- Durable, light weight Structo-Cast® high-impact molded frame
- Permanent molded graduations for quick and easy measurements
- Unique centering feature for circles
- Thick edge is useful as a saw guide
- Built-in scribe notches (12" versions) Fluorescent easy-to see colors
This 5" Hammer End Broad Knife has a flexible high carbon steel blade that is hardened, ground and polished to mirror-like finish. The handle has a hammer end to drive unwanted screws and nails. Its lightweight, ergonomic non-slip grip maximizes comfort and provides ease of use. The composite handle adds optimal comfort, strength and durability.
- Flexible high carbon steel blade that is hardened, ground and polished to mirror-like finish
- Handle has hammer end to drive unwanted screws and nails
- Lightweight, ergonomic non-slip grip to maximize comfort and ease of use
- Composite handle for optimal comfort, strength and durability
This wrench has an open end head on one end of the wrench a closed head on the other end. The size is marked on both side of the handle (front and back) to identify the size easily. These wrench are great to to build your set or replace a lost wrench in your toolbox. This wrench comes with a limited lifetime warranty for added value.Learn More
Milwaukee® Thunderbolt® Black Oxide Jobber length drill bits are designed for extreme durability and long life. The Thunderbolt® web features a thicker core than a standard drill bit, which provides ultimate strength and protects against side-load breakage. A specially designed parabolic flute form clears chips and debris fast to keep the bit cool. A precision start, 135 Split Point tip starts on contact to keep the bit from walking for fast accurate holes. Excellent for drilling on curved surfaces, requires less effort to drill and is highly recommended for use with portable drills. The 3-Flat Secure-Grip shank won't slip in the drill chuck. Reduced shank diameter for use in 3/8" chucks.
- Thunderbolt® Web, Provides Longer Life and Faster Driller Times
- Parabolic Flute, Clears Chips Faster
- 135° degree Split Point, Precision Start No Walking
- 3-Flat Secure Grip Shank, Reduces Bit Slipping in Chuck
- High performance aluminum oxide grain for long life and fast cutting
- High grain concentration for aggressive cutting action and smoother running wheels
- Proprietary material mix ensures durable long life wheels
- 2 full sheets of fiberglass for durability and safety
- Ideal for high pressure pumps. Not for engine use.
– Non detergent and non foaming.
– Specially formulated and rated for superior rust protection and oxidation protection.
**Shipped in case quantities of 12.
Part# : PK-85490000**
Volume: 1 LiterLearn More
PK-85226030: 030Learn More
The Goldblatt Pro-Grip series taping knives are simply the best drywall finishing knives on the market. Developed using a panel of professional finishers, these knives offer the flex and feel that will satisfy even the most demanding users. Perfectly balanced feel with ultra-flex blades to ensure perfect feathering and finishing. Crafted with a unique tapered ergo-grip and rugged hammer-end. Available in 6-Inch, 8-Inch,10-Inch,12-Inch, and 14-Inch sizes.
- Pro-Grip tapered handle reduces fatigue
- Convenient hammer-end
- Blue steel blade for maximum flexibility
- 1-Inch aluminum spine maintains blade straightness
3/32" solid wire solder (1/4 Lbs/.113 Kg). 50% Tin, 50% lead. For general use with appropriate type of Flux such as Forney 38120, Rubyfluid, 38125, Paste Flux, or 38127 & 38128 Hi-Temp Fluxes. 50/50 is popular for Radiator repair. Tensile strength: 5500 PSI. Melting point: 421° F (216° C). Not suitable for aluminum.Learn More