
- Built-in lifting rings assist with moving an empty tank
- Heavy-duty mounting brackets secure the tank to the mounting brackets.
- Lockable filler cap and coupler prevents excessive pressure and build-up.
- Safety Fill Capacity: 103 gallons
- Maximum Fill Capacity: 109 gallons
- DOT Certified for Diesel and Kerosene
- Length: 59-5/8 Inches
- Width: 31 Inches
- Height: 25 Inches
These indoor surface mount transfer switches are designed for fast installation in residential and commercial applications. The 18-inch flexible conduit whip attaches easily to the load center and all wires are clearly marked. Simply select the circuits needed in an emergency and connect them to the Pro/Tranwire leads.
Pro/Tran transfer switches feature a rugged powder-coated steel cabinet with six combination 1/2-inch and 3/4-inch knockouts, resettable branch rated circuit breakers and non-defeatable (break-before-make) double-throw switches. Some models feature exclusive Reliance wattmeters with accuracy of ± 3% throughout the entire range.
All Pro/Tran models with the suffix "A", plus the 30508B, include a separate flanged inlet for direct generator connection in a dry location. It is recommended that all manual transfer switches installed indoors be used with an appropriate power inlet box. All other Pro/Tran models are intended for hardwire installation to a power inlet box, but include a covered opening to accommodate a power inlet for installation in a dry location.
A wattmeter panel (WP7500) is available for all models without meters (except models 15114A and 30114A). The wattmeter panel includes an opening, with cover, for an optional power inlet.Learn More
Holds 2 - 30 lb., 1 - 50 lb. tanks.
- Dimensions: 40" H x 15 1/2" W x 8" L
Hobart's STICKMATE models are the top performers in their class. The LX 235 AC has up to 235 amps output. With the Accu-Set™ infinite amperage control, weld time increases up to 100% with decreased output.
- Accu-Set™ amperage indicator for accurately controlling amperage or heat output
- Infinite current control allows the operator to adjust output by as little as 1-amp increments
- Output selector switch to quickly select low or high range without adjusting the output leads
- High 100% duty cycle rating (100 Amps AC)
- Fully varnished magnetic coils for enhanced coil reliability and life
- 15 ft. (4.6 m) electrode cable with heavy-duty holder
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp
- 5 ft. (1.5 m) primary cable with plug
- 1 Phase
Processes: AC Stick
Skill Level: Moderate
- Rated Output at 25 VAC:
- 225 A at 20% Duty Cycle, 60 Hz
- 225 A at 15% Duty Cycle, 50 Hz
- Max. Open-Circuit Voltage: 80 V
- Welding Amperage Ranges:
- High: 40 - 235 A
- Low: 30 - 150 A
- Amps Input at Rated Output, 60 Hz: 230 V: 47.5
- H: 18 3/4 in (476 mm)
- W: 12 3/4 in (323 mm)
- D: 17 1/2 in (445 mm)
- Net Weight: 85 lb (39 kg)
Delta PRO Trailer Tongue Boxes provide superior security and weather-tight storage. Deep recessed hinge allows the box to fully open when placed against a rail or trailer wall.
- Rugged construction and beveled edge lid for greater strength and security; steel models made of heavy 16-gauge steel
- Offset gas spring lid lift allows easier access for loading and unloading from the driver's side
- Fully-adjustable lid striker helps maintain a tight, moisture-resistant seal between the lid and body
- Leak-proof stainless steel paddle handles prevent moisture from getting inside
- Full weather stripping seals out moisture and dust
- Aluminum models available with bright or diamond brite black finish
Underbody Truck boxes provide a secure, convenient storage solution.
- Specially designed channel keeps water out
- Steel chain supports allow door to remain open at a 90 degree angle
- Locking stainless steel T-handle provides security
- Bulb channel prevents leaks
- Sturdy 12 gauge steel door
- Available in White or Black finish
- 14 gauge steel
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Sturdy, one-piece, no sag base design
Adjustable Shelf Inserts - available separately
- Available for 24", 36" and 48" underbodies
- Shelf divides compartment for increased organization
- Adjusts to one of three positions
- Constructed of sturdy 16 gauge galvanized steel
- Assembles in less than 10 minutes
- Fits most competitors' underbodies
Deep recessed hinge allows the box to fully open when it is mounted against a rail or trailer wall. 33" Long Model available with Diamond finish. Rugged Aluminum construction with reinforced lid for maximum strength and security. Offset Gas Spring Lid Lift allows easier access from driver's side. Reinforced Lid has a large pan-style bolster for improved strength and rigidity. Leak-Proof Stainless Steel Paddle Handle prevents back spray from entering. Full Weather Stripping seals out moisture and dust.Learn More
Side Mount Series; Single Lid Tool Box; L 36 in. x W 11.25 in. x H 11 in. Fully Foamed Lid Prevents Bending/Warping. Stainless Steel Lock Handles For Strength/Security. Aluminum Lid Supports Heavy Loads. Self Closing Struts Automatically Close. MicroSeal+ Stripping Seals Out Moisture. Lid Opens 90 Degree For Easy Loading. 3 Compartment Sliding Tray. 2 Built In Tool Trays.Learn More