- Aluminum Handle
- Stainless Steel
- Folding Design
- Liner Lock
- Thumb Stud for Opening
- Belt/Pocket Clip
- Handle- 4-1/2 inches long by .25 inches thick
- Blade- 3-1/2 inches long
The Goldblatt Grout Bag is built extra-tough. Made of rugged nylon-infused PVC that is specially designed for continuous professional use. Pliable and easy to work with. 12" across top and 24" long. Removable 3/8" metal insert makes clean-up a snap.
- Rugged nylon-infused PVC
- Pliable and easy to use
- Removable metal tip makes using and cleaning bag easy
- Ideal for masonry, stone, and tile applications
- Strong, molded seams
#9 Shaded Welding Helmet Lens. 4-1/2" x 5-1/4", Glass.Learn More
The Goldblatt Pro-Grip series taping knives are simply the best drywall finishing knives on the market. Developed using a panel of professional finishers, these knives offer the flex and feel that will satisfy even the most demanding users. Perfectly balanced feel with ultra-flex blades to ensure perfect feathering and finishing. Crafted with a unique tapered ergo-grip and rugged hammer-end. Available in 6-Inch, 8-Inch,10-Inch,12-Inch, and 14-Inch sizes.
- Pro-Grip tapered handle reduces fatigue
- Convenient hammer-end
- Rust resistant stainless steel blade
- 1-Inch aluminum spine maintains blade straightness
Our all-steel, heavy-duty chipping hammers feature hardened heads for long life. The spring handle absorbs shock of contact while cleaning and chipping welding debris. Heads have a chisel on one side and a point on the other to get into tight spots. Cross chisel head with shock-resistant spring-steel handle with hanging loop.Learn More
- Open Ended Wrench with 2 Sizes in 1 for saving space
- Sizes etched on the handle for quick reference
- Lifetime Warranty
- 9 pc Hex Key Series Ergo-Fold™
- Fold-up Set with Ergonomic Handle.
- High Quality, Industrial Grade, Professional Tools.
- Made with Eklind® Alloy Steel.
- Heat Treated for optimum strength and ductility.
- Finished with Eklind® Black Finish to resist rust.
- Small size: 0.050", 1/16", 5/64", 3/32", 7/64", 1/8", 9/64", 5/32", and 3/16".
- Keys held in any position or angle by a spring.
- Chrome nickel alloy steel drawn to a tolerance of plus .000/minus .001
- Plastic shell with comfort grip.
This 5" Hammer End Broad Knife has a flexible high carbon steel blade that is hardened, ground and polished to mirror-like finish. The handle has a hammer end to drive unwanted screws and nails. Its lightweight, ergonomic non-slip grip maximizes comfort and provides ease of use. The composite handle adds optimal comfort, strength and durability.
- Flexible high carbon steel blade that is hardened, ground and polished to mirror-like finish
- Handle has hammer end to drive unwanted screws and nails
- Lightweight, ergonomic non-slip grip to maximize comfort and ease of use
- Composite handle for optimal comfort, strength and durability