A place for everything and everything in its place. Every handyman, craftsman, and professional knows the value of easy access to your tools. Stay organized no matter where your projects take you with this portable steel tool chest from Montezuma.
Made right here in the US in Montezuma, KS. Constructed of powder-coated 16 gauge steel with welded seems. Designed for indoor or outdoor use, with weather stripping for moisture and dust protection. If you decide to leave the chest in the back of your truck, just lock it up with the double-cut key and rest easy that your tools are secure. Pop open the gas-spring powered lid with ease. Side handles help keep tools upright during during transport.
Ideal for any profession, the storage areas hold both metric and SAE tools. Engineered by the pros, there are no drawers to shuffle through or jam up. Every tool is given a place, from pegs for sockets and box-end wrenches to slots for ratchets and screwdrivers.
Don't waste any more time searching for tools in an unorganized box! Get the toolbox designed with craftsmen like you in mind!
30"w x 15"h x 18.125"d. Black. Tools not included.Learn More
Regular Price: $329.99
Special Price: $296.99
- Two, 2 inch reinforced bungs
- Pump can be mounted on either side of the tank.
- Built-in lifting rings assist with lifting empty tank.
- Heavy-duty mounting brackets secures the tank to the truck bed.
- Locakable filter cap and coupler prevents excessive pressure build-up.
- Safety Fill Level: 96 Gallons
- Maximum Fill Level: 107 Gallons
- Dimensions (Length x Width x Height): 45 1/4" x 24" x 23 1/4"
Regular Price: $349.99
Special Price: $314.99
- Two, 2 in. NPT reinforced bungs
- Built-in lifting rings assist with moving an empty tank
- Heavy-duty mounting brackets secure the tank to the mounting brackets.
- Lockable filler cap and coupler prevents excessive pressure and build-up.
- Safety Fill Capacity: 103 gallons
- Maximum Fill Capacity: 109 gallons
- DOT Certified for Diesel and Kerosene
- Length: 59-5/8 Inches
- Width: 31 Inches
- Height: 25 Inches
Regular Price: $352.97
Special Price: $317.67
- V-Groove Door Frame reinforces the body, creates a larger door opening & has wider surface for weather stripping
- Beveled edges on the high-strength door fit tight against the V-Groove Frame to resist break-ins & moisture.
- 16 Gauge Aluminum Continuous Hinge provides superior strength and durability.
- Quick Release Keyway Connectors allow the door to drop down for easier access for storing bulky items
- 3-Point Locking System locks the door at the top and both sides for superior strength and security.
- One-Piece Housing protects the locking system and strengthens the door.
- Leak-Proof Stainless Steel Rotating T-Handle is made for rugged use and reliability.
- Coated, Galvanized Steel Aircraft Cable Door Supports pivot on a shoulder rivet to prevent twisting.
- 12 Gauge cold-rolled steel door and 14 Gauge steel body stand up to the roughest conditions.
- 3-Yr. Limited Warranty
- The Auto Arc 130 operates off 115-volt household current.
- It comes ready to weld, without shielding gas, using .030–.035 in. (0.8–0.9 mm)flux cored wire.
- For greater versatility, the Auto Arc 130 includes a gas valve for welding with .023–.030 in. (0.6–0.8 mm) solid wire and gas shielding.
- Use C-25 gas (75% Argon/25% CO2) on 22 gauge–1/8 in. steel for a cleaner weld with less spatter.
- Use Tri-Mix gas and stainless wire for welding on 16 gauge–1/8 in. stainless steel.
This completely portable lightweight oxy-acetylene cutting and welding outfit weighs less than 32 lbs. and is ready to go where you need it. Compact design stores easily for road travel or when not in use. Ideal for general maintenance, farming, shop, and home use. All brass Oxygen and Acetylene regulators provide efficient and dependable control of gasses. Ergonomically balanced high density polyethylene carrier is extremely durable and includes hose wrap and covered accessories storage compartment. Ready to weld up to 3/32” and cut up to ½” with the nozzle and tip included. Welds up to 1 ¼” and cuts up to 6” mild steel with optional, medium duty Victor style tips and nozzles.
Comes Complete with:
- (1) Brass Torch Handle with Factory Installed Check Valves
- (1) Brass Cutting Attachment with Stainless Steel Tubes and Lever
- (1) #0 Cutting Tip (factory installed in cutting attachment)
- (1) #0 Welding Tip
- (1) Flip Front Goggles 2 X 4 ¼” Shade #5
- (1) Brass Oxygen Compressed Gas Regulator w/ 2” Gauges & T-handles
- (1) Brass Acetylene Compressed Gas Regulator w/ 2” Gauges & T-handles
- (1) Tip Cleaner Kit
- (1) Size 1 MC Style 10cf Acetylene Cylinder (New & Empty)
- (1) Size 1 20cf Oxygen Cylinder (New & Empty)
- (1) Tank Wrench (single function)
- (1) Single Flint Striker
- (1) 12.5’ Oxy/Fuel Twin Hose 3/16” ID “T” Grade (for all gases)
- (1) Plastic Tote (Black) with Hose Wrap
- (1) Instruction Manual
- (1) New Cylinder Information Sheet
- Dimensions: 22½"W x14"H x 13"D
- Weight: 42lbs
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Paint Type: Powder Coated
- 16 ga. steel construction with welded seams—no spot welding
- Powder coat finish
- Holds either metric or S.A.E. tools
- Lid secures tools in position when closed
- Locking latch secures tools from unauthorized use
- Lock cylinder has double-cut keys for easier locking and unlocking
- Weather stripping creates a tight seal against dust and moisture
- Gas spring raises lid when unlatched for easy tool access
- Sturdy side handles make moving easy
- Tool inventory at a glance
- 5 Year Limited Warranty Learn More
The Handler 125 EZ has Hobart’s unique Single-Knob Control making it the quickest and easiest wire welder to set up and use. Just plug it into 115 VAC, select the mild steel thickness with the Single Knob Control and you are ready to weld. The Handler 125 EZ comes ready to weld 18 gauge–3/16 in mild steel with .030 in (0.8 mm) self-shielding flux-cored wire so no shielding gas bottle is required. Also designed to use .035 in (0.9 mm) flux cored wire with a .035 in (0.9 mm) contact tip.
- Operator only needs to adjust a single knob for the thickness of mild steel to be welded and he's ready to weld. One knob adjusts both the volts and wire feed speed.
- Max output of 125 amps allows you to weld 18 gauge up to 3/16 inch steel with flux cored wire
- Built-in contactor eases use and is an excellent safety feature which makes wire electrically "cold" until trigger is pulled
- Durable feed head with quick-release drive roll tension lever provides positive feed with adjustable tension plus easy accessibility to thread new wire
- Short circuit protection protects unit against current overload
- Self-resetting thermal overload protects power transformer to ensure reliability
- Self-resetting motor protection protects wire feed system from overload, no fuses to change or circuit breaker buttons to reset
- Comfortable H-9A gun, 8 ft. (2.4 m)
- Spare .030 in (0.8 mm) contact tips
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp
- Sample spool of .030 in. (0.8 mm) self-shielded flux cored welding wire
- Spool shaft to accommodate 4 in spools (Optional hub kit available for 8 in spools)
- Power cord with plug
- Weld set-up and parts information chart
- Owner's manual with parts lists, installation, operation, and maintenance guidelines
- Rated Output at 20% Duty Cycle: 85 A at 17.5 VDC, 60 A at 20 VDC (CSA Rating)
- Current Range: 30 - 125 A
- Max. Open-Circuit Voltage: 26 V
- Amps Input at Rated Load, 60 Hz:
- 115 V - 20 15 CSA Rating
- kVA: 2.9 2.2 CSA Rating
- kW: 2.5 1.77 CSA Rating
- H: 16 7/8 in (429 mm)
- W: 9 7/8 in (251 mm)
- D: 12 1/8 in (308 mm)
- Net Weight: 50 lb (22.7 kg)
Regular Price: $429.99
Special Price: $349.99
The XDD North America 11 drawer tool box is an easy and dependable way to add serious versatility to your workspace. Drawers hold supplies and equipment of all different sizes, and a large hinged compartment holds larger tools securely. The top chest can also be stored in the bottom cabinet for convenient transportation. The whole unit is painted in black powder-coat paint for chemical- and scratch-resistance. Let this all-steel cabinet help you get the job done.
- Heavy Duty Chrome Handles for easy movability
- Aluminum Drawer handles
- Full Extension Ball Bearing drawer slides with a load rating of 100 lbs. per drawer
- Top lid with dual gas struts and full length piano hinge for smooth easy opening, security & strength
- EVA drawer liners in all drawers
- High Security locking mechanism
- Superior powder – coated finish offers extra rust protection and durability
- 5” x 2” casters rated at 500 lbs. capacity each (two fixed, two swivel with brake) provide easy movability with stability
- Reinforced base for added strength.
- 11 – drawer mobile base cabinet gives you enough space for all your tools
- Specification: Top Chest XTB74208A: 41 3/8” W x 22 11/16” D x 17 ½” H
- Mobile Base XTB74211B: 42” W x 18” D x 37 5/8” H
- All-welded, adjustable height legs (29"H - 41"H on 1" increments)
- Painted Steel Bench Top
- Includes full-length stringer
- Accessory Kit is available, which includes backstop, end stops and lower shelf
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Dimensions: 48" W x 29" D x 48" H
- Choose from 20 different finish colors