The Handler 125 EZ has Hobart’s unique Single-Knob Control making it the quickest and easiest wire welder to set up and use. Just plug it into 115 VAC, select the mild steel thickness with the Single Knob Control and you are ready to weld. The Handler 125 EZ comes ready to weld 18 gauge–3/16 in mild steel with .030 in (0.8 mm) self-shielding flux-cored wire so no shielding gas bottle is required. Also designed to use .035 in (0.9 mm) flux cored wire with a .035 in (0.9 mm) contact tip.
- Operator only needs to adjust a single knob for the thickness of mild steel to be welded and he's ready to weld. One knob adjusts both the volts and wire feed speed.
- Max output of 125 amps allows you to weld 18 gauge up to 3/16 inch steel with flux cored wire
- Built-in contactor eases use and is an excellent safety feature which makes wire electrically "cold" until trigger is pulled
- Durable feed head with quick-release drive roll tension lever provides positive feed with adjustable tension plus easy accessibility to thread new wire
- Short circuit protection protects unit against current overload
- Self-resetting thermal overload protects power transformer to ensure reliability
- Self-resetting motor protection protects wire feed system from overload, no fuses to change or circuit breaker buttons to reset
- Comfortable H-9A gun, 8 ft. (2.4 m)
- Spare .030 in (0.8 mm) contact tips
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp
- Sample spool of .030 in. (0.8 mm) self-shielded flux cored welding wire
- Spool shaft to accommodate 4 in spools (Optional hub kit available for 8 in spools)
- Power cord with plug
- Weld set-up and parts information chart
- Owner's manual with parts lists, installation, operation, and maintenance guidelines
- Rated Output at 20% Duty Cycle: 85 A at 17.5 VDC, 60 A at 20 VDC (CSA Rating)
- Current Range: 30 - 125 A
- Max. Open-Circuit Voltage: 26 V
- Amps Input at Rated Load, 60 Hz:
- 115 V - 20 15 CSA Rating
- kVA: 2.9 2.2 CSA Rating
- kW: 2.5 1.77 CSA Rating
- H: 16 7/8 in (429 mm)
- W: 9 7/8 in (251 mm)
- D: 12 1/8 in (308 mm)
- Net Weight: 50 lb (22.7 kg)
Accessories create a custom storage solution that securely organizes items that need to be located quickly and easily. The mechanics grade Model 9924-3-02 Cabinet measures 24 in high, 16 in wide and 14 in deep. Latches on each drawer stay closed even if cabinet is unlocked. This 4 drawer cabinet also features easy-to-grip handles, and smooth ball-bearing rollers.
- High quality and durable mechanics grade tool cabinets
- Includes 4 drawers with easy-to-grip handles
- Latches on each drawer stay closed even if cabinet is unlocked
- Smooth ball-bearing rollers
- Stacks with other 16 in wide cabinets
- Brite White ARMOR-TUF® Powder Coat finish
- Mounting brackets are not included. Order Model 9993-3-01 mounting bracket for 13 in deep shelves or Model 9996-3-01 mounting bracket for 16 in deep shelves
- 24 inches tall x 16 inches wide x 14 inches deep
Dimensions: H: 14 W: 12 3/8 L: 24 1/8
Weight (lbs.): 37
Cubic feet: 2.3
- Brushed stainless steel paddle handle, with rotary style latch mechanism features a two position latch that prevents the door from inadvertently opening.
- Aluminum doors swing down for easy access and a full view of the contents. Opened door is supported by aircraft-type cables with swedged fittings which can be removed to allow for a fully open swing down position.
- Positive weather seal protects tools and materials stored inside from road dirt and weather.
The Speedway 14 AMP, 20 gallon air tank is made of a solid cast iron cylinder with a durable steel air intake filter. It will reduce vibration with its rubber foot stabilizers and AV grip. 2 HP – 3300 RPM, 5.1 CFM @ 40 PSI, 4.1 CFM @ 90 PSI, 130PSI maximum. High-efficiency, induction motor with thermal overload protection. It also features a 8” wheel kit and ergonomic handle for smooth portability.
- 14 AMP, 20 Gallon solid cast iron cylinder<li>Durable steel air intake filter
- 130 PSI maximum
- High-efficiency, induction motor with thermal overload protection
- Wheel kit with 8” wheels, ergonomic handle
This heavy-duty Northern Tool + Equipment in-frame truck box is designed for mounting between the frame and truck rails to provide low-profile access for storage of heavy chains, binders and tie-down straps. Features rugged 0.100 diamond plate aluminum construction. U.S.A. Application: To provide low-profile access for storage of heavy chains, binders and tie-down straps, Dimensions L x W x H (in.): 24 x 24 x 8, Handle Type: Pad Lock, Finish Type: Smooth body aluminum finish with diamond plate open lid, Mount Type: Between frame and truck rails.Learn More
This All-Purpose Rack has a specially designed mounting leg that fully adjusts to the contour of the van roof, for secure through-the-roof mounting.Learn More
Unique Chests for 4-door trucks provide extra-wide storage space. Chest sits on the bed floor between the wheel wells. The top of the chest is flush or below the side walls. Ends of chest extend over the wheel wells providing extra storage for small items.
- Adjustable lid strikers lock the lid down tight for superior security
- Reinforced body resists cargo damage and protects the lock system
- Gas spring lid lifts raise the lid when unlatched for easier access
- Leak-proof stainless steel paddle handles prevent moisture from entering
- Full weather stripping creates a tight, moisture resistant seal
- Both models available with diamond black finish Learn More
Drawer Slide; Tool Box; L 22 in. x W 8.5 in. x H 18.75 in. Provides Greater Access To Small Tools. 5 Precision Injected Commercial Grade Drawers. Corrosion Resistant Zinc Metal Sliders. Stainless Steel T Handle Lock. Front And Top Opening Lids For Easy Access. MicroSeal+ Stripping Seals Out Moisture.Learn More
The Tradesman 72 in. Aluminum Full-Size Cross-Bed Truck Box gives your truck useful, protected storage space. This black truck box has a push button on each end for quick access. It is extra durable thanks to electrostatically applied paint that helps ward off abrasion and corrosion.
- Enclosed storage for most full size trucks
- 0.060 Aluminum painted electrostatically to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Push button on each end for easy access
- Black finish