The Champion Power Equipment 73536i gasoline powered, portable inverter generator is powered by an 80cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 2000 max watts. With a 1 gal. fuel tank this unit can run up to 9.5 hours at 25% load. Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance. This unit also contains true sine wave inverter technology making it safe to power all of you sensitive electronic devices. This unit is ideal for camping trips, hunting, traveling, tailgating, and light jobs around the house. CARB approved for all 50 states.
- True sine wave inverter technology
- Economy mode to save fuel
- Overload protection
- Up to 9.5 hours run time at 25% load
- Only 49 lb.
- Emissions: CARB - 50 State
- Easy pull recoil start
- Low oil shut-off sensor
- USDA approved spark arrestor
- Stackable design
- Parallel capability
What Will it Power?
Advanced, true sine wave inverter technology provides safe, reliable power to computers and other sensitive electrical devices. Ideal for powering a small appliance or a couple household items.
- 12V DC charging cable
- Oil funnel
- Spark plug socket
EmissionsCARB (50 State)
80cc Champion OHV
Automatic (based on load)
1 Gallon (3.8L)
0.42 Quart (0.4L)
Low Oil Shut-Off
53 dBA at 23 Feet
- Dimensions: 36"W x 17 3/8"D x 21 1/2"H
- Weight: 132lbs
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Paint Type: Powder Coated
- Lock Style: Locking Latch
- 16 ga. steel construction on top chest with welded seams, no spot welding
- Top chest holds both metric and S.A.E. tools
- 21 slots for ratchet drives and extensions
- 21 slots for screwdrivers
- Lid secures tools in postion when closed
- Weather stripping creates a tight seal against dust and moisture
- Gas spring raises lid when unlatched for easy tool access
- Chrome plated side handles on both sides of chest
- Locking latch secures tools from unauthorized use
- Powder coated in a tough scratch resistance textured powder paint
- Full width wrap around aluminum drawer pull
- Premium drawer liner
- Tool inventory at a glance
Regular Price: $606.97
Special Price: $546.27
Dee Zee Combo Tanks - The convenience of a utility chest connected to a liquid transfer tank. Constructed of Brite-Tread aluminum. Black powder coat finish. Radius curve design eliminates key weld pressure points. Feature 3 stability baffles, lockable cap, .375" drainage plug, and venting coupler. Intended for private use (non-commercial). Not designed for use as an auxiliary fuel system. Not for use with gasoline. Does not meet title 49 of the United Stated Federal Registry governing transportation.
- Combo Tank And Utility Chest
- Add Convenient Storage Bolted Onto A Transfer Tank
- Texture Black Powder Coat Finish
- NRT Powder Coat Is A Specially Designed To Increase Corrosion Protection
- Transfer Tank Features 14-Gauge Steel
- Radius Curve Eliminates Weld Pressure Points
- Includes Cap And Coupler For Venting
- 3 Stability Baffles And Drain Plug
- 84 Gallon Capacity
- Utility Chest Features 20-Gauge Steel
- Lockable Stainless Steel Paddle Handles
- Overall: L: 60 :_mage_bind_var_56 x H: 24"
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
Regular Price: $619.97
Special Price: $557.97
AUXILIARY FUEL TRANSFER TANKS:
Regular stops to fill up your vehicle’s fuel tank can eat up your work day or extend your drive time on road trips with the 5th wheel trailer. Dee Zee Auxiliary Transfer Tanks are tested and certified to hold diesel fuel for the purpose to transfer it directly into your vehicle’s fuel tank. With a sophisticated connector kit (sold separately), you can skip the next exit by pulling diesel fuel directly from your truck bed.
Auxiliary Tanks have all the benefits of Dee Zee’s Transfer Tanks with these added features:
- Full Sized and Fully Welded Baffles Add Extra Strength
- Hydrostatically Pressure Tested to 29 psi
- Meets Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration Requirements For Diesel Auxiliary Tanks
- Meets Federal DOT Requirements for UN31A and UN31B Tanks
- Always Check Local Regulations and Vehicle Warranty Before Altering Your OEM Fuel System
- Connector Fuel Line Kits Sold Separately
Regular Price: $607.97
Special Price: $547.17
Our Quick Clamp Racks are engineered to make loading and unloading your ladder an easy, one-person operation. Lean the front of the ladder against the front hook and swing the back up onto the rack. Close the gas spring assisted Quick Clamp and you're ready to roll.
- Ladder Hooks on the front end of the side rails have been extended and angled outward for easier loading of ladders in tight places.
- WEATHER GUARD® Van Solutions Trademarked RED TIPS show the world that you work with the highest quality equipment available.
- Long lasting design utilizing 3/16" extruded aluminum rails, stainless steel gutter clamps and hardware.
- Anti-Wear protection on clamps helps protect ladders during transport.
- Adjustable Sway braces for easy ladder change out.
Dual Clamp on street & curb side.Learn More
Regular Price: $629.00
Special Price: $566.10
Dimensions: H: 13 ½" W: 16¼" L: 87 1/8"
Weight (lbs.): 74
Cubic feet: 6.4
- ONE-TOUCH latch mechanism and trademarked RED PUSHBUTTON features a powder coated aluminum, automotive style latching system.
- Low profile box that mounts on the side rail of your pick up truck. Can be used separately or in combination with Cross or Saddle Boxes.
- J-hook mounting requires no drilling of holes in the rails.
Regular Price: $615.97
Special Price: $554.37
- 3-in long, 7/8-in steel hinges have stainless steel hinge pins for superior strength and long-term durability
- Wide, surround rain gutter with auto-style bulb weather stripping
- Three-point locking system
- Commercial rotating T-handle
- Aircraft cable door supports
- Reinforcing cross-hatch pattern
- Coated, galvanized steel aircraft cable door supports pivot on shoulder rivets to prevent twisting
- Heavy-duty EPDM closed cell bulb weather stripping surrounds door opening to seal out moisture
- Dimensions: 60" L x 24" W x 24" H
Regular Price: $607.97
Special Price: $547.17
Delta PRO Single Lid and Dual Lid Steel Crossovers provide superior security for tools and equipment. The combination of our Gear-Lock System, reinforced lids, and our high-strength body will resist up to 1,000 pounds of prying force to break in.
- Gear-Lock self-adjusting dual rotary locking system always latches and closes for superior security
- Self-aligning latch pin pivots from side-to-side to engage with the Gear-Lock System; no adjustments required
- High-strength, self-rising lids will resist attempted break-ins better than other steel lids
- High-strength body resists cargo damage and protects the lock system
- End-mounted push buttons provide easy access; lid locks and unlocks from either side for security and safety
- Heavy-duty guards on single lid models protect the vertical-action gas spring lid lifts and help ensure long-term durability
- Built-in storage bin on both ends and 4-compartment sliding tray for convenient hand tool and small item storage
Regular Price: $628.99
Special Price: $566.09
Single Lid Series; Tool Box; L 69 in. x W 27.5 in. x H 17.75 in. ; Black; Extra Wide; Deep. Fully Foamed Lid Prevents Bending/Warping. Stainless Steel Lock Handles For Strength/Security. Aluminum Lid Supports Heavy Loads. Self Closing Struts Automatically Close. MicroSeal+ Stripping Seals Out Moisture. Lid Opens 90 Degree For Easy Loading. 3 Compartment Sliding Tray. 2 Built In Tool Trays.Learn More
Regular Price: $614.97
Special Price: $553.47
Tanks are available in rectangular, vertical or L-shaped configurations to meet a variety of applications for your truck.
- L-shaped tanks are designed to accommodate our full-size, crossbed boxes
- Not intended for transferring gasoline or other flammables, and should not be used as an auxiliary fuel tank
- Does not meet DOT specifications
- Lockable Vent Caps
- Base mounting tabs
- Baffles provide an even flow of liquid
- Availabe in White or Black finish
- Sturdy 14 gauge steel
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Aerodynamic domed lid adds strength
- Ethafoam mounting strips protect truck's finish
- Sturdy, one-piece, no sag base design