- Removes water vapor at the point of use
- Desiccant changes color when it needs to be changed or recharged
- Outlet screen keeps desiccant particles out of tools
- Clear bowl with metal guards for easy viewing of fluid level and impact protection
- Quick release bowl, and quarter turn drain for easy maintenance.
The Pro-Series 4 Piece Set 18 in. Scaffolding Outriggers attach to the Pro-Series 6 Foot Multi Use Scaffolding Unit (GSSI) to keep to keep the unit stable when double stacked. Extends total width of scaffolding by 36 in. Ideal for home improvement projects like painting, patching drywall or cleaning windows. Meets all OSHA and ANSI scaffolding regulations.
- For use with Pro-Series 6 Foot Multi Use Scaffolding Unit (GSSI)
- Set of 4 outriggers
- Powder coat paint finish
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Each outrigger weighs 11.5 lbs
- Extends total width of scaffolding by 36 in.
- Meets all OSHA and ANSI scaffolding regulations
The Sportsman Series Folding Fish Table with Faucet makes cleaning fish and wild game easier. This portable, folding table weighs just over 20 pounds and can easily be transported from your vehicle to your campsite. The plastic table top with separate prep and sink areas is easy to keep clean. A chrome plated faucet can be attached to a garden hose for a steady supply of fresh clean water. The drain in the sink is connected to a hose that can be placed inside a bucket, making cleanup easy. Attach a water hose to the faucet, place a bucket underneath the drain and insert the drain hose, then cut and clean fish or game.
- Portable table for cleaning fish and game on-site
- Attach water hose to faucet, place bucket underneath, then cut and clean fish or game
- Chrome plated faucet with garden hose hook up (bucket not included)
- Durable plastic top
- Table measure 46 in. L x 24 in. W x 33 in. H
Great in single- or multi-pass welds particularly on thin-gauge mild or galvanized steel. Typically used for light structural, machinery part fabrication, prefab construction, railroad car repair, short assembly welds, tanks and general fabrication.Learn More
Fits models 160-X-01, 161-X-01, 164-X-01, 165-X-01, 166-X-01, 170-X-01, 170, 170-X, 171-X-01, 171, 171-X, 172-X-01, 172, 172-X, 173-X-01, 173, 173-X, 174-X-01, 175-X-01, 184-X-01, 185-X-01, 186-X-01, 644-X-01, 645-X-01, 654-X-01, 654, 654-X, 654-B, 655-X-01, 664-X-01, 664-X, 664, 664-B, 674-X-01, 674-X, 674, 674-B, 675-X-01.Learn More
Portable MIG Welding Cart. Holds large or small cylinder (not included) with tray underneath for cables.Learn More
Delivers up to 2X more runtime, 20% more power and 2X more recharges than standard lithium-ion batteries. The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ 2.0 Compact Battery Pack features superior pack construction, electronics and performance to deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market. It offers 2.0 amp-hours of runtime. With Milwaukee durability built into each pack, this battery runs cooler and performs in climates below 0°F/-18°C. Its compact, lightweight design fits in tight work spaces and reduces user fatigue.
Managed by Milwaukee’s exclusive REDLINK™ Intelligence, the battery features overload protection to prevent you from damaging your cordless power tools in heavy-duty situations, while the discharge protection prevents cell damage. The temperature management system and individual cell monitoring help maximize battery life. Switch to the REDLITHIUM 2.0 Compact Battery Pack to instantly upgrade the runtime and durability of your Milwaukee M18™ cordless tools.
- (1) M18™ Compact RED LITHIUM™ Battery
The 18V Compact LITHIUM-ION battery works on the following M18 tools:
- 2601 - M18 ½" Compact Drill/Driver
- 2650 - M-18 ¼" Hex Impact Driver
- 49-24-0171 - M18 Work Light
- 0880-20 - 18V Cordless Vacuum
- 2.0 Amp hour - 36 Watt hour battery
- LITHIUM-ION battery delivers long life and run time with fade-free power
- Battery fuel gauge - Displays remaining run-time
- Milwaukee REDLINK™ Intelligence
- Overload Protection - Prevents user from damaging their cordless power tool investment in abusive situations
- Temperature Management System - Keeps battery in ideal temperature range to provide maximum life
- Individual Cell Monitoring - Ensures optimal charge and discharge for maximum life
- Discharge Protection - Prevents cell damage from over-discharge
- Integrated weld frame
- Cell separator
- Impact and vibration protective rubber
- For use with Milwaukee M18™ cordless tools
- Voltage: 18v
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- Warranty: 2 Year
- Weight: 0.95 lbs