$1.994-1/2" X 1/4" X 7/8" Type 27 Metal grinding wheel (A24R) Max RPM 13,300. Learn More
An all-purpose stick electrode for use in all positions on carbon and galvanized steel. 60,000 PSI tensile strength. Deep penetrating, ideal for welding through light to medium amounts of dirty, rusty or painted materials. Runs on AC or DCEP (reverse) polarity.
- Size: 1/16".
- 1b Plastic.
- This Multi-Compartment Storage Box with Removable Dividers Keeps Parts Organized and Allows for Greater Visibility and Access to Contents.
- Easy scoop design for convenient access to small parts.
- Clear see-through lid allows you to see the contents at a glance.
- Cover firmly snaps shut to secure contents.
- Convenient built in carry handle.
- Available in Red.
- Removes water vapor at the point of use
- Desiccant changes color when it needs to be changed or recharged
- Outlet screen keeps desiccant particles out of tools
- Clear bowl with metal guards for easy viewing of fluid level and impact protection
- Quick release bowl, and quarter turn drain for easy maintenance.
- These Bins Come With Hanging Rails and are Constructed of Rugged Co-Polymer with Wide Front Openings Allowing for Easy Access and Greater Visibility.
- Great for a wide variety of uses; home, shop, office, crafts and hobby.
- Set on workbench, tool cabinet, or shelf.
- Extra bins will nest inside one another to save space.
- Set on workbench and stack or hang on wall using Bin Rail-3.
- BIN-503 Pack includes: Six BIN-5s and two BIN Rail-3s, shrink wrapped together.
- Available in Red.
- Dimensions: 4.125" W (10.5cm), 5.3125" D (13.6cm), 3.0625" H (7.8cm)
This Compressed Air Outlet can be mounted wherever you need compressed air.
- (1) 90120 Aluminum Outlet Block
- (1) 50100 3/8” NPT Straight
- (1) 50300 Union Elbow
- (1) 50120 Drain Valve
- (1) 50125 ¼” NPT Brass Nipple
- (1) 50130 ¼” NPT Brass 45 Degree
- (1) 50135 3/8” NPT Brass Plug
Adapts to surface, in wall or ceiling mount
The Auto Arc 130 operates off 115 volt standard household current. It comes ready to weld with or without shielding gas using .023-.035 solid wire or .030-.035 flux cored wire. The 500550 Auto Arc 130 Package a welding cart, welding helmet and fixed flow MIG regulator kit. With an amperage output range of 30 - 130, it easily handles a broad selection of solid mild steel or stainless, flux cored and aluminum wires.Summary
- Bonus Kit Includes: Welding cart with cylinder rack (Hobart # 194776), welding helmet (Hobart # 770286) and fixed flow regulator kit with gas hose (Hobart # 770657). 8 ft. (2.4 m) H-9B MIG welding gun with liner for .023 - .035 wire
- Built-in gas valve
- Power cord with plug
- Work cable with clamp
- Sample spool of .030 in. (0.8 mm) self-shielded flux cored welding wire
- Extra .030 in. (0.8 mm) contact tips
- Weld Set-up Door Chart
- Owner’s Manual with parts list, installation, operation maintenance and wire welding guidelines
- Welds 22 gauge up to 3/16 inch steel
- Proven built-in wire feeder with quick-release drive roll lever
- Built-in contactor eases use and is an excellent safety feature which makes wire electrically "cold" when not welding.
- Four output voltage settings with wire feed tracking provide quick and easy adjustment for different materials and thickness.
- Dual groove drive rolls make it easy to switch between .023/.025 in. (0.6 mm) and .030 - .035 in. (0.8 - 0.9 mm) wire
- Self-resetting thermal overload and motor protection
- Rated Output at 20% Duty: 85A @ 17.5 VDC
- Cycle: 51A @ 21VDC (CSA Rating)
- Current Range: 30 - 130 Amps
- Max Open Circuit Voltage: 27 Volts
- Wire Feed Speed Range w/o load: 0 - 500 Inches per Minute
- Amps Input @ 115V: 20 (15 is CSA rating)
- Height: 16-7/8"
- Width: 9-7/8"
- Depth: 12-1/8"
- 25 ft. recoil air hose
- Blow gun with safety nozzle, inflation needle and adapter fitting
- Dual tire chuck
- Quick coupler, male and female thread connector
- Thread sealant
The Bone-ster™ mechanic’s creeper is the lighter, more compact sibling of the original Bone™ creeper that revolutionized working under a car, and it’s so comfortable and easy-to-use that you’ll wonder why all creepers don’t work this well!
The first thing you notice about the Bone-ster™ is a strong family resemblance, the patented dog-bone shape that cradles the user between the wheels, about 1-1/2” above the ground. It’s a proven design that’s more durable, more comfortable, less likely to tip and easier to work on than any other creeper on the market.
The second Bone-ster™ feature to catch your attention is the unique one-piece body that’s molded of the same special engineering-grade co-polymer as the original Bone™. It is smooth, comfortable, easy to clean, resistant to gasoline, oil and almost all common solvents, and covered by a limited one-year warranty. The deep, smoothly molded structural ribs add incredible strength and durability without adding bulk & weight; providing welcome ventilation for those hot muggy days when lying on a vinyl pad leaves you with a sweaty back and a bad attitude! Two molded-in handholds make it easy to carry and easy to secure against theft or serial tool borrowers. The Bone-ster is also more comfortable for the Big & Tall crowd, as the smaller wheel pods allow for less restricted shoulder movement.
Best of all, the Bone-ster™ solves the most common creeper complaint – wheels that break! Every Bone-ster™ features incredibly strong, custom-molded wheels. The wheels are 3” diameter, with oil-impregnated metal center bearings and a molded-in-place 7/8” wide tire that resists oil, gas and most common solvents. Using this advanced technology the tires form a strong molecular bond to the wheels, essentially becoming a strong one-piece wheel. Heavy gauge, cad-plated steel caster frames have dual race ball bearing swivels and each one is thru-bolted to the body with four 1/4” dia. bolts that won’t ever tear off, strip out or fall apart.
- Rolls over many shop/garage obstacles
- 3” diameter, 7/8” wide casters
- Wheels designed purely for the Bone-ster
- Soft, grippy tires TPE tires
- Strong thick 11 gauge plate with 4 ¼” thru-bolts
- 1 1/2” ground clearance
- Unique evolutionary design
- Practically indestructible
- Handles make it easy to carry
- Ribs add welcome ventilation
- 400 pound capacity
- Same polypropylene copolymer as the Bone
- Impervious to most solvents
- Easy to clean
- Weight – 13 lbs.
- Dimensions – 43” Long x 23 3/8” Wide x 4 ½” High (assembled)
- Suggested Retail Price $113.95
- Warranty – lifetime on the wheels, 1 year on the body, excludes being hit or run over. All warranties apply against manufacturer defects.