Never pay lease or rent charges again! Brand new industrial-grade welding gas cylinder has never been filled. Refillable and exchangeable. Used for MIG welding applications where a 75% argon/25% CO2 shielding gas is required. Works well with Hobart Handler MIG welders.Learn More
- All-welded, adjustable height legs (29"H - 41"H on 1" increments)
- Painted Steel Bench Top
- Includes full-length stringer
- Accessory Kit is available, which includes backstop, end stops and lower shelf
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Dimensions: 72" W x 34" D x 72" H
- Choose from 20 different finish colors
Dee Zee Tool Box - Red Label Double Lid (Gull Wing) Crossover. Constructed of heavy duty Brite-Tread aluminum. Crown style lid for superior rigidity. Other features: lockable stainless steel paddle handles, dampened gas shocks, closed cell foam gasket, and self-adjusting strikers. Removable plastic tool tray to help keep small items organized.
- Red Label Gull Wing Tool Box
- Non-Rusting .056 Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Lockable Stainless Steel Paddle Handle Latches
- Internal Bends Add Superior Body Strength
- Closed Cell Foam Gasket Helps Resist The Elements From Getting Inside The Box
- Dampened Gas Shocks Open At A Steady, Controlled Rate
- Crowned Lid With Full Length Hidden Hinge
- Self-Adjusting Lid Strikers For Secure Closing
- Double V-Pan Lid Stiffener Creates Strength And Rigidity
- Front, Back And Bottom Are Bent From A Single Piece Of Aluminum
- Removable Plastic Tool Tray To Keep Smaller Items Organized
- L: 60" x W: 20" x H: 12.2" ; Vol: 7.1 cu. ft.
- L-1: 51"; W-1: 17.125"; W-2: 1.44"; H-1: 5"; H-2: 7.2"
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
- Dimensions: 22½"W x14"H x 13"D
- Weight: 42lbs.
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Paint Type: Powder Coated
- Weight: 70lbs
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Paint Type: Powder Coat
- 16 Ga. steel construction on top chest with welded seams, no spot welding
- Top chest holds both metric and S.A.E. tools
- Lid secures tools in position when closed
- Weather stripping creates a tight seal against dust and moisture
- Gas spring raises lid when unlatched for easy tool access
- Chrome plated side handles on both sides of chest
- Locking latch secures tools from unauthorized use
- Powder coated in a tough scratch resistance textured powder paint
- Tool inventory at a glance
These indoor surface mount transfer switches are designed for fast installation in residential and commercial applications. The 18-inch flexible conduit whip attaches easily to the load center and all wires are clearly marked. Simply select the circuits needed in an emergency and connect them to the Pro/Tranwire leads.
Pro/Tran transfer switches feature a rugged powder-coated steel cabinet with six combination 1/2-inch and 3/4-inch knockouts, resettable branch rated circuit breakers and non-defeatable (break-before-make) double-throw switches. Some models feature exclusive Reliance wattmeters with accuracy of ± 3% throughout the entire range.
All Pro/Tran models with the suffix "A", plus the 30508B, include a separate flanged inlet for direct generator connection in a dry location. It is recommended that all manual transfer switches installed indoors be used with an appropriate power inlet box. All other Pro/Tran models are intended for hardwire installation to a power inlet box, but include a covered opening to accommodate a power inlet for installation in a dry location.
A wattmeter panel (WP7500) is available for all models without meters (except models 15114A and 30114A). The wattmeter panel includes an opening, with cover, for an optional power inlet.Learn More
SL-69-T100-LP UWS SL-69-T100-LP Secure Lock Series Single Lid Tool Box L 69 in. x W 19.25 in. x H 13.5 in. - w/5.5 ft. Insert - Silver - Low ProfileSee Full List of Vehicle Applications » Truck Bed Rail-to-Rail Tool Box Truck Features: Fully Foamed Lid Prevents Bending/Warping Oversized Twist Handle For Max Security Aluminum Lid Supports Heavy Loads Self Closing Struts Automatically Close MicroSeal+ Stripping Seals Out Moisture Lid Opens 90 Degree For Easy Loading 3 Compartment Sliding Tray 2 Built In Tool Trays View the Full List of Automotive Applications » Below is an abreviated list of applications for the Secure Lock Series Single Lid Tool Box. UWS, SL-69-T100-LP, Secure Lock Series Single Lid Tool Box, L 69 in. x W 19.25 in. x H 13.5 in. - w/5.5 ftLearn More
UNDERBODY ALUMINUM TOOLBOX 30"" Underbody Single Door Do you need more space for your gear? Think under the box with these underbody storage series boxes from UWS. Their underbody boxes are built to be rugged from heavy-duty, .080 in. aluminum that helps to prevent sagging and leaking and minimizes dents. UWS fits these storage solutions with stainless steel T-handles and brass locking systems, stainless steel aircraft cable supports on the lids, and MicroSeal stripping to keep your equipment dry and clean. Mount these underbody boxes above or below flatbeds, dump trucks, and trailer bodies. What's your solution to limited tool and equipment space? Resolve to stow your gear in USA-made UWS underbody storage series boxes.Learn More
TRANSFER TANKS PROGRADE STEEL ProGrade Steel 50 Gallon L Tank UWS ProGrade L-shaped liquid transfer tanks solve your storage solutions for carrying non-flammable liquids. Their one-piece, heavy-duty, 14-gauge steel tub is designed to support extra-heavy loads, absorb tool drops, and prevent leakage. USW outfits their ProGrade L-shaped tanks with commercial-grade vented caps and mounting flanges for proper ventilation, plus dual baffles to prevent liquid from shifting. The tanks are available in three sizes and are finished with a tough DuraCoat powdercoating that helps to resist abrasion and corrosion over time. Load up your liquid for transport with American-made UWS ProGrade L-shaped liquid transfer tanks.Learn More
Our best Tradesman Pro series is constructed of heavy-duty materials to withstand rust, corrosion and the weather. These steel truck boxes are built really tough with 16 gauge steel and are engineered for contractor and farmer/rancher toughest needs. All Tradesman Pro truck boxes come with a 5 year warranty.
Pro Steel Features
- Ample storage under box
- Available in several sizes: 51", 60", and 61"
- Available in White or Black finish
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
This model comes with the lockable paddle handles.Learn More