Regular Price: $19.99
Special Price: $9.99
When choosing a drill bit set, a complete set will be the most economical. When the drill bit set is complete, the work can become a breeze. This drill bit set contains 29 drill bits made with titanium nitrite coating, measuring in standard sizes. The bits come in a nice sturdy carrying case, each with their own place to easily pick out missing bits and organized by size. The most popular sizes of bits are included in this set. This drill bit set includes bits for drilling plastic, wood, drywall and metal. For home improvement projects to attaching hangars on a picture frame, there is a bit for every job large and small. These bits can be used in cordless or corded drills for a large variety of projects in every size. The sizes included in the kit are from 1/16 " bit to 1/2" bit and 27 others in between.
- This Professional Tool Box Includes Galvanized Steel Hinge Pins to Keep Box from Separating and is Built Tough to Support Larger Loads.
- Large riveted nickel plated, steel draw bolts secure the lid.
- Steel riveted handle tie down holds heavy loads.
- Includes a deluxe, lift out tray.
- Fully lockable with padlock eye.
- Available in Red / Black.
- Dimensions: 16" W (40.6cm), 8.375" D (21cm), 8" H (20cm)
Regular Price: $13.99
Special Price: $9.99
Maximum Strength From Steel Construction. Self Stabilizing Comes FULLY Assembled
- Machine Shops
- Temporary Tables
- Set-up Size - 31" L x 23 3/4" W x 29" H
- Folded Size - 31" L x 8" W x 6 1/8 H
Do you need a reliable, easy to use tape measure? The Stanley Powerlock tape measure is the one for you!
- 25-foot by 1-1/4-inch tape rule with belt clip
- Easy-to-read lockable yellow blade graduated in 1/16-inch
- High impact ABS case with rubber over mold for strength; Mylar-coated blade; heat-treated spring for repeated use
- 16-inch and 19.2-inch stud center markings
- 13.6-ounces; 7-foot standout;
Regular Price: $24.99
Special Price: $14.99
- Nickel chrome plated
- Chome vanadium steel
- 12 Point offset box ends
- Handy storage box
- Meet or exceeds ANSI standards
- 1/4, 9/32,5/16,11/32,3/8,7/16,1/2,9/16,5/8,11/16 in.
- 6,7,8,9,10,12,13,14,15,17 mm
- 1/4,5/16,3/8,7/16,1/2,9/16 in.
- 6,9,10,11,12,13 mm
This 1/2" male NPT straight fitting connects MaxLine 3/4" tubing. It has a double o-ring for a tight, leak-proof seal. It is made of nickle-plated brass and resists corrosion.
- Operating Pressure: 175 PSI at 70° F/ 140 PSI at 140° F
- Meets OSHA guidelines
- Compatible with most compressor oils
Ideal for stripping paint, removing decals, shrinking wire wraps, thawing pipes, and much more!
- Three-way switch
- Durable ABS body
- Six foot power cord
- Two heat settings
Specifications Voltage 120V - 60 Hz Input Power 1500W Temperature Range 572°F Low - 1112°F High Weight 1.5 lbs.