For Tweco, Lincoln Electric Magnum, Miller Gold Seal, Craftsman, Campbell-Hausfield, Binzel. Also for Century and other brands with Tweco or Binzel-type guns. .023" (0.6 mm).Learn More
- The Fastest Speedbor ever Tri-Flute design for faster chip ejection Cutting spurs have 3 cutting edges for added durability
- Full screw tip allows bit to self feed Grooved hex shank prevents slipping in drill chuck or bit extension
- Fits all standard 1/4" quick change chucks
This wrench has an open end head on one end of the wrench a closed head on the other end. The size is marked on both side of the handle (front and back) to identify the size easily. These wrench are great to to build your set or replace a lost wrench in your toolbox. This wrench comes with a limited lifetime warranty for added value.Learn More
The Tool Shed 9pc. Metric Wrench Combo Set with Rack is designed to be heavy duty and made with chrome vanadium steel. You can also keep your wrenches more organized, with the reusable storage rack!
Combo Set Includes:
- High performance metal drilling for portable drill users, works well on curved surfaces
- Revolutionary tip design stays sharper longer and drills up to 10x faster than other leading drill bits
- High speed steel features a black body and gold flute
- Self-centering TURBOMAX tip for clean entry and fast starts; stays sharp longer
- Three flatted shank on 3/16" and above for better chuck grip
- A handy set that includes bits used in cell phone, game system, and other electronic repair.
- Soft finish, ergonomic handle with swivel base is well balanced and accepts the included 5/32 (4mm) bits
- Pocket sized case keeps everything organized
- Tweezers for picking up small parts
- #8 Shaded Replacement Lens.
- For use with models 770264 and 770003
- Dimensions: 4-1/2" x 5-1/4"
3/32" solid wire solder (1/4 Lbs/.113 Kg). 50% Tin, 50% lead. For general use with appropriate type of Flux such as Forney 38120, Rubyfluid, 38125, Paste Flux, or 38127 & 38128 Hi-Temp Fluxes. 50/50 is popular for Radiator repair. Tensile strength: 5500 PSI. Melting point: 421° F (216° C). Not suitable for aluminum.Learn More
- Variable depth gullets provide more efficient chip clearance
- 4/6 Variable pitch teeth for reduced noise and improved performance
- Electron beam weld for stronger, longer lasting teeth
- Bi-metal construction for toughness and long life