$429.00The M18 FUEL™ 1/2" High Torque Impact Wrench with Friction Ring Kit features the most powerful cordless wrench in its class, delivering up to 700 ft-lbs of maximum fastening torque, 1,100 ft-lbs of nut-busting torque and up to 2X more runtime. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor outperforms competitors with constant power output, and the Milwaukee® designed impact mechanism delivers up to 700 ft-lbs of maximum fastening torque. The REDLITHIUM™ XC 4.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack delivers more work per charge and more work over pack life than any other battery. It features an onboard fuel gauge to help you monitor the charge moreaccurately, so there’s less downtime on the job. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence allows the operator to choose between 2 fastening modes with Milwaukee’s proprietary DRIVE CONTROL™ feature and ensures maximum performance and protection from overload, overheating and over-discharge.Learn More
This 18-volt lithium-ion FUEL™ High-Torque Impact Wrench offers quick, tool-free socket changes with a 1/2" friction ring anvil. You’ll get ultimate comfort during extended use with the new contoured soft grip. The kit includes 2 REDLITHIUM™ XC 4.0 Extended Capacity Battery Packs, a multi-voltage charger and a carrying case.
The Handler 140 operates off 115 volt standard household current for maximum versatility. Comes ready to weld with or without shielding gas, no additional kit required. With an amperage output range of 25 - 140, it easily handles a broad selection of solid mild steel or stainless, flux cored and aluminum wires.
- Comfortable 10 ft. (3 m) H100S2-10 MIG welding gun
- Built-in gas valve
- Regulator and gas hose
- Power cord with plug
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp
- Sample spool of .030 in. (0.8 mm) self-shielded flux cored welding wire
- 8 in (203 mm) wire spool adapter
- Extra .030 in. (0.8 mm) contact tips
- Welds 24 gauge up to 1/4 inch in steel
- Proven built-in wire feeder with quick-release drive roll lever
- Built-in contactor eases use and is an excellent safety feature which makes wire electrically "cold" when not welding.
- Four output voltage settings with wire feed tracking provide quick and easy adjustment for different materials and thickness.
- Easy access to polarity changeover includes storage holes for spare tips
- Dual groove drive rolls make it easy to switch between .023/.025 in. (0.6 mm) and .030 - .035 in. (0.8 - 0.9 mm) wire
- Self-resetting thermal overload and motor protection
- Rated Output at 20% Duty: 90A @ 18.5 VDC
- Cycle: 63 A @ 21 VDC (CSA Rating)
- Current Range: 25 - 140 Amps
- Max Open Circuit Voltage: 28 Volts
- Wire Feed Speed Range with load: 40 - 700 Inches per Minute
- Wire Feed Speed Range w/o load: 50 - 740 Inches per Minute
- Amps Input @ 115V: 20 (15 is CSA rating)
- Rated Load, 60 KVA: 2.9 (2.2 is CSA rationg)
- Hertz KW: 2.5 (1.77 is CSA rating
- Height: 12-3/8"
- Width: 10-5/8"
- Depth: 19-1/2"
Net Weight: 57 lbsLearn More
Dee Zee Transfer Tanks - A safe and convenient means for transporting non-flammable liquids. Steel, protected by black NRT (No Rust Technology) rust inhibitor powder coat finish. Radius curve design eliminates key weld pressure points. Feature 3 stability baffles, lockable cap, .375" drainage plug, and venting coupler. Tanks are intended for private use (non-commercial). Not designed for use as an auxiliary fuel system. Not for use with gasoline. Does not meet title 49 of the United Stated Federal Registry.
- Specialty Series Transfer Tank
- Heavy-Duty 14-Gauge Steel
- Texture Black Powder Coat Finish
- NRT Powder Coat Is A Specially Designed To Increase Corrosion Protection
- Radius Curve Eliminates Weld Pressure Points
- Includes Cap And Coupler For Venting
- 3 Stability Baffles And Drain Plug
- Volume: 50 Gallon Capacity
- L-Shape Design
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
- JOBSITE on-site storage products provide secure storage for valuable tools and equipment on the job site.
- Taller, Wider 48-in Long Chest provides 24.3 Cubic Feet of usable storage space. Taller body for storing taller, bulky equipment
- Bolt-Cutter Proof 12 Gauge steel lock housings protect padlocks from cutting and prying tools. Padlocks are not provided
- High-strength lid is reinforced with a full-length, deep bolster
- Heavy-duty hinge is staked and welded so the pin can not be driven out
- Lid held open by a 1-in wide heavy-duty locking arm
- Lifting handles located inside tall and deep recesses to prevent injuries and damage
- Indented area on front of the lid is easy to grasp to open it
- Tall, heavy-duty bolsters for easily moving with a forklift
- Slots in bolsters for easily installation of optional casters Learn More
Shelf unit for Rapid Mount Shelving.
- Dimensions: 62" H x 60" W x 16" L
- 4 Shelves
- 8 Dividers
- (Four 16" Standard Dividers and four 13" Narrow Dividers included with each shelf unit)
Shelf Center Support included with 60" wide shelving units.Learn More
The Reliance Pro/Tran R Series(NEMA 3R) transfer switches are ideal for outdoor installation in residential and commercial applications. The gasketed steel cabinet is powder-coated, with padlockable cover, and will accommodate the generator cord with the cover closed. Included is 16-inch length of flexible non-metallic, liquid-tight conduit with fittings. Simply mount the cabinet, attach the conduit and feed the clearly-marked wires from the transfer switch into the load center. Then select the load center circuits needed in an emergency and connect them to the wires leads from the transfer switch. Each cabinet includes six combination 1/2-inch and 3/4-inch knockouts, one on each side, two on the bottom and two on the back.
All Raintight Pro/Tran transfer switches feature branch-circuit rated breakers, heavy-duty power inlet and non-defeatable (break-before-make) double-throw switches. All 125/250V models feature exclusive Reliance wattmeters with accuracy of ± 3% throughout the entire range.Learn More
$399.00The 2797-22 M18 FUEL™ Cordless 2-Tool Combo Kit includes the M18 FUEL™ 1/2" Hammer Drill/Driver (2604-20) and M18 FUEL™ 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (2653-20). M18 FUEL™ features a POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor, REDLINK PLUS™ Electronic Intelligence and REDLITHIUM™ Battery Technology, this results in longer motor life, more run time and more power. The POWERSTATE™ brushless motor works harder and lives longer than all leadingcompetitors, while reducing noise and cooling more rapidly to deliver years of maintenance-free performance. The Milwaukee REDLITHIUM™ XC4.0 Battery is the most durable pack on the market and provides up to 2X more run time than standard Lithium-Ion batteries. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence hardware and software is the world’s most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics that will maximize performance and protect the user’s investment.Learn More
Regular Price: $399.99
Special Price: $359.00The Milwaukee® M18™ cordless 4-tool combo kit includes the 1/2in. hammer drill/driver, Sawzall® recip saw, 1/4in. hex impact driver and worklight. The M18™ cordless system's patented technologies and electronics, innovative motor design, and superior ergonomics provide the most efficient blend of power, weight and performance in the industry. Powered by Lithium-Ion, the M18™ cordless system delivers more torque, more power, and longer run time than the competition.
- (1) M18™ Compact 1/2" Hammer Drill/Driver (2607-20)
- (1) M18™ SAWZALL® Recip Saw (2620-20)
- (1) M18™ 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (2656-20)
- (1) M18™ LED Work Light (2735-20)
- (2) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC Extended Capacity Battery (48-11-1828)
- (1) M18™ & M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
- (1) Contractor Bag
Cordless 1/2in. Hammer Drill/Driver
- Milwaukee 4-pole frameless motor
- Delivers 550 in.-lbs. of peak torque
- 0–450/0–1700 RPM, & 29,000 BPM
Cordless Sawzall Reciprocating Saw
- Patented gear-protecting clutch and counterbalance system
- Durable, lightweight design
- 0–3200 SPM
Cordless 1/4in. hex impact driver
- Delivers 2200 RPM
- Provides 1400 in.-lbs. of torque
- Offers 0–3200 IPM, providing more impacts for increased productivity
- Has fold-away hook for handsfree use
- 135° rotating head to direct light at work area
- DPM™ - Digital Power Management: Overload protection prevents damage to the tool and battery in abusive situations
- Compatibility: Works with M18™ XC High Capacity RED LITHIUM™ Batteries and M18™ Compact RED LITHIUM™ Batteries
- Voltage: 18V
- Battery: (2) M18™ XC High Capacity RED LITHIUM™ Batteries
- Charger: 1-Hour Charger
- Number of Tools: 4
- Carrier: Contractor Bag
These indoor surface mount transfer switches are designed for fast installation in residential and commercial applications. The 18-inch flexible conduit whip attaches easily to the load center and all wires are clearly marked. Simply select the circuits needed in an emergency and connect them to the Pro/Tran wire leads. Pro/Tran transfer switches feature a rugged powder-coated steel cabinet with six combination 1/2-inch and 3/4-inch knockouts, resettable branch rated circuit breakers and non-defeatable (break-before-make) double-throw switches. Some models feature exclusive Reliance wattmeters with accuracy of ± 3% throughout the entire range. All Pro/Tran models with the suffix "A", plus the 30508B, include a separate flanged inlet for direct generator connection in a dry location. It is recommended that all manual transfer switches installed indoors be used with an appropriate power inlet box. All other Pro/Tran models are intended for hardwire installation to a power inlet box, but include a covered opening to accommodate a power inlet for installation in a dry location. A wattmeter panel (WP7500) is available for all models without meters (except models 15114A and 30114A). The wattmeter panel includes an opening, with cover, for an optional power inlet.Learn More
If you are looking for a great gift, take a look at this combo deal! The DEWALT 20V XR Lithium Ion Premium Brushless Hammer/Impact Combo, features a DEWALT-built brushless motor that delivers up to 57% more run time over brushed. The XR Li-Ion batteries with fuel gauge provide 33% more capacity over standard packs. The DCD995 20V MAX1/2" hammerdrill features a 3-speed, high performance (0-2,000 RPM) all-metal transmission that optimizes tool-to-task for fast application speeds and improved run time; 0-34,000 BPM for fast drilling in masonry materials; a compact size at 8.4" front-to-back length and lightweight at 4.7 lbs. Great for fitting in tight areas. The DCF886 20V MAX 1/4" impact driver provides 1,500 in-lbs. of max torque at fast 0-2,800 RPM speed and 0-3,200 impacts per minute; a compact size at 5.6" front-to-back length and lightweight at 3.4 lbs. Also great for fitting into tight areas. Both tools feature LED lights with 20 second trigger release delay, providing increased visibility in dark or confined spaces.
- (1) DCD995 1/2" Hammerdrill
- (1) DCF886 1/4" Impact Driver
- (2) 20V MAX XR High Capacity Li-Ion Batteries (4.0Ah)
- (1) Fast charger
- (2) Belt Hooks
- (1) Bit Holder
- (1) 360Degree side handle and Contractor Bag
- 20 Volts
- 3 Year Limted Manufacturer Warranty