Regular Price: $7.99
Special Price: $6.99
- Extra long handle allows greater access to confined areas
- Fulcrum point provides more holding power at tip with less gripping effect
- Precision machined jaws
- PVC dipped handles for a comfortable grip
- Drop forged - heat treated steel
- Tip of pliers are Lifetime guarantee
A low-hydrogen electrode for use in all positions on low, medium and high-carbon steels. 70,000 PSI tensile strength. Ideal for out-of-position welding and tacking. Runs on AC or DCEP (reverse) polarity. Specially formulated to operate with small 208/230 volt AC welders.
- Size: 3/32".
- 1lb. Plastic.
- #10 Gold Shaded Welding Helmet Lens. 4 1/2" x 5 1/4", Glass.
The Goldblatt Neon Handle knives are color coded to size making them easy to locate on the jobsite. These quality and lightweight finish knives have been the choice of the pro for decades. Large-grip plastic handles and finger-rests make them easy to use and maneuver. Flexible blue steel blade gives the perfect finish.
- Through-molded handle will not loosen or wobble
- Blue steel blade for maximum flexibility
- 1-Inch aluminum spine maintains blade straightness
- Large plastic handle with tapered neck
- 2-5/8-Inch Wide Flush Cut blade for plunge cuts and flush cuts in wood, plastic, drywall and other soft materials up to 1-9/16-Inch deep
- High Carbon Steel construction for increased durability and strength
- 18 teeth per inch
- Primarily used for "Cutting" with your Oscillating Tool
- Genesis Universal Quick-Fit Oscillating Tool Accessories fit most standard AND tool-free oscillating tools, including the popular Genesis GMT15A
- The Fastest Speedbor ever Tri-Flute design for faster chip ejection Cutting spurs have 3 cutting edges for added durability
- Full screw tip allows bit to self feed Grooved hex shank prevents slipping in drill chuck or bit extension
- Fits all standard 1/4" quick change chucks