- Replacement Cup, Swirl Ring & O Ring for Hobart Airforce 250ci Plasma Cutter.
For use with the Maxline 3/4" Compressed Air Piping System. Features a rear port for in-wall piping and a top por for on-wall piping. Made of anodized aluminum. Compatible with most compressor oils. The 1/2" female NPT outlet port accepts a quick connector (not included).
- D81010 Aluminum Block - measures 3.5" H x 3" W x 2" D
- 50120 Drain Valve
- 50136 Brass Plug
- M8005 3/4" Tubing Adaptor
Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation introduces a new M12 Flashlight designed to provide hands-free light in a compact and lightweight package. Featuring a 90-degree rotating head, the M12 Flashlight allows light to be projected in any direction. The 49-24-0145 utilizes a 12V LITHIUM-ION battery to provide longer run time and features a Xenon incandescent bulb that maximizes brightness of the beam over a specific work area. An integrated magnet provides hands-free use and a lightweight, compact design provides superior durability and portability. The 49-24-0145 is backed by Milwaukee's five-year tool warranty.
- M12™ Cordless Work Light 49-24-0145
- 90-degree pivoting head
- Ergonomic, compact, and lightweight design for operator comfort
- Integrated magnet
- Voltage: 12V
- Battery: M12™ RED LITHIUM™
- Wide-opening jaws provide greater versatility in clamping a variety of shapes
- Turn screw to adjust pressure and fit work. Stays adjusted for repetitive use
- Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability
- Classic trigger release designed to provide maximum locking force
Lock Core for Hi-Side Boxes with -01 model numbers and all Underbed Boxes. Fits model 7081 Paddle Handles.Learn More
Genuine American deerskin, multi-purpose glove with padded palm and reinforced thumb. Washable and dry low. X-Large.Learn More
Milwaukee® Shockwave Impact Duty™ Magnetic Nut Drivers are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the Shockwave™ Impact Duty Magnetic Nut Drivers feature a powerful magnet allowing for a secure grip and unyielding bit engagement. The bits feature color-coded rings for quick and easy size identification and a chamfered edge to allow for fastening in tight spaces. Broadly targeting cordless users, the Shockwave™ Impact Duty accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs.
- Proprietary steel and heat treat process for maximum strength and durability
- Strong magnetic tip for secure grip
- Color-coded band for easy size identification
- Chamfered edge for fastening in tight spaces
- (1) 1/4" x 1-7/8" Shockwave™ Magnetic Nut Driver
- (1) 5/16" x 1-7/8" Shockwave™ Magnetic Nut Driver
- (1) 3/8" x 1-7/8" Shockwave™ Magnetic Nut Driver
- (1) 7/16" x 1-7/8" Shockwave™ Magnetic Nut Driver