- Removes water vapor at the point of use
- Desiccant changes color when it needs to be changed or recharged
- Outlet screen keeps desiccant particles out of tools
- Clear bowl with metal guards for easy viewing of fluid level and impact protection
- Quick release bowl, and quarter turn drain for easy maintenance.
PowerSmith PAVC101 Ash Vacuum is specifically designed to clean warm and cool ash out of fireplaces, wood stoves, pellet stoves, and barbecue grills. The washable, replaceable and fire-resistant 2-layer filter system, together with the Heat-resistant metal hose and metal canister, stands high temperature and prevents fire hazards. A layer of micro filter catches the finest ash and dust. The Canister holds up to 3 Gallons of ashes. It has a powerful but quiet 10 Amp motor with a noise level less than 79 db. Additional Accessories, Casters and a 16 foot cord allows use as a regular shop vacuum. It also can be used as a blower.
- Specifically designed to clean warm and cool ash out of fireplaces, wood stoves, pellet stoves, and barbeque grills
- Washable, replaceable fire-resistant filter system filters out fine dust and ash
- Heat-resistant metal hose and metal canister
- Canister holds up to 3 Gallons of ashes
- Quiet and Powerful 10 Amp motor
- Additional Accessories, Casters and a 16 foot cord allows use as a regular shop vacuum
- Connecting the hose to the air outlet allows use as a Blower
- Convenient On-board Accessory Storage and Top Carrying Handle
- ETL listed
- Metal hose
- Metal nozzle
- Wheeled base
- (2) Straight extension wands
- Brush nozzle
- Turbo nozzle
- (1) Filter
Specifications Model PAVC101 Rated Voltage 120V AC, 60 Hz Rated Input Power 10 Amp Canister Size 5.2 Gallons Canister Ash Capacity 3 Gallons Noise Level 79 db Length of Hose 49-1/2" Net Weight 9 lbs.
Regular Price: $99.99
Special Price: $79.99
- Overall Dimension: 47-1/4" long x 23-3/4" wide x 61" high
- Table height of 35"
- Drawer Dimensions: 20" long x 17-3/4" wide x 2-1/2" high
- Load capacity: Tabletop - 220lbs. Topshelf - 44lbs.
- 22-1/2" long 13 watt fluorescent cabinet light
- Two sliding drawers
- Full width peg board for organized tool storage
- Power equipment:120Vac
- Max wattage: 1625
- Grounded outlets: 3
- Replacement bulb: 13 watt T5 fluorescent
- Power Cord Length: 80 inches
Great in single- or multi-pass welds particularly on thin-gauge mild or galvanized steel. Typically used for light structural, machinery part fabrication, prefab construction, railroad car repair, short assembly welds, tanks and general fabrication.Learn More
- Oxide treatment resists corrosion, helps prevent bit from rusting
- Turbomax tip starts up to 10x faster
- Flatted shanks above 11/64" eliminates slippage in drill chuck
- Reduced shank above 3/8" allows the use of larger drill bits in a 3/8" chuck
- Rubber overmolded case protects kit if dropped
- Tap & Drill selection chart for convenient reference.
- Automatic indexing for easy bit access and identification
- Removable cartridges: easy to carry bits from case to worksite
- Sizes include 1/16" to 1/2" in 1/64" increments
Portable MIG Welding Cart. Holds large or small cylinder (not included) with tray underneath for cables.Learn More
Be the hit of your home, church or office with the AmeriHome Popcorn Popper. The compact tabletop design makes theater-style popcorn in 3 minutes for your family and friends. Make family movie nights more authentic, and meetings more fun at work. Nothing gets folks more excited than the smell of fresh popped popcorn. Always make enough to share. The tabletop Popcorn Popper is easy to use. Turn on the power and add 1 tablespoon oil, heat for 2 minutes and add 1/3 cup popcorn. You’ll have 5 cups of fresh hot popped kernels in 3 minutes. Pivot the kettle to empty the popcorn into the dishwasher safe serving tray. Add flavored oils and specialty salt mixes for unique flavors and tastes. The kettle is easily removed for cleaning.
- Make theater-style popcorn in your home or office
- Serve fresh hot popped kernels in 3 minutes for family and friends
- Makes up to 5 cups, make fresh popcorn
- Compact tabletop design
- Easy to use
- Overall Size: 11 in. L x 12.5 in. W x 16.5 in. H
- Dishwasher safe serving tray
- Oil measuring spoon
- Popcorn kernel measuring scoop