These indoor surface mount transfer switches are designed for fast installation in residential and commercial applications. The 18-inch flexible conduit whip attaches easily to the load center and all wires are clearly marked. Simply select the circuits needed in an emergency and connect them to the Pro/Tranwire leads.
Pro/Tran transfer switches feature a rugged powder-coated steel cabinet with six combination 1/2-inch and 3/4-inch knockouts, resettable branch rated circuit breakers and non-defeatable (break-before-make) double-throw switches. Some models feature exclusive Reliance wattmeters with accuracy of ± 3% throughout the entire range.
All Pro/Tran models with the suffix "A", plus the 30508B, include a separate flanged inlet for direct generator connection in a dry location. It is recommended that all manual transfer switches installed indoors be used with an appropriate power inlet box. All other Pro/Tran models are intended for hardwire installation to a power inlet box, but include a covered opening to accommodate a power inlet for installation in a dry location.
A wattmeter panel (WP7500) is available for all models without meters (except models 15114A and 30114A). The wattmeter panel includes an opening, with cover, for an optional power inlet.Learn More
- All-welded, adjustable height legs (29"H - 41"H on 1" increments)
- Painted Steel Bench Top
- Includes full-length stringer
- Accessory Kit is available, which includes backstop, end stops and lower shelf
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Dimensions: 72" W x 34" D x 72" H
- Choose from 20 different finish colors
The Handler 125 EZ has Hobart’s unique Single-Knob Control making it the quickest and easiest wire welder to set up and use. Just plug it into 115 VAC, select the mild steel thickness with the Single Knob Control and you are ready to weld. The Handler 125 EZ comes ready to weld 18 gauge–3/16 in mild steel with .030 in (0.8 mm) self-shielding flux-cored wire so no shielding gas bottle is required. Also designed to use .035 in (0.9 mm) flux cored wire with a .035 in (0.9 mm) contact tip.
- Operator only needs to adjust a single knob for the thickness of mild steel to be welded and he's ready to weld. One knob adjusts both the volts and wire feed speed.
- Max output of 125 amps allows you to weld 18 gauge up to 3/16 inch steel with flux cored wire
- Built-in contactor eases use and is an excellent safety feature which makes wire electrically "cold" until trigger is pulled
- Durable feed head with quick-release drive roll tension lever provides positive feed with adjustable tension plus easy accessibility to thread new wire
- Short circuit protection protects unit against current overload
- Self-resetting thermal overload protects power transformer to ensure reliability
- Self-resetting motor protection protects wire feed system from overload, no fuses to change or circuit breaker buttons to reset
- Comfortable H-9A gun, 8 ft. (2.4 m)
- Spare .030 in (0.8 mm) contact tips
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp
- Sample spool of .030 in. (0.8 mm) self-shielded flux cored welding wire
- Spool shaft to accommodate 4 in spools (Optional hub kit available for 8 in spools)
- Power cord with plug
- Weld set-up and parts information chart
- Owner's manual with parts lists, installation, operation, and maintenance guidelines
- Rated Output at 20% Duty Cycle: 85 A at 17.5 VDC, 60 A at 20 VDC (CSA Rating)
- Current Range: 30 - 125 A
- Max. Open-Circuit Voltage: 26 V
- Amps Input at Rated Load, 60 Hz:
- 115 V - 20 15 CSA Rating
- kVA: 2.9 2.2 CSA Rating
- kW: 2.5 1.77 CSA Rating
- H: 16 7/8 in (429 mm)
- W: 9 7/8 in (251 mm)
- D: 12 1/8 in (308 mm)
- Net Weight: 50 lb (22.7 kg)
Dee Zee Tool Box - Red Label Chest. Constructed of heavy duty Brite-Tread aluminum. Black-Tread powder coat, provides a gloss black finish while it protects and prevents oxidation. Crown style lid with a full pan double-V stiffener for superior rigidity. Other features: lockable stainless steel paddle handles, dampened gas shocks, closed cell foam gasket, and self-adjusting strikers. Removable plastic tool tray to help keep small items organized.
- Red Label Utility Chest
- Non-Rusting .056 Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Protective Gloss Black Powder Coat Finish
- •Slanted Front To Avoid The Wheel Wells
- Lockable Stainless Steel Paddle Handle Latch
- Internal Bends Add Superior Body Strength
- Closed Cell Foam Gasket Helps Resist The Elements From Getting Inside The Box
- Dampened Gas Shocks Open At A Steady, Controlled Rate
- Crowned Lid With Full Length Hidden Hinge
- Double V-Pan Lid Stiffener Creates Strength And Rigidity
- Removable Plastic Tool Tray To Keep Smaller Items Organized
- Front, Back And Bottom Are Bent From A Single Piece Of Aluminum
- L: 56" x W: 19" x H: 16" ; Vol: 8.9 cu. ft.
- W-2: 2.4"; H-1: 13.1"
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
Deep recessed hinge allows the box to fully open when it is mounted against a rail or trailer wall. 33" Long Model available with Diamond finish. Rugged Aluminum construction with reinforced lid for maximum strength and security. Offset Gas Spring Lid Lift allows easier access from driver's side. Reinforced Lid has a large pan-style bolster for improved strength and rigidity. Leak-Proof Stainless Steel Paddle Handle prevents back spray from entering. Full Weather Stripping seals out moisture and dust.Learn More
Our best Tradesman Pro series is constructed of heavy-duty materials to withstand rust, corrosion and the weather. These steel truck boxes are built really tough with 16 gauge steel and are engineered for contractor and farmer/rancher toughest needs. All Tradesman Pro truck boxes come with a 5 year warranty.
Pro Steel Features
- Ample storage under box
- Available in several sizes: 51", 60", and 61"
- Available in White or Black finish
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
This model comes with the lockable paddle handles.Learn More
- Dimensions: 22½"W x14"H x 13"D
- Weight: 42lbs
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Paint Type: Powder Coated
- 16 ga. steel construction with welded seams—no spot welding
- Powder coat finish
- Holds either metric or S.A.E. tools
- Lid secures tools in position when closed
- Locking latch secures tools from unauthorized use
- Lock cylinder has double-cut keys for easier locking and unlocking
- Weather stripping creates a tight seal against dust and moisture
- Gas spring raises lid when unlatched for easy tool access
- Sturdy side handles make moving easy
- Tool inventory at a glance
- 5 Year Limited Warranty Learn More
These high-quality toolboxes are designed to sit inside the truck bed against the back of the cab. They feature traditional left-right notches and an aluminum one-piece tub and lid that will support heavy loads, absorb tool drops, and prevent leakage. MicroSeal stripping seals out moisture, dust, and dirt to protect your tools and cargo. Their patented fully foamed lid opens 90 degrees and creates a rigid wall between outer aluminum layers to help prevent warping and bending. UWS Utility Chest series notched toolboxes have a strong and secure stainless steel paddle handle lock and a connecting rod enclosure that helps prevent box contents from bending or jamming up the locking system. When your arms are full, the toolbox self-closing struts automatically close the lid with just a slight pull.Learn More