- This Multi-Compartment Storage Box with Removable Dividers Keeps Parts Organized and Allows for Greater Visibility and Access to Contents.
- Easy scoop design for convenient access to small parts.
- Clear see-through lid allows you to see the contents at a glance.
- Cover firmly snaps shut to secure contents.
- Convenient built in carry handle.
- Available in Red.
- 22 in. x 7 ft. Roll
- Protect tools from shifting, slipping or sliding.
- Protect tool box from scratching & denting.
- For all tool boxes, work benches, shelves, & other work areas.
- Can be installed in minutes.
- Cut to fit with household scissors.
- 10-year warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Satisfaction guaranteed.
- All purpose non-slip liner.
- Will not shift or move once placed.
- Fire retardant.
- Economically priced.
- Treated to inhibit mold & mildew.
The Powermate filter element is part of the large line of Powermate genuine replacement parts. A filter element allows air to be pumped cleanly and efficiently. This keeps the compressor and air tools being used running smoothly and efficiently.
- Check the filter element on the compressor if the air tool in use is not getting enough pressure / air
- Replace old, plugged filter elements with a new Powermate air filter element
- For use with 14 and 18 CFM high flow single stage pumps
- Old filter elements can cause compressor problems and should be replaced to keep the unit running at its highest level
Dee Zee Tool Box Accessories - Upgraded mounting kit for crossover toolboxes. Provides a larger clamping area to better secure boxes. Made from strong 6000 series aluminum. Fits all makes and models of trucks. Can be used with cargo management systems. Sold in pairs.
- Tool Box Tie Downs
- 6000 Series Aluminum J-Hook Tie Downs
- Secures Any Crossover Tool Box Firmly
- Larger Clamping Area For Extra Strength
- Sold In Pairs
- Made In USA
- Meets ANSI Standards
- Engraved with the size for future reference
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Great for replacing missing sockets on your toolbox
3/32" rosin core solder (1/4 Lbs/.113 Kg). 40% Tin, 60% Lead. Ideal for electrical wiring connections because its residues are non-conductive. Will not cause deterioration or malfunction of electrical connections. Tensile Strength: 4900 PSI. Melting point: 460° F (238° C).Learn More
The Goldblatt Pro-Grip series taping knives are simply the best drywall finishing knives on the market. Developed using a panel of professional finishers, these knives offer the flex and feel that will satisfy even the most demanding users. Perfectly balanced feel with ultra-flex blades to ensure perfect feathering and finishing. Crafted with a unique tapered ergo-grip and rugged hammer-end. Available in 6-Inch, 8-Inch,10-Inch,12-Inch, and 14-Inch sizes.
- Pro-Grip tapered handle reduces fatigue
- Convenient hammer-end
- Rust resistant stainless steel blade
- 1-Inch aluminum spine maintains blade straightness
- Use with air compressor to power al types of pheumatic tools including - staple guns, brad nailers, spray guns, air ratchets
- Weather, oil, and solvent resistant outer EPDM rubber coating
- Can be used for both air and water applications
- 1/4" solid brass NPT fittings
- Maximum operating pressure: 250 PSI, 4 to 1 safety burst ratio
- Temperature range: -40°F to 190°F