- 7.0 Amp AC/DC, 12,000 rpm motor designed for faster material removal and higher overload protection
- One-Touch™ Guard eliminates the need for a tool to adjust the guard location. No buttons or levers, just turn the guard to position it.
- Hex wrench replaces spanner wrench - hex wrench is found in most tool boxes if lost
- Low profile, jam-pot gear case increases durability and allows tool to fit into tight spaces
- Quick-Change™ Wheel Release allows tool free wheel removal without need for a wrench
- 2-position removable side handle provides increased comfort and control
- Slim, ergonomic body design provides increased comfort in extended use applications
- 5/8"-11 spindle thread accepts a wide range of 4-1/2" accessories
- Replaces D28110
Plano storage trunk provides weather-resistant storage wherever you need it. Extra-large 27.4-gallon capacity is perfect for all your bulky and oversized equipment. Two integrated wheels allow for easy transport. U.S.A.
- 4 heavy-duty latches
- Tie-down brackets on each end
- 2 recessed handles
- 3 padlock tabs for security
- Molded grooves for stacking
- Airline approved
- Heavy-duty impact-resistant plastic
- 37 3/4in.L x 18 1/4in.W x 14in.H
- 3.7 cu. ft. capacity
The Metal Man AB1300S Auto-Darkening welding helmet is built for the hobby welder. This fully automatic helmet gives the user the ability to make adjustment to important controls such as shade, sensitivity and delay. The adjustable head gear makes it a comfortable fit. With ANSI and CSA approval, the Metal Man Hobbyist helmet is safe and functional at a value price.
- Viewing Area 3.86 in. x 1.73 in.
- Variable Shade Control 9 to 13
- Auto On/Off
- Adjustable Sensitivity
- Adjustable Delay
- Switching Time 1/10,000 second
- Solar Power Supply
- Low Amp to 10 Amp
- UV/IR Protection to Shade 16
- ANSI and CSA Approval
- 5 Point Adjustment Head Gear
- Combines a general-purpose filter, regulator and lubricator in 1 unit to help save space
- Self-relieving pressure regulator is used to adjust the outlet pressure between 0 - 150 psi for better control over air flow
- Filter is designed to remove most liquid and solid particles from the air supply
- Unit comes pre-assembled with modular mounting bracket for added convenience
- 3.5 oz. quick-release bowl and quarter-turn drain allows for easy maintenance
- Durable metal bowl with sight glass for easy monitoring
- 28 SCFM flow capacity at 90 psi
- 3/8 in. NPT (F) ports
- MFG Brand Name : Campbell Hausfeld
- The Original Patented Ratcheting Wrench
- Surface Drive® on Box End Provides Off-Corner Loading for Better Grip and Reduced Fastener Rounding
- Ratcheting Box End Needs As Little As 5° to Move Fasteners vs. 30° for Standard Wrenches
- Bright, Full Polish Chrome Finish
The classic 110 Folding Hunter has been transformed this year in celebration of its 50th anniversary. The famous features of the 110 remain, such as the Macassar Ebony Dymondwood handle and brass bolsters. This commemorative version, which will be included on all Model 110s for 2014, features an anniversary medallion on the handle and custom blade stamp denoting 50 years.
- Macassar Ebony Dymondwood handle
- Brass bolsters
- 50th Anniversary medallion on the handle
- Drop forged, heat treated steel, triple chrome plated for durability
- Knurled handles on ratchet and breaker bar for a sure grip
- Breaker bar provides excellent strength for loosening stubborn or rusty bolts and nuts
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Specs. B107.
- 6 point sockets ensure correct fit and maximum surface contact area with bolts, enabling greater torque transfer
- Socket sizes: 7/8 in., 15/16 in., 1 in., 1-1/16 in., 1-1/8 in., 1-3/16 in., 1-1/4 in., 1-5/16 in., 1-3/8 in., 1-7/16 in., 1-1/2 in., 1-5/8 in., 1-3/4 in., 1-13/16 in., 1-7/8 in., 2 in.
- 19-1/2 in. reversible ratchet handle
- 20 in. flex breaker bar
- 4 in. and 8 in. extension bars
- Blow molded storage case
The BernzoMatic trigger-started cast aluminum torch head light is a self-igniting high-temperature torch head designed for easy operation. Simply pull the trigger for ignition, and release it to turn off. This head produces a swirl flame and burns propane or mapp gas. Pressure regulation allows the flame to burn in any direction and ensures consistent performance. Even while the flame burns, the replaceable brass tip stays cool. The stainless steel burn tube, cast aluminum body, and brass burn tip are constructed for durability. The BernzoMatic torch head weighs 1.3 pounds.Learn More
This 7 piece metric combination wrench set, has a sleek head design, which enables access to tight spots, where a ratchet will not fit. Its ratcheting box end provides a stronger grip and needs as little as 5 degrees to move a fastener. This quality set includes 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm, 18mm and is warranted for Life to be free of defects in material and workmanship.
- Box ends provide strong grip on the fastener and needs as little as 5 degrees to move the fastener
- Surface drive nearly eliminates fastener rounding
- Sleek head design enables access to tight spots where a ratchet will not fit
- Set includes: 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm, and 18mm
- GrearWrench products are warranted for life to be free of defects in material and workmanship