The Handler 125 EZ has Hobart’s unique Single-Knob Control making it the quickest and easiest wire welder to set up and use. Just plug it into 115 VAC, select the mild steel thickness with the Single Knob Control and you are ready to weld. The Handler 125 EZ comes ready to weld 18 gauge–3/16 in mild steel with .030 in (0.8 mm) self-shielding flux-cored wire so no shielding gas bottle is required. Also designed to use .035 in (0.9 mm) flux cored wire with a .035 in (0.9 mm) contact tip.
- Operator only needs to adjust a single knob for the thickness of mild steel to be welded and he's ready to weld. One knob adjusts both the volts and wire feed speed.
- Max output of 125 amps allows you to weld 18 gauge up to 3/16 inch steel with flux cored wire
- Built-in contactor eases use and is an excellent safety feature which makes wire electrically "cold" until trigger is pulled
- Durable feed head with quick-release drive roll tension lever provides positive feed with adjustable tension plus easy accessibility to thread new wire
- Short circuit protection protects unit against current overload
- Self-resetting thermal overload protects power transformer to ensure reliability
- Self-resetting motor protection protects wire feed system from overload, no fuses to change or circuit breaker buttons to reset
- Comfortable H-9A gun, 8 ft. (2.4 m)
- Spare .030 in (0.8 mm) contact tips
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp
- Sample spool of .030 in. (0.8 mm) self-shielded flux cored welding wire
- Spool shaft to accommodate 4 in spools (Optional hub kit available for 8 in spools)
- Power cord with plug
- Weld set-up and parts information chart
- Owner's manual with parts lists, installation, operation, and maintenance guidelines
- Rated Output at 20% Duty Cycle: 85 A at 17.5 VDC, 60 A at 20 VDC (CSA Rating)
- Current Range: 30 - 125 A
- Max. Open-Circuit Voltage: 26 V
- Amps Input at Rated Load, 60 Hz:
- 115 V - 20 15 CSA Rating
- kVA: 2.9 2.2 CSA Rating
- kW: 2.5 1.77 CSA Rating
- H: 16 7/8 in (429 mm)
- W: 9 7/8 in (251 mm)
- D: 12 1/8 in (308 mm)
- Net Weight: 50 lb (22.7 kg)
This All-Purpose Rack has a specially designed mounting leg that fully adjusts to the contour of the van roof, for secure through-the-roof mounting.Learn More
- V-Groove Door Frame reinforces the body, creates a larger door opening & has wider surface for weather stripping
- Beveled edges on the high-strength door fit tight against the V-Groove Frame to resist break-ins & moisture.
- 16 Gauge Aluminum Continuous Hinge provides superior strength and durability.
- Quick Release Keyway Connectors allow the door to drop down for easier access for storing bulky items
- 3-Point Locking System locks the door at the top and both sides for superior strength and security.
- One-Piece Housing protects the locking system and strengthens the door.
- Leak-Proof Stainless Steel Rotating T-Handle is made for rugged use and reliability. Coated, Galvanized Steel Aircraft Cable Door Supports pivot on a shoulder rivet to prevent twisting.
- 12 Gauge cold-rolled steel door and 14 Gauge steel body stand up to the roughest conditions.
- 3-Yr. Limited Warranty Learn More
Hobart's STICKMATE models are the top performers in their class. The LX 235 AC has up to 235 amps output. With the Accu-Set™ infinite amperage control, weld time increases up to 100% with decreased output.
- Accu-Set™ amperage indicator for accurately controlling amperage or heat output
- Infinite current control allows the operator to adjust output by as little as 1-amp increments
- Output selector switch to quickly select low or high range without adjusting the output leads
- High 100% duty cycle rating (100 Amps AC)
- Fully varnished magnetic coils for enhanced coil reliability and life
- 15 ft. (4.6 m) electrode cable with heavy-duty holder
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp
- 5 ft. (1.5 m) primary cable with plug
- 1 Phase
Processes: AC Stick
Skill Level: Moderate
- Rated Output at 25 VAC:
- 225 A at 20% Duty Cycle, 60 Hz
- 225 A at 15% Duty Cycle, 50 Hz
- Max. Open-Circuit Voltage: 80 V
- Welding Amperage Ranges:
- High: 40 - 235 A
- Low: 30 - 150 A
- Amps Input at Rated Output, 60 Hz: 230 V: 47.5
- H: 18 3/4 in (476 mm)
- W: 12 3/4 in (323 mm)
- D: 17 1/2 in (445 mm)
- Net Weight: 85 lb (39 kg)
- Provides tough protection for your tools
- Aluminum body construction
- Resists cargo damage and protects the locking mechanism
- Sturdy leak-free stainless steel paddle handles
- Dual gas spring lid lifts support a self-rising lid
- Choose from multiple color and size options
- Covered by a 1-year warranty Learn More
Ideal for storing boat, personal water craft (PWC), equestrian, motorcycle and snowmobile accessories, as well as construction equipment. Trailer tongue boxes are a great solution for unused space.
- Notched lid fits flush against trailer wall
- Secure locking mechanism
- Lid available in Aluminum or Rhino
- Protected with Rhino Lining
- Ethafoam mounting strips protect truck's finish
- Domed lid adds strength and aerodynamics
- Gas cylinders allow easy access
- Strong, lockable paddle handle protect valuables
- Weatherproof gasket prevents leakage
Product DescriptionThis heavy-duty Northern Tool + Equipment in-frame truck box is designed for mounting between the frame and truck rails to provide low-profile access for storage of heavy chains, binders and tie-down straps. Features rugged 0.100 diamond plate aluminum construction. U.S.A. Application: To provide low-profile access for storage of heavy chains, binders and tie-down straps, Dimensions L x W x H (in.): 24 x 18 x 8, Handle Type: T-Handle, Finish Type: Smooth body aluminum finish with diamond plate open lid, Mount Type: Between frame and truck rails. Learn More
Slim Line Series; Single Lid Crossover Tool Box; L 72 in. x W 12 in. x H 9.25 in. Fully Foamed Lid Prevents Bending/Warping. Stainless Steel Lock Handles For Strength/Security. Aluminum Lid Supports Heavy Loads. Self Closing Struts Automatically Close. MicroSeal+ Stripping Seals Out Moisture. Lid Opens 90 Degree For Easy Loading. 3 Compartment Sliding Tray. 2 Built In Tool Trays.Learn More