Shine more light on the problem with the Pro-Series 60 LED Rechargeable Cordless Work Light. Hang this work light from the hood when working on the car, attach it to the water heater when relighting the pilot light, or hang it from the pipes when unclogging a drain. Keep a Cordless Work Light in the truck for roadside repairs, one in the toolbox for jobs around the house, and one in the camper for night time illumination. Don’t get left in the dark. The Cordless Work Light recharges in about 2 hours with the included 120 volt wall charger and 12 volt auto charger. A built-in hook hangs easily from the hood, or a clip on magnet holds the light onto the fender. 60 LED lights are rated for 100,000 hours of working life and produce the same brightness as an 80 watt bulb. The shatterproof, waterproof, and oil resistant construction can stand up to heavy use.
- Great for cars, campers, boats, and home
- Produces the same brightness as an 80 watt bulb
- Built-in hook for hanging and clip-on magnetic holder
- Includes a 120 volt AC/DC adapter and a 12V car plug charger
- Shatterproof, waterproof, and oil resistant, LED lights are rated for 100,000 hours of working life
- Input:120V AC 60 Hz
- Output: 12V DC 450mA
Milwaukee® Shockwave Impact Duty™ Drill Bits and Driver Bits are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the Shockwave Impact Duty™ Driver Bits feature an innovatively designed geometric shock absorption zone to extend life. The forged tip allows for a secure grip and maximum contact eliminating stripping or slipping. The Shockwave™ Impact Duty Hex Drive Drill Bits feature the Milwaukee Thunderbolt® web for durability and chip removal paired with taper-fit construction for a stronger bit with less wobble. The drill bits include a 135° split point to allow the bit to start on contact and eliminates walking. Broadly targeting cordless users, the Shockwave™ Impact Duty accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs. Broadly targeting cordless users, the Shockwave™ Impact Duty accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs.
- Contains 35 Drilling and Driving Bits
- Bit is constructed of M-7 high speed steel for high resistance to abrasion during tough drilling applications
- Three-flatted shank design provides better chuck grip and reduces slippage.
- Ideal for use in keyless chucks
- All Silver & Deming bits are 6" long and feature a 1/2" reduced shank that fits all 1/2" drills
- Standard 118 degree point for use in wood, metal, and plastic
.023 - .035 Replacement Liner for Hobart Handlers 140, 187, 190, 210, 210MVP, Trek 180 & IronMan 230.Learn More
Change the tires and perform standard maintenance on your vehicle at home with the help of the Black Bull Two Ton Trolley Floor Jack. The 15 inch wheel base features a 360 degree swivel saddle so you can get stable and safe contact with the load you’re lifting. Two rear 360 degree swivel ball bearing casters, and two front wheels make this Trolley Floor Jack easy to move from one wheel to the next, saving your back. The heavy gauge reinforced steel frame has a weight bearing capacity of 4,000 lbs. With a lifting height of 5 to 12 inches, the Black Bull Two Ton Trolley Floor Jack can stabilize or lift most cars, trucks, SUVs, trailers or RVs.
- Portable and easy to use, lift cars, pick-ups, RVs and SUVs up to 4,000 lbs
- Heavy gauge reinforced steel frame
- 2 rear 360 degree swivel ball bearing caster
- Lifting range 5 to 12 inches
- 15 inch base
- 360 degree swivel saddle
- Lightweight design, weighs only 14 lbs
- SPEEDBOR with WeldTec Ship Auger bits are MADE STRONGER and LAST LONGER because a harder cutting edge is welded to the base material.
- 2X Nail Cutting Life compared to standard IRWIN ship augers
- Patent Pending Welded Cutting Edge
- Wide Flutes
- 7/16" Quick Change Impact Shank
- Fully Forged Body on bits 3/4" diameter and larger.
- Round nose
- Cuts ACSR
- Laser heat-treated cutting edges last longer
- Only CHANNELLOCK® uses a knife and anvil style cutting edge to ensure perfect mating and superior cutting edge life
- Useful crushing area
- CHANNELLOCK® uses high-carbon C1080 steel for superior performanace on the job and electronic coating for ultimate rust prevention
- CHANNELLOCK BLUE® grips for comfort
- Improved High Leverage. Moving the rivet closer to the cutter means considerably less force required for cutting