- Green Beam is 400% brighter than red beam laser levels
- Self-leveling in the horizontal plane
- Locking mechanism protects inner pendulum during transportation
- Manual-leveling in the vertical plane with 90° split beam
- Scan modes include dot and two adjustable line lengths
- Visual and audible alarms when beyond leveling range
- Leveling Method: Self-Leveling (Pendulum)
- Laser Wavelength: 532nm±10nm
- Laser Classification: Class IIIa
- Maximum Power Output: =5mW
- Accuracy: ±1/8"/100ft. (±1mm/10m)
- Interior Range: Up to 400' diameter (120m) depending on light conditions
- Exterior Range: N/A
- Remote Range: Up to 200' diameter (60m) with remote
- Slope: N/A
- Auto-Leveling Range: ±3.5°
- Grade Setting: N/A
- Power Supply: Rechargeable NiMH battery pack, or 6V adapter (included), 4 "C" alkaline batteries (not included)
- Battery Life: Approximately 16 hours with rechargeable battery pack
- Dimensions: 7.087" x 6.378" x 7.953" (180 x 162 x 202mm)
- Weight: 4.409lbs. (2kg)
- Working Temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to +40°C)
- Center Screw Thread: 5/8"-11
- Scanning Modes: 0°, 30°, 60°
- Rotation Speeds: 150, 200, 250, 300 rpm
- IP Protection Class: 66
- Warranty: 1 Year
Includes: Self-leveling rotary laser level with GreenBrite® technology, remote control with 9V battery, wall/ceiling mount, Ni-MH rechargeable battery pack, alkaline battery compartment (batteries not included), 6V battery adapter, tinted glasses, magnetic target, instruction manual with warranty card, hard-shell carrying caseLearn More
- Max 2,200 lbs Capacity
- Lift Height: Min 3.5"- Max 62"
- Distance of Fork : Min 11"
- Adjustable Lifting & Lowering Speed
- Steering Radius: 48"
- Load Wheel: 3.15"
- Overall Length: 56" Overall Width: 28"
- Overall Height: 78" Fork Width: 5"
- Maximum width of the pallet cannot exceed 24”
- Smooth Rear Swivel Casters Help It
- Maneuver For Easy Handling.
- Use Either The Foot Pedal Or Arm
- Handle To Help Raise Loads.
- Turn Knob To Lower.
Its 12" pneumatic wheels and exclusive professional-grade spray gun complement the powerful 420cc Generac OHV horizontal shaft engine and professional-grade triplex pump. And with a long 50' non-marring rubber hose, you'll be ready to take on even the biggest cleaning jobs.
- PSI: 4,000
- Engine: 420 cc
- GPM: 4.0
- Weight: 146 lb
- All-welded, adjustable height legs (29\"H - 41\"H)
- Stainless Steel Bench Top
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Dimensions: 72" W x 34" D x Adjustable Height, 72" Stainless Steel Top
- Choose from 20 different finish colors
Campbell Hausfeld's CP5216 is equipped with a reliable AR pump and offers 1900psi. The AR pump is constructed with a precision die-cast crankcase and built in loader to optimize performance while reducing set up time and seals that designed to continuously lubricate for an extended life. ETL approved to UL and CSA standards it is completely safe, steel and the enclosed vented cover keeps water out and air circulating. The quick connect tips offer versatility of cleaning pressures and flow and the tips can be conveniently stored on the pressure washer. The heavy duty 120v, 2 HP induction motor outperforms other electric motors. It performs like gas pressure washers without the hassle of fuel emissions, noise and low vibrations making it perfect to use indoors or outdoors. The portable steel cart with pneumatic wheels makes it easy to maneuver and easy to store.On board storage for the cord, hose, gun/lance and spray tips, the handle also folds down for compact storage. Great for use homeowners, shops, for livestock owners, ranchers and farmers, heavy equipment owners, commercial kitchens, marinas, screen printers and more.
- Two quick connect tips
- Chemical tube
- 35 ft. power cord
- 3/8"X25 ft. hose
- Spray gun and hose