$5.992-3/4" Coarse Knot Steel Wire Cup Brush With 5/8-11 Threaded Arbor Hole. 12,500 RPM. Learn More
Milwaukee® Shockwave Impact Duty™ Socket Adapters are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the Shockwave Impact Duty™ Socket Adapters provide fastening capabilities with all impacts. Broadly targeting cordless users, the Shockwave Impact Duty™ accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs.
- Proprietary steel and heat treat process for maximum strength and durability
- Heavy duty construction for fastening capabilities in all impacts
The Bernzomatic Flexible utility lighter is ideal for lighting grills, candles, or fire pits. This lighter contains a flexible stem, windproof and adjustable flame for convenient and easy lighting. Perfect for hard to reach places.
- Flexible stem
- Child resistant mechanism for safety
- Ergonomic handle designed for maximum comfort
The Auto Arc 130 operates off 115 volt standard household current. It comes ready to weld with or without shielding gas using .023-.035 solid wire or .030-.035 flux cored wire. The 500550 Auto Arc 130 Package a welding cart, welding helmet and fixed flow MIG regulator kit. With an amperage output range of 30 - 130, it easily handles a broad selection of solid mild steel or stainless, flux cored and aluminum wires.Summary
- Bonus Kit Includes: Welding cart with cylinder rack (Hobart # 194776), welding helmet (Hobart # 770286) and fixed flow regulator kit with gas hose (Hobart # 770657). 8 ft. (2.4 m) H-9B MIG welding gun with liner for .023 - .035 wire
- Built-in gas valve
- Power cord with plug
- Work cable with clamp
- Sample spool of .030 in. (0.8 mm) self-shielded flux cored welding wire
- Extra .030 in. (0.8 mm) contact tips
- Weld Set-up Door Chart
- Owner’s Manual with parts list, installation, operation maintenance and wire welding guidelines
- Welds 22 gauge up to 3/16 inch steel
- Proven built-in wire feeder with quick-release drive roll lever
- Built-in contactor eases use and is an excellent safety feature which makes wire electrically "cold" when not welding.
- Four output voltage settings with wire feed tracking provide quick and easy adjustment for different materials and thickness.
- Dual groove drive rolls make it easy to switch between .023/.025 in. (0.6 mm) and .030 - .035 in. (0.8 - 0.9 mm) wire
- Self-resetting thermal overload and motor protection
- Rated Output at 20% Duty: 85A @ 17.5 VDC
- Cycle: 51A @ 21VDC (CSA Rating)
- Current Range: 30 - 130 Amps
- Max Open Circuit Voltage: 27 Volts
- Wire Feed Speed Range w/o load: 0 - 500 Inches per Minute
- Amps Input @ 115V: 20 (15 is CSA rating)
- Height: 16-7/8"
- Width: 9-7/8"
- Depth: 12-1/8"
Regular Price: $19.99
Special Price: $15.99
Great in single- or multi-pass welds particularly on thin-gauge mild or galvanized steel. Typically used for light structural, machinery part fabrication, prefab construction, railroad car repair, short assembly welds, tanks and general fabrication.
- Wire Diameter: .030"
- 2lb. Spool
$1.49Type 27 Cutting wheel for steel, for 4 1/2" angle grinder, A60T, Max RPM: 13,300 Learn More
The DEWALT DWE4120 4 1/2" Paddle Switch Small Angle Grinder has a 9-Amp AC/DC, 12,000 rpm motor designed for faster material removal and higher overload protection. The high efficiency motor provides low operating temps. A featured One-Touch Guard allows for 360 degree rotation of the guard with a single action. The slim, ergonomic body design provides increased comfort in extended use applications and the low profile, jam-pot gear case increases durability and allows tool to fit into tight spaces.
This unit also features a Quick-Change Wheel Release which allows tool free wheel removal without need for a wrench. It has a 2-position removable side handle that provides increased comfort and control. The 5/8"-11 spindle thread accepts a wide range of 4-1/2" accessories. Applications include: Grinding and cleaning up welds, weld and steel surface preparation, sanding metal for various metal fabrication projects. Includes the One-Touch Guard and Hex Wrench.
- 9 Amp AC/DC, 12,000 rpm motor designed for faster material removal and higher overload protection
- One-Touch Guard allows for 360 degree rotation of the guard
- Quick-Change Wheel Release allows tool free wheel removal
- 2-position removable side handle
- 5/8"-11 spindle thread accepts a wide range of 4-1/2" accessories