Never pay lease or rent charges again! Brand new industrial-grade welding gas cylinder has never been filled. Refillable and exchangeable. Used for MIG welding applications where a 75% argon/25% CO2 shielding gas is required. Works well with Hobart Handler MIG welders.Learn More
- 15.75" Diameter Seat Size
- Adjustable Height
- From 22.5" To 30.25"
- 360º Vinyl Padded Swivel Seat
- 330 Lb Weight Capacity
- Round Table Top Measures 25" Diameter
- Textured Vinyl Covering
- Adjustable Height From 26" - 36"
- 200 Lb Weight Capacity
The powerful Proforce 2350 psi pressure washer with 163cc MagnaForce OHV engine is perfect for blasting away tough grit close up or at a distance with a more concentrated spray. Proforce pressure washer has an ergonomic rust resistant wand assembly with quick connect nozzle tip. Unit is equipped with 5 quick-connect nozzle tips with color coding for easy identification and fast change to better customize to the cleaning application.
- Assembled dimension: 16.34 in. W x 24.21 in. D x 22.64 in. H
- Reversible handle makes unit compact for storage
- 10 in. pneumatic tires for easy maneuverability
- 25 ft. x 1/4 in. durable high pressure hose extends reach
- On-board hose, spray wand and QC nozzle storage
- Axial style pump with aluminum manifold, stainless steel pistons & thermal relief valve to extend pump life Learn More
- All-welded, adjustable height legs (29"H - 41"H on 1" increments)
- Painted Steel Bench Top
- Includes full-length stringer
- Accessory Kit is available, which includes backstop, end stops and lower shelf
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Dimensions: 72" W x 34" D x 72" H
- Choose from 20 different finish colors
- Dimensions: 22½"W x14"H x 13"D
- Weight: 42lbs.
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Paint Type: Powder Coated
- Weight: 70lbs
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Paint Type: Powder Coat
- 16 Ga. steel construction on top chest with welded seams, no spot welding
- Top chest holds both metric and S.A.E. tools
- Lid secures tools in position when closed
- Weather stripping creates a tight seal against dust and moisture
- Gas spring raises lid when unlatched for easy tool access
- Chrome plated side handles on both sides of chest
- Locking latch secures tools from unauthorized use
- Powder coated in a tough scratch resistance textured powder paint
- Tool inventory at a glance
Base Rail D Compact - Short Bed TruckNote: To create a complete TracRac system, please select base rails and an overhead rack set to match your vehicle. Use the Fit List link below for more information.Learn More
These indoor surface mount transfer switches are designed for fast installation in residential and commercial applications. The 18-inch flexible conduit whip attaches easily to the load center and all wires are clearly marked. Simply select the circuits needed in an emergency and connect them to the Pro/Tranwire leads.
Pro/Tran transfer switches feature a rugged powder-coated steel cabinet with six combination 1/2-inch and 3/4-inch knockouts, resettable branch rated circuit breakers and non-defeatable (break-before-make) double-throw switches. Some models feature exclusive Reliance wattmeters with accuracy of ± 3% throughout the entire range.
All Pro/Tran models with the suffix "A", plus the 30508B, include a separate flanged inlet for direct generator connection in a dry location. It is recommended that all manual transfer switches installed indoors be used with an appropriate power inlet box. All other Pro/Tran models are intended for hardwire installation to a power inlet box, but include a covered opening to accommodate a power inlet for installation in a dry location.
A wattmeter panel (WP7500) is available for all models without meters (except models 15114A and 30114A). The wattmeter panel includes an opening, with cover, for an optional power inlet.Learn More
SL-69-T100-LP UWS SL-69-T100-LP Secure Lock Series Single Lid Tool Box L 69 in. x W 19.25 in. x H 13.5 in. - w/5.5 ft. Insert - Silver - Low ProfileSee Full List of Vehicle Applications » Truck Bed Rail-to-Rail Tool Box Truck Features: Fully Foamed Lid Prevents Bending/Warping Oversized Twist Handle For Max Security Aluminum Lid Supports Heavy Loads Self Closing Struts Automatically Close MicroSeal+ Stripping Seals Out Moisture Lid Opens 90 Degree For Easy Loading 3 Compartment Sliding Tray 2 Built In Tool Trays View the Full List of Automotive Applications » Below is an abreviated list of applications for the Secure Lock Series Single Lid Tool Box. UWS, SL-69-T100-LP, Secure Lock Series Single Lid Tool Box, L 69 in. x W 19.25 in. x H 13.5 in. - w/5.5 ftLearn More
Base Rail Old Ford Flareside - Short Note: To create a complete TracRac system, please select base rails and an overhead rack set to match your vehicle. Use the Fit List link below for more information.Learn More