Regular Price: $29.99
Special Price: $19.99
The Milwaukee® 12 piece Sawzall® blade set features an assortment of our most popular demolition blades for a broad range of professional applications. Milwaukee® demolition blades are thicker for maximum durability and taller for straighter cuts. The set features The Ax™ for cutting nail embedded wood, The Wrecker™ for general purpose demolition cutting, and The Torch® for metal cutting. The set also includes an innovative job site durable case for convenient blade storage.
- Job site durable storage case adjusts to hold up to 9" blades.
- Precision forming process creates sharper teeth for fast cutting.
- Double relief angle reduces tooth stress for long life.
- Wood cutting blades feature a full raker tooth on blade tip for easy plunging.
- Thicker blade stock for maximum durability.
- 1" tall blade profile for straighter cuts.
- Genuine Split Cowhide Leather Welding Apron.
- Superior Protection.
- Heavy Duty Kevlar Stitching, Riveted Chest Pocket.
- Reinforced Snaps.
- Quick-Release Neck and Side Locking Buckles
- Riveted chest pocket and metal loops designed for hanging welding gloves
- Color: Gold
- Size: One size fits most - 36” length with adjustable quick release neck and waist straps
- Width: 24”
- Do not machine or hand wash. Dry Clean Only. Clean with soft dry brush.
- Open reel fiberglass tape
- 300' x 1/2"
- Double coated blade
- Shock absorbing rubber bumpers
- Versatile end hook
This 24" Totel with removable tool case is a great tool box for anyone looking to do seriouse work. With an easily detacable tool case on top you can grab and go quickly with just the right tools for the job.
- Top case for power tools and small parts with an integrated handle
- Long metal carry handle for easy grip when carrying
- Heavy-duty design for durable structure
- Front push-button for easy detaching/ attaching of the case to the tote unit
- Heavy-duty anti-rust metal latches on top of case
Regular Price: $20.99
Special Price: $17.84Product Features
- Wide-opening jaws provide greater versatility in clamping a variety of shapes
- Swivel pads hold tapered work, awkward fabricating jobs, and delicate projects without damaging the work surface
- Turn screw to adjust pressure and fit work. Stays adjusted for repetitive use
- Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability
- Classic trigger release designed to provide maximum locking force
- Tips & Electrodes for Hobart AirForce 250ci and 500i Plasma Cutters.
- 2 Tips and 2 Electrodes / pkg.
Milwaukee® SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ Driver Bits, Nut Drivers, Sockets, and Socket Adapters are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ Driver Bits feature an innovatively designed geometric shock absorption zone to extend life. The forged tip allows for a secure grip and maximum contact eliminating stripping or slipping. . The SHOCKWAVE™ 26PC Drive and Fasten Set provides a fastening solution for all standard hex sizes 1/4" to 9/16".
- Proprietary steel and heat treat process for maximum strength and durability
- Forged tips for maximum grip
- Sockets are designed with a Thin Wall Construction and Radius Corners: Drives on Flats to reduce stripping and breakage
- Sockets are made from Chromoly steel and custom heat treated for maximum durability in high torque applications
- (1) Phillips Bit 1" P1
- (1) Phillips Bit 1" P2
- (3) Phillips Bit 1" P3
- (1) Square Bit 1" SQ1
- (2) Square Bit 1" SQ2
- (1) Square Bit 1" SQ3
- (2) TORX® Bit 1" T20
- (2) TORX® Bit 1" T25
- (1) TORX® Bit 1" T30
- (1) 1/4" Hex to 3/8" Square Adapter
- (1) 1/4" Magnetic Nut Driver
- (1) Phillips Bit 2" P2
- (1) Square Bit 2" SQ2
- (1) TORX® Bit 2" T20
- (1) TORX® Bit 2" T25
- (1) Slotted Bit 1" SL 3/16"
- (1) 3/8" Drive: 1/2" Socket
- (1) 3/8" Drive: 9/16" Socket
- (1) 3/8" Magnetic Nut Driver
- (1) 5/16" Magnetic Nut Driver
- (1) SHOCKWAVE™ Compact Magnetic Bit Holder