This 1/4" Air Ratchet from Tool Shed will speed up projects in any garage. No more spinning the ratchet, simply put the socket on the nut, squeeze the trigger and off you go. With this Tool Shed air ratchet you can increase productivity while saving that forearm strength for when you really need it.
Free Speed RPM 180 Average Air Consumption 4 CFM @ 90PSI Max Torque 27 Ft-Lb Ratchet Pawl Single Clutch Type 3 Gear, Planetary Exhaust Rear 360° Length 7.2 in Weight 1.23lb
A light to medium penetrating all-purpose stick electrode for use in all positions, on carbon steel. Runs on AC or DCEP (reverse) polarity or DCEN (straight) polarity. 60,000 PSI tensile strength. Good for general, all-purpose applications and joints with poor fit-up. Size: 5/32". 5lb. Plastic.Learn More
Regular Price: $24.99
Special Price: $14.99
- Nickel chrome plated
- Chome vanadium steel
- 12 Point offset box ends
- Handy storage box
- Meet or exceeds ANSI standards
- 1/4, 9/32,5/16,11/32,3/8,7/16,1/2,9/16,5/8,11/16 in.
- 6,7,8,9,10,12,13,14,15,17 mm
- 1/4,5/16,3/8,7/16,1/2,9/16 in.
- 6,9,10,11,12,13 mm
Milwaukee® Shockwave Impact Duty™ Magnetic Nut Drivers are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the Shockwave™ Impact Duty Magnetic Nut Drivers feature a powerful magnet allowing for a secure grip and unyielding bit engagement. The bits feature color-coded rings for quick and easy size identification and a chamfered edge to allow for fastening in tight spaces. Broadly targeting cordless users, the Shockwave™ Impact Duty accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs.
- Proprietary steel and heat treat process for maximum strength and durability
- Strong magnetic tip for secure grip
- Color-coded band for easy size identification
- Chamfered edge for fastening in tight spaces
- (1) 1/4" x 1-7/8" Shockwave™ Magnetic Nut Driver
- (1) 5/16" x 1-7/8" Shockwave™ Magnetic Nut Driver
- (1) 3/8" x 1-7/8" Shockwave™ Magnetic Nut Driver
- (1) 7/16" x 1-7/8" Shockwave™ Magnetic Nut Driver
The Sportsman Series Large Waterproof Generator Cover is the best way to protect your valuable investment. This Generator Cover won't stretch and shrink in hot or cold temperatures and helps keep rain, dust, and dirt off the generator while not in use. Protects from moisture, dust, UV rays, weather, and more.Learn More
The Generator Cover is constructed of 600D polyester with a PVC coating and fitted with an elastic cord drawstring around the bottom to keep your generator dry and protected. Intended for use with 15,000 watt generators less than 37 L x 25 D x 27.5 H inches.
- Durable nickel chromium steel construction
- ProTouch™ grips provide extra comfort and reduces hand fatigue
- Machined jaws for maximum gripping strength
- Induction hardened cutting edge stays sharper, longer
- Meets or exceeds ANSI specifications
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Drop forged heat treated chrome vanadium steel
- Corrosion-resistant chrome plated finish
- Raised panel for added strength
- Precision-machined 15 angled open ends and 12-point offset box ends
- SAE sizes: 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1-2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 13/16, 7/8 and 1 inch
- Metric sizes: 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 18, 19 and 22 mm
- Roll-up storage pouch included
NOTE: BRAND MAY VARYLearn More
Great in single- or multi-pass welds particularly on thin-gauge mild or galvanized steel. Typically used for light structural, machinery part fabrication, prefab construction, railroad car repair, short assembly welds, tanks and general fabrication.
- Wire Diameter: .030"
- 2lb. Spool
The Gator Machete has a 15-inch fine-edge blade on one side and an 18-inch high performance saw blade on the other. It’s forged of high-carbon stainless steel. The handle is covered with a Gator grip rubberized handle for comfort and control. It comes sheathed in a nylon case for secure carry. Made for use in the wilderness, as well as the backyard, it’s a dual-purpose, lightweight machete for beating back the underbrush and trailblazing.
- Overall Length: 25.7"
- Blade Length: 18"
- Weight: 18 oz.
- Head: Carbon Steel
- Handle: Gator-Grip
- Fine edge and saw blade
- Tactile rubber grip
Lightweight flame retardant cotton welding jacket with long sleeves and heavy duty snaps provides excellent coverage in a warm environment. Welding Jacket XXLLearn More