Base Rail Old Model Ford - Short Bed TruckNote: To create a complete TracRac system, please select base rails and an overhead rack set to match your vehicle. Use the Fit List link below for more information.Learn More
- All-welded, adjustable height legs (29"H - 41"H on 1" increments)
- Painted Steel Bench Top
- Includes full-length stringer
- Accessory Kit is available, which includes backstop, end stops and lower shelf
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Dimensions: 60" W x 29" D x 60" H
- Choose from 20 different finish colors
The Pro/Tran Q Seriesfeatures 1-inch interchangeable circuit breakers. A 30A double-pole circuit breaker and a 20A double-pole circuit breaker, to handle heavier loads on the generator side, are included on each model. The balance of the circuit breakers are single-pole 15A.
The 15A circuits in the transfer switch may be connected to 15A or 20A circuits in the load center. Circuits are limited to 15A only on the generator side of the switch. Circuit breakers in the transfer switch are easily replaced. The spaces containing the 30A and 20A double-pole circuits may be replaced with 15 or 20A single-pole breakers if desired.
All models are suitable for hardwire connection. Cord connection is facilitated with the optional flanged inlets for direct connection to the transfer switch or the PB Series power inlet box for remote connection.Learn More
Providing a heavy-duty van storage solution, our fully arc-welded shelving units are pre-assembled and ready to install, providing a heavy-duty storage solution. The tapered end panels allow the unit to sit snugly against the wall for maximum floor space. Constructed of 12, 17, 18 and 20-gauge steel, these shelves are finished with our signature bright white powder coat for a durable, professional-looking appearance.
- Fully Arc Welded for durable construction and no assembly.
- Tapered end panel design allows a close fit to the van wall and additional cargo space in the middle of the van.
- Hemmed shelves provide extra strength and a lip in front of the shelf for load retention.
- Bottom shelf is Pre-punched for E-Z installation of accessory
- Middle two shelves are pre-punched for E-Z Bin Dividers.
- Bottom retainer lip is made of 12-gauge steel and is prepunched for the E-Z attachment of accessory shelf door
Dimensions: 42" LLearn More
International Tool Boxes VRB-2707BK 27" Black 7 Drawer Value Series Cabinet
This starter cabinet is a standard duty unit with ball bearing slides at a value price. Size is 27"W x 18-3/4"D x 35-5/8"H. Also features keyed rear locking system, extruded aluminum drawer handle trim, a side handle and protective drawer liners.
- Full extension ball bearing slides on all drawers
- Heavy duty double wall construction
- High gloss powder coat scratch resistant paint
- Reinforced channel on the back adds additional strength
- 5" x 1-1/4" heavy duty casters
- 6.5HP OHV Engine
- Runs 8 Hours at 1/2 Load on 4 Gallons of Fuel
- Operating Noise 68 Decibels
- Two AC 120V Outlets
- One 12V DC Output
- Lightwieght, Compact Size
- EPA Approved
- Peak Power = 3250W
- Rated Power = 2500W
- AC Rated Current = 20A@120V
- DC Rated Current = 8.3A
- Fuel Tank = 4 Gallons
- Fuel Type = Unleaded
- Start = Recoil Start
- Aluminum Single Lid Crossovers
- Single Lid models provide easier access to longer cargo. Lid locks and unlocks from the driver’s side and opens from either side. Mid-Lid Design
- offers a 40% larger opening than Gull Wing models. Lids lock, unlock and open from the same side.
- Lid reinforced with new RSL™ Rigid Structural Lid Bolster for superior strength Adjustable lid strikers keep the lid locked down tight for improved security
- High-strength body design resists cargo damage and protects the locking mechanism Leak-proof stainless steel paddle handles prevent moisture from entering
- Self-rising lids with dual gas spring lid lifts. Learn More
Fits Hi-Side Box model 264-3-01, 272-3-01.
- #7 in picture
- Includes Weather Strip, Decal, and Bolt Kit.