- Innovative clutch system eliminates the need for threaded pipe
- Larger feet offer more stability and clearance between handle and worktop
- Larger, more ergonomic handle offers easier clamping with reduced hand fatigue
- Larger clutch plates allow for easier release and increased durability and dependability
A light to medium penetrating all-purpose stick electrode for use in all positions, on carbon steel. Runs on AC or DCEP (reverse) polarity or DCEN (straight) polarity. 60,000 PSI tensile strength. Good for general, all-purpose applications and joints with poor fit-up. Size: 1/8". 10lb. Plastic.Learn More
- Fixed-shade lens (#10) for arc welding
- Built from polypropylene plastic for durability
- Fully adjustable ratchet headgear to allow for quick and easy adjustments
- 2 protective lens covers included
- 2 x 4-1/4"
Protect your Champion inverter from the elements with a custom fitting inverter cover. Made from durable, water resistant vinyl, these covers will protect your inverter in style. Fits Champion 3100 Watt inverters.
- Lightweight cover for easy coverage and travel
- Specifically designed for champion generators to provide a custom fit
- Elastic band for a secure fit
- 90 day manufacturer warranty
- Note: actual lettering may not be as shown; lettering may be black or yellow
An all-purpose stick electrode for use in all positions on carbon and galvanized steel. 60,000 PSI tensile strength. Deep penetrating, ideal for welding through light to medium amounts of dirty, rusty or painted materials. Runs on AC or DCEP (reverse) polarity. Size: 1/8". 10lb Plastic.Learn More
- Ground Clamp, Brass, T-Style
- 400-Amp Rating
- 1-1/2 inch jaw opening
- Up to #1 cable
- Grooved Jaw for grounding
- Strong springs for excellent clamping power and superior electrical connections
- Circular shaped jaw inserts help for clamping onto irregular shapes
- Heat treated - 3/16" x 3/8" x 6" - 3/32" x 3/8" x 5" - & 1/4" x 1/2" x 6" 5 cold chisels - 1/2" x 3/8" x 6" - 5/8" x 1/2" x 7" - 3/4" x 5/8" x 7" - 7/8" x 5/8" x 8" - & 1" x 3/4" x 8-1/2" 4 taper punches - 7/16" x 5/8" x 10" - 5/32" x 1/2" x 9" - 1/8" x 1/2" x 10" - & 1/8" x 3/8" x 8-1/2"
This 3/8" Air Ratchet from Tool Shed is an essential tool for any shop or garage. Hook it up and you are ready to go, from a quick Honey-Do project, to working on the truck, this ratchet has what it takes.
Free Speed RPM 150 Average Air Consumption 5 CFM @ 90 PSI Max Torque 61 Ft-Lb Ratchet Pawl Single Clutch Type 3 Gear Planetary Exhaust Front Length 10.3in Weight 2.46lbs
- Versatile tool for stripping paint and varnish, soften caulking and putty for removal, remove adhesive labels. Thawing pipes, gutters, freezers, or radiators. Loosening rusted nuts and bolts. Speed-dry epoxy, cement, or any damp surface, and more
- Powerful 12.5 Amp Motor
- Air reduction nozzle concentrates heat.
- Deflector nozzles protect glass and other surfaces.
- Reflector nozzle speeds thawing of pipes.
- 3-position rocker type switch for high temp, off and low temp.
- 2 Year warranty
- ETL Listed
Includes: (2) Deflector Nozzles, (1) Reflector Nozzle and (1) Air Reduction Nozzle
- Rated Voltage: 120V AC, 60HZ
- Rated Input Power 12.5 Amp
- Output: 750/ 1500 Watts
- Air Temperature: 572 / 1000 °F
- Air Volume: 10/17 cu. ft. / min.