The award-winning, Leatherman Super Tool 300 is the multi-tool for the working man. Larger pliers are the strongest Leatherman has ever produced and the sloped-top handle design means you can maneuver them further into tight spaces. When you're working with gloves on, the large side cutouts make it easy to still grab components and rolled handles make for a comfortable grip. Stranded, hard and regular wire cutters all come standard on Super Tool 300, and because they're removable you can repair or re-sharpen on the spot. 19 tools all ready for your toughest jobs. Super Tool 300 is back from vacation and ready to get to work.
- Needlenose Pliers
- Regular Pliers
- 154CM Replaceable Wire Cutters
- 154CM Replaceable Hard-wire Cutters
- Stranded-wire Cutters
- Electrical Crimper
- Wire Stripper
- 420HC Knife
- 420HC Serrated Knife
- Awl w/ Thread Loop
- Ruler (9 in 22 cm)
- Can Opener
- Bottle Opener
- Wood/Metal File
- Phillips Screwdriver
- Large Screwdriver
- Medium Screwdriver
- Small Screwdriver
- Closed Length: 4.5 in (11.5 cm)
- Weight: 9.6 oz (272.15 g)
The classic 110 Folding Hunter has been transformed this year in celebration of its 50th anniversary. The famous features of the 110 remain, such as the Macassar Ebony Dymondwood handle and brass bolsters. This commemorative version, which will be included on all Model 110s for 2014, features an anniversary medallion on the handle and custom blade stamp denoting 50 years.
- Macassar Ebony Dymondwood handle
- Brass bolsters
- 50th Anniversary medallion on the handle
- Removes water vapor at the point of use
- Desiccant changes color when it needs to be changed or recharged
- Outlet screen keeps desiccant particles out of tools
- Clear bowl with metal guards for easy viewing of fluid level and impact protection
- Quick release bowl, and quarter turn drain for easy maintenance.
- Combines a general-purpose filter, regulator and lubricator in 1 unit to help save space
- Self-relieving pressure regulator is used to adjust the outlet pressure between 0 - 150 psi for better control over air flow
- Filter is designed to remove most liquid and solid particles from the air supply
- Unit comes pre-assembled with modular mounting bracket for added convenience
- 3.5 oz. quick-release bowl and quarter-turn drain allows for easy maintenance
- Durable metal bowl with sight glass for easy monitoring
- 28 SCFM flow capacity at 90 psi
- 3/8 in. NPT (F) ports
- MFG Brand Name : Campbell Hausfeld
Centralized cleaning for garage, work shop, hobby area, laundry room or anywhere a hands free vacuum center is desired. Complete with a wall mount bracket and 18' extra long reach hose for wider area cleaning. Space saving "wall-mount" design provides a cleaning solution that's there when you need it!
- Cord Length: 6 Feet
- Operation Sound Level: Extra Quiet
- Hose Size: 1.25" Diameter
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Lock-on Hose
- Wall Mountable Design
- Onboard Accessory Storage
- 1-1/4" Dia. X 18' Lock-On hose
- (3) 1-1/4" extension wands
- 10" wet/dry nozzle
- round brush
- crevice tool
- gulper nozzle
- tool holder
- wall mount bracket
- Foam Sleeve
- Cartridge Filter
- Disposable Filter Bag
- Drop forged, heat treated steel, triple chrome plated for durability
- Knurled handles on ratchet and breaker bar for a sure grip
- Breaker bar provides excellent strength for loosening stubborn or rusty bolts and nuts
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Specs. B107.
- 6 point sockets ensure correct fit and maximum surface contact area with bolts, enabling greater torque transfer
- Socket sizes: 7/8 in., 15/16 in., 1 in., 1-1/16 in., 1-1/8 in., 1-3/16 in., 1-1/4 in., 1-5/16 in., 1-3/8 in., 1-7/16 in., 1-1/2 in., 1-5/8 in., 1-3/4 in., 1-13/16 in., 1-7/8 in., 2 in.
- 19-1/2 in. reversible ratchet handle
- 20 in. flex breaker bar
- 4 in. and 8 in. extension bars
- Blow molded storage case
- Impact Resistant Lid and End Panels Help Protect the Chest from Bumps and Abrasions from Day to Day Use.
- Galvanized steel, tread plate drawer fronts and body provide extra support and strength.
- All steel drawers glide on steel compound slides mounted on steel inner panels for greater strength.
- Molded inset side handles allow for two-handed carry.
- Three drawers lock in place when lid is closed.
- Large till area is deep enough to hold a quart can upright.
- Fully lockable.
- Overall Dimensions: 22.5" W (57cm), 11.5" D (29cm), 16" H (41cm)
- 2 Drawers: 17.75" W (45cm), 9.5" D (24cm), 2" H (5cm)
- 1 Drawer: 17.75" W (45cm), 9.5" D (24cm), 4" H (10cm)