- Housed in a Nema 3R steel enclosure
- Electricostatically applied powder paint
- Service entrance rated
- Utility voltage drop-out: 60%
- Timer to generator start: 15 seconds
- Engine warm up delay: 10 seconds
- Standby voltage sensor: 90%
- Utility voltage pickup: 80%
- Re-transfer time delay: 15 seconds
- Engine cool down timer: 60 seconds
- Exerciser: 15 minutes every 7 days
- Load Transition Type: Open Transition
- Withstand Rating (Amps): 18,000
- Lug Range: 600 MCM - #4 or 2-250 MCM - 1/0
- External Dimensions 120/240V, 1 Phase: 36 x 24 x 10 in.
- Designed to operate with a Generac R-series controller
- UL 1008 listed for stanby operation
One of the most powerful air-cooled generators on the market today, the Guardian Series 20 kW automatic home standby generator can provide whole-house backup power for many homes.
Generac OHVI® Engine
Your Guardian Series generator might have to get you through days—or weeks—without utility power. Generac’s OHVI® engine, specifically designed for generator use, provides the reliability to power through the most severe outages.
True Power™ Technology
Best-in-class power quality with less than 5% total harmonic distortion means clean, smooth operation of your sensitive electronics and appliances.
The next generation of intuitive controllers featuring a multilingual, two-line LCD text display with color-coded, backlit buttons.
Certified for 18" Installation to the Home
Third-party certified to NFPA standards to be installed as close as 18” from the home’s exterior wall, provided it is located away from doors, windows, and fresh-air intakes, and unless otherwise directed by local codes.
When combined with a Smart Switch, re-engineered connection points, and composite mounting pad that eliminates the need for a poured concrete base (unless specified by local codes), the Guardian Series 20 kW generator is easy to install.
Rated for Operation in Areas with Low Natural Gas Pressure
In areas with low natural gas pressure, the Guardian Series 20kW generator can operate on natural gas pressures of only 3.5” of water column.
All-Weather Steel Enclosure
Our durable powder-coat finish helps make the sturdy, Galvanneal steel enclosure perfect for all weather conditions. It’s also able to withstand 150 mph winds.
Tool-less Fuel Conversion
Switch between natural gas and LP fuel in the field in a few seconds, without the need for any tools.
All standby generators run a weekly test to ensure the system is running properly. Thanks to Quiet-Test, your Guardian Series home standby generator runs its self-test at a lower, quieter RPM than standard operation, and can be programmed to run weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly.
Mobile Link™ Compatible
Take advantage of Generac’s Mobile Link cellular remote monitoring system and check on your generator’s status using your computer, tablet or smartphone, even when you are away. Sold separately.Non-cellular remote monitoring options are also available for generator monitoring from inside the home.
24/7/365 Customer Support
Power outages don’t always occur during normal working hours. That’s why Generac’s customer care call center—right here in Wisconsin—provides support any time of day or night, all year long. Generac is standing by 24/7, every minute of every day, to answer your questions.
The Generac Whole House Transfer Swtich is included with this generator. Gain up to whole-house coverage through smart power management. If it is unlikely you will turn on every appliance at the same time (most people don’t), a smaller generator paired with a Generac Smart power management transfer switch provides whole-house coverage through a managed power solution. The process is simple - non-essential circuits are shed when the generator approaches maximum capacity to eliminate overload, then are cycled back on when essential circuits are satisfied. Give yourself a little more than just the basics without a substantial increase in your investment.Learn More
- Dimensions: 72"W x 30"D x 46¼"H
- Weight: 1036lbs
- Warranty: 5 Year
- Drawer Slide Type: Roller Bearing
- Paint Type: Powder Coated
- Drawer Liner Type: High Density Foam
- Lock Style: Tubular Coded
- Shell is 18 ga. steel
- Drawer inners and drawer fronts are 20 ga. steel
- Caster channels are 14 ga. steel
- Powder coat paint finish
- Heavy duty stainless steel embossed work surface
- Full extension ball bearing drawer slides with load rating of 250 lbs. per set (a total of 27 sets of drawer slides per cabinet)
- 6 Spring loaded casters (4-swivel & 2-rigid) with a load rating of 900 lbs. each
- Full width wrap around aluminum drawer pulls
- Tubular style coded lock with keys (locks all 17 drawers) with one lock
- Aluminum corner trim
- Premium drawer liner
- Elite style chrome plated side handles
- Dual sets of drawer slides on deeper drawers
- Security drawer with tubular style lock
GUARDIAN QuietSource generators are ideal for applications that require ultra-quiet operation and exceptional fuel economy. With larger and more powerful liquid-cooled engines that run at 1800 RPM under full load and our exclusive Whisper-Test feature, QuietSource generators are the quietest in the industry. In addition, these larger engines achieve greater power output with less effort, resulting in significantly reduced fuel consumption both during exercise and under full load.
QuietSource models also come standard with all aluminum enclosures for superior protection against salt air and other corrosive environments. Aluminum enclosures, combined with Guardian's superior paint system, keep QuietSource generators looking like new for years... even in coastal areas.
- High Displacement, Low Speed, Liquid-Cooled Engine:
Provides ultra-quiet operation and exceptional fuel economy
- Gray, Aluminum Enclosure:
Superior corrosion protection for coastal communities
Low speed exercise feature makes QuietSource the quietest generators on the market
- Superior Paint:
Tough, textured powder coat paint finish for unmatched durability and all weather protection
- UL Listed:
For safety and certified power ratings
- Clean Burning Fuel:
Natural gas or LPV
- High Displacement, Low Speed, Liquid-Cooled Engine:
The 10kW standby generator system provides your family with peace of mind during a power outage with a smaller, sleeker generator. The 10kW system is designed for homes up to 5,000 square feet. Now available with new, patented Symphony® II Power Management technology, the 10kW generator system powers more of your home's appliances — including up to two 3-ton air conditioning units — with a smaller, more affordable generator.
- The durable generator enclosure is made from the same rust-resistant, Galvanneal steel that is used in the automotive industry
- Flexible standby generator installation allows placement as close as 18in. from home
- Thermally protected fuel system automatically shuts off unit in event of fire
- User-friendly control panel and more access panels
- Includes Symphony II 150-Amp automatic transfer switch
- Dependable engine power from commercial-grade Briggs & Stratton Vanguard engines
The Water Shotgun has set the standards that all other cold-water pressure washers are measured against. The Water Shotgun features innovative technology to stabilize the platform during operation, extend the life of the product, and provide the most durable base of any machine in the market. Demand the best - demand a Simpson Water Shotgun.
- Assembled dimension: 28 in. W x 48.5 in. D x 27 in. H
- Dual belt-drive system for reliable power transfer
- Equipped with an adjustable deck-mounted unloader, pro duty downstream chemical injector system, high pressure relief valve, and easy-start valve
- Mounted on a heavy-duty powder-coated steel frame with sub-frame and spring loaded isolators to eliminate frame walk
- Polished chrome front and rear handles and premium treaded tires on aluminum mag wheels
- Includes 50 ft. high pressure monster hose with quick connect fittings
- Professional gun and spray wand with 5 quick connect nozzles - 0, 15, 25, 40 & soaper
- Requires 12V lawn & garden battery (not included), available at the home depot
- Powered by an electric start V-Twin Honda GX620 20 HP Commercial Series engine and a General TS Series Industrial Pump, Producing 5000 PSI @ 4.0 GPM
- MFG Brand Name : Simpson
- MFG Model # : WS5040H
- MFG Part # : 60243
Accessories Included Yes Assembled Depth (in.) 48.5 in Assembled Height (in.) 27 in Assembled Width (in.) 28 in CARB Compliant Yes Color/Finish Black / Chrome Commercial Yes Detergent tank No Energy Star Compliant No Engine Displacement 620 cm³ Engine Displacement (cc) 620 Engine Make HONDA Engine Type Horizontal Flow Rate 4 gal (US)/min Foldable handle No Fuel Tank Capacity 6 gal (US) Fuel Type Gasoline Fuel tank capacity (gallons) 6 Hose Diameter (In.) 3/8 in Hose Length (ft.) 50 ft Hose length (in.) 50 Housing Material N/A Interchangeable Tips Available Yes Manufacturer Warranty 1 Year Limited Maximum Pressure 5000 psi Maximum flow rate (gallons/min.) 4.0 Number of tips included 5 Onboard storage No Pressure Washer Power Type Gas Product Weight (lb.) 280 Pump Type Industrial Triplex Pump Pump brand General Pump® TSS Commercial Series Pump Recommended Oil & Capacity 10W-30 1.48 Qt Returnable 90-Day Rust Resistant Yes Start Type Electric Translucent fuel tank No Type of Spray Patterns 0, 15, 25, & 40 Degree plus Soap Nozzle Water capability Cold Wheel Diameter (in.) 13 in Wheels Yes
While other manufacturers cut costs and find ways to produce lesser quality products, Extreme Tools® goes the other direction, producing tool cabinets with unparalleled durability and unbelievable quality.
- Dimensions: 72" wide x 30" deep x 44 3/4" high
- Available in Black and Blue
- Exclusive Patented Design
- Shown with upgradable Faultless Casters
- Faultless Casters are rated for 1200 lbs. each
- (6) casters (6" x 2") 4 locking casters and 2 swivel casters
- Cabinet is easy to manuever, even with tools
- Stainless Steel Top creates a 71 3/4" x 29 5/8" work surface
- Top work surface rated for 1500 lbs. and is capable of holding an automotive engine block
- Tool Box frame uses 11 gauge steel for stronger chasis
- Heavy-duty annodized handle fits on either side of cabinet
- Theft proof lock system
- Extra deep, high gloss powder coat finish
- Full extension drawers use extra heavy-duty ball bearing glides
- Single-glides load rated for 300 lbs. per drawer
- Double-glides load rated for 600 lbs. per drawer
- Full-width extruded aluminum polished drawer pulls
- Locking security drawer keeps valuables safe while tool box is open
- EVA high-density drawer liners included
The liquid cooled 35kW standby generator system from Briggs & Stratton® brings commercial-grade reliability to your home.
Equipped with new, patented Symphony® II Power Management technology and a GM Vortec 1800 RPM engine designed to handle any and all of the power needs in your extra-large sized home without hesitation, the 35kW unit turns on automatically within seconds after sensing a power outage. Your family can continue living life uninterrupted. Plus, it's backed by the most comprehensive warranty in the industry — 4-year limited parts and labor.
- Automatically provides backup power for your entire home during power loss
- Commercial-grade backup generators bring professional performance to homeowners
- A great value, this standby generator has a 4 year limited parts and labor warranty
- This standby generator is available for sale in all 50 states
- The durable generator enclosure is made from the same rust-resistant, Galvanneal steel
- More fuel efficient than 3,600 RPM engines, commercial standby generators feature a GM Vortec 1,800 RPM engine
The P Series is exceptionally quiet and designed for residential areas or worksites where low noise level is required or desired.Features
- Power (LTP): 5,87 kW
- Voltage: 120, 240 V
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Engine Manufacturer: Yanmar
- Fuel type: Diesel
- Starting system: Recoil, Electric
- Fuel consumption at 75% of load: 0,37gal/h
- Fuel tank capacity 5,55 gal
- Running time at 75% of load 14,9 h
- 3 Year Warranty
More Specs: Click Here to View the PDF
100% Made in the United StatesLearn More
This Briggs & Stratton home generator provides reliable backup power for homeowners during a power outage. This generator makes sure your appliances stay on so you and your family aren’t left in the dark. Includes outdoor/indoor NEMA 3r rated automatic power transfer switch, providing flexible installation.
- Includes 150 Amp Automatic Transfer Switch
- Reliable, commercial-grade Briggs & Stratton Vanguard engine handles the most demanding jobs
- Managed whole-house power powers all household appliances plus up to two air conditioners
- Automatically turns on the backup generator for your home in seconds after sensing a power outage
- Comprehensive limited parts AND labor warranty
- Thermally protected fuel system automatically shuts off in event of fire