- Titanium nitride coating extends the life of the bit; lasts up to six times longer than standard high speed steel drill bits
- Heavy-duty web design provides extreme rigidity when drilling in metal applications
- Shorter cutting lips reduce torque when drilling in high tensile strength materials
- 135-degree split point reduces feed pressure for easier penetration without work hardening
- 9 pc Hex Key Series Ergo-Fold™
- Fold-up Set with Ergonomic Handle.
- High Quality, Industrial Grade, Professional Tools.
- Made with Eklind® Alloy Steel.
- Heat Treated for optimum strength and ductility.
- Finished with Eklind® Black Finish to resist rust.
- Small size: 0.050", 1/16", 5/64", 3/32", 7/64", 1/8", 9/64", 5/32", and 3/16".
- Keys held in any position or angle by a spring.
- Chrome nickel alloy steel drawn to a tolerance of plus .000/minus .001
- Plastic shell with comfort grip.
- Ideal for routine maintenance, repair work and for rethreading where high accuracy and tolerance thread is not critical
- Straight flutes are ground to provide rapid chip removal for efficient threading
- Designed for hand threading work in a variety of materials
- Taps produce a class 2B thread
The Powermate pressure gauge is part of a large line of Powermate genuine replacement parts. Use the Powermate pressure gauge to replace a broken or non working pressure gauge on air compressor. Dark numbers are easy to read on gauge.
- 300 psi
- 2 in. Face with 1/4 in. bottom connect
- Gauge is both durable and easy to read
- Part of the Powermate replacement part line Learn More
This RapidAir 3/8" MNPT Straight Fitting makes installation of tubing quick and easy. Push tubing into the fitting until seated and push the release button to remove it.
- Nickel-plated Brass
- Max Working PSI: 150
- Coupler size: 3/8"
- Use with RapidAir nylon tubing 1/2" OD x 3/8" ID
The Powermate pressure relief valve is part of the line of Powermate genuine replacement parts. The pressure relief valve releases when too much pressure has built up in the air compressor tank. The pressure relief valve is a safety must when operating an air compressor.
- 150 psi
- Replace a sticking or non working pressure relief valve with a new Powermate pressure relief valve
- A working pressure relief valve is necessary when operating a compressor Learn More
Includes plastic sleeve on lever for comfort. Ergonomically designed for comfort and convenience.
- Perfect for cleaning, drying, etc.
- Includes two nozzles: standard safety style nozzle tip and a high pressure nozzle tip
- Use with any air compressor and hose Learn More
- Black oxide finish.
- Meets ANSI & Federal spec.
- 7-In-1 Metric Small Fold-Up Hex Key Set.
- Includes: 1.5MM, 2MM, 2,5MM, 3MM, 4MM, 5MM & 6MM.
- Sizes Are Clearly Marked On The Handle For Easy Identification.
- Keys Are Held In Any Work Position Or Angle By A Flat Spring In The Bottom Of The Case.
- Made From 8650 Chrome Nickel Alloy Steel Drawn To A Tolerance Of Plus .000/Minus .001.
- Hex Corners Are Sharp & Clean.
The Powermate check valve is part of the large line of Powermate genuine replacement parts. The check valve prevents air from going into the compressor head from the tank. Replace the compressor check valve with a new Powermate check valve if you have air leaking and cannot get your check valve to close off.
- 1/2 in. NPT x 3/8 in. tube with 1/8 in. left bleeder
- Durable valve closes when air has been drained from the compressor head
- Compressor check valve needs to be replaced when it does not close during compressor shut down and allows air to leak back into the compressor head
- A faulty compressor check valve will harm a compressor Learn More