Guardian Series Pre-Packaged Kit Includes:
- 22/19.5kW (LPG/NG) Generator
- 200 Amp-NEMA/UL 3R Service Entrence Rated Automatic Transfer Switch
- 12" Flexible Fuel Line Connector
- Composite Mounting Pad
- Fascia Base Wrap Kit
- Battery Requirement (*NOT INCLUDED*): (Group 26R, 12 Volts and 525 CCA Minimum)
- Generac OHVI® Engine- Generac’s OHVI® engine, specifically designed for generator use, provides the reliability to power through the most severe outages.
- True Power™ Technology- Less than 5% total harmonic distortion for smooth operation of your sensitive electronics and appliances.
- DPM Technology - Digital Power Management Technology allows for the smart control of two air conditioners without any additional items.
- Evolution™ Controller- Features a multilingual, two-line LCD text display with color-coded, backlit buttons.
- Certified for 18"" Installation to the Home- Third-party certified to NFPA standards to be installed as close as 18” from the home’s exterior wall, provided it is located away from doors, windows, and fresh-air intakes, and unless otherwise directed by local codes.
- Rated for Operation in Areas with Low Natural Gas Pressure
- This generator can operate on natural gas pressures as low as 3.5” of water column.
- All-Weather Aluminum Enclosure- Our durable powder-coat finish helps make the sturdy, all-weather aluminum enclosure corrosion resistant. It’s also able to withstand 150 mph winds.
- Quiet-Test™ Mode
- Thanks to Quiet-Test, weekly self-tests run at lower RPM’s for only five minutes. It’s quieter than other brands, and consumes less fuel. Choose your schedule - weekly, bi-weekly or monthly.
- Mobile Link™ Compatible
- Take advantage of Generac’s Mobile Link cellular remote monitoring system and check on your generator’s status using your computer or smart phone. Sold separately.
- 5-year Limited Warranty
Designed for heavy shop or industrial use, Ingersoll Rand Electric-driven Two-stage air compressors provide the reliability and performance that are ideal for most applications and users including automotive service and body shops, fleet maintenance, machine shops, production and manufacturing lines, wood working shops, dry cleaners, car washes, general maintenance/repair shops and farms.
- Durable cast iron design for 100% continuous duty application
- Precision engineered components for high reliability
- Individually cast cylinders, overhung crankshaft and one piece connecting road for ease of maintenance and service
- High efficiency finger valves
- 175 psig maximum operating pressure for applications requiring high air capacity and pressure
The Water Shotgun has set the standards that all other cold-water pressure washers are measured against. The Water Shotgun features innovative technology to stabilize the platform during operation, extend the life of the product, and provide the most durable base of any machine in the market. Demand the best - demand a Simpson Water Shotgun.
- Assembled dimension: 28 in. W x 48.5 in. D x 27 in. H
- Dual belt-drive system for reliable power transfer
- Equipped with an adjustable deck-mounted unloader, pro duty downstream chemical injector system, high pressure relief valve, and easy-start valve
- Mounted on a heavy-duty powder-coated steel frame with sub-frame and spring loaded isolators to eliminate frame walk
- Polished chrome front and rear handles and premium treaded tires on aluminum mag wheels
- Includes 50 ft. high pressure monster hose with quick connect fittings
- Professional gun and spray wand with 5 quick connect nozzles - 0, 15, 25, 40 & soaper
- Requires 12V lawn & garden battery (not included), available at the home depot
- Powered by an electric start V-Twin Honda GX620 20 HP Commercial Series engine and a General TS Series Industrial Pump, Producing 5000 PSI @ 4.0 GPM
- MFG Brand Name : Simpson
- MFG Model # : WS5040H
- MFG Part # : 60243
Accessories Included Yes Assembled Depth (in.) 48.5 in Assembled Height (in.) 27 in Assembled Width (in.) 28 in CARB Compliant Yes Color/Finish Black / Chrome Commercial Yes Detergent tank No Energy Star Compliant No Engine Displacement 620 cm³ Engine Displacement (cc) 620 Engine Make HONDA Engine Type Horizontal Flow Rate 4 gal (US)/min Foldable handle No Fuel Tank Capacity 6 gal (US) Fuel Type Gasoline Fuel tank capacity (gallons) 6 Hose Diameter (In.) 3/8 in Hose Length (ft.) 50 ft Hose length (in.) 50 Housing Material N/A Interchangeable Tips Available Yes Manufacturer Warranty 1 Year Limited Maximum Pressure 5000 psi Maximum flow rate (gallons/min.) 4.0 Number of tips included 5 Onboard storage No Pressure Washer Power Type Gas Product Weight (lb.) 280 Pump Type Industrial Triplex Pump Pump brand General Pump® TSS Commercial Series Pump Recommended Oil & Capacity 10W-30 1.48 Qt Returnable 90-Day Rust Resistant Yes Start Type Electric Translucent fuel tank No Type of Spray Patterns 0, 15, 25, & 40 Degree plus Soap Nozzle Water capability Cold Wheel Diameter (in.) 13 in Wheels Yes
If your family is looking for a standby generator that can power more than just the essentials — the 12kW standby generator system is the perfect solution for you.
Equipped with new, patented Symphony® II Power Management technology and designed for 5,000 to 8,000 square-foot homes, the 12kW system automatically manages your home's power needs, including up to two 4-ton AC units, to give you whole-house power with a smaller, more affordable generator.
The Symphony® II 100 Amp Automatic Transfer Switch features patented Power Management technology, that is new to the Briggs & Stratton residential generator product line. This one of a kind Power Management allows you to personalize your backup power. You choose up to 8 higher power need appliances (A/C, electric dryer, etc.) that your family will want to have available during a power outage, and prioritize them by the importance of each.
While powering all of your essential appliances (lights, TV, refrigerator, etc.) our patented Symphony® II Power Management system will measure your generator's power output and based on your priorities, the generator automatically turns each higher power need appliance on or off as capacity becomes available.
Designed for homes with 100-amp service, the 100-amp automatic transfer switch makes the transfer of power from utility to your backup generator easy. Now paired with the Briggs & Stratton® Symphony® II power management system, families can get whole-house power with a smaller, more affordable generator.
- Includes Symphony II 100-Amp automatic transfer switch
- Closer placement options for ease of installation per the National Fire Protection Agency 37 standard
- Automatically sends back up power to your home in seconds after sensing a power outage
- Durable home generator enclosures are made from the same rust-resistant, Galvanneal steel that is used in the automotive industry
- Dependable engine power from commercial-grade Briggs & Stratton engines
- Comprehensive generator warranty
The SH Series is a highly portable machine with a small footprint, ideal for use where electric power is not available. The industry trusted Pull-Start 9.0 HP Vanguard engine provides power to the pump and thermostatically controlled 12 VDC Beckett burner. The engine has a 20 AMP charging circuit. A down-stream injector gives the user hot soap control from the gun. The STAINLESS STEEL wrapped 1/2" SCH 80 steel coil heats the water up to 250F. You will experience extended burner run time with the large 8.0 gallon diesel tank. The rugged powder coated frame has a lift point, integrated hose hooks and a big pneumatic wheel kit is included for portability. The machine is complete with gun / wand, 50' high pressure hose, quick connect nozzles, down-stream injector and adjustable thermostat. Requires group U1 235 CCA battery, not included.
- 3000 PSI / 3.0 GPM, triplex pump
- Pull-Start 305cc Engine
- Large 8-Gallon Fuel Tank for Extended Run Time
- Includes 50' Hose, Gun, Wand and Spray Tips
- Includes 4-wheel kit for easy portability
- Requires U1 235CCA Battery
- Adj Thermostat, up to 250F Wet Steam
- Gas Engine / Diesel Fired
- 50-State CARB Compliant
- Electronic Governor: Fast response to changing electrical loads.
- Generac OHVI Engine: The ONLY air-cooled engine designed specifically for generators with the longest life expectancy in the industry – an unprecedented three to four times longer
- Full Pressure Lubrication: Continuous lubrication of all vital engine parts from moment of start up for ultimate engine protection.
- Spin-on Oil Filter: Automotive style for easy maintenance and prolonged engine life
- Automatic Idle Control
- Electric Start - Quick start
- 50-amp High Power Outlet, Twistlock Plug, plus GFCI Protected Duplex Outlets
- Wheel Kit and Heavy Duty Lifting Eye
- 13" All-Terrain Tires
Just because your home requires more power doesn't mean you have to pay a whole lot more. Generac Power Systems has taken all of the leading-edge technologies from our industrial product line and applied them to our liquid-cooled products. You won't find more affordable products with this kind of power.
Our industrial grade automotive engines provide unmatched power and long life. If an engine is designed for an over-the-road truck to run hundreds of thousands of miles, just think how long a generator that never leaves your home will last!
Whisper Quiet Operation
Generac's patented Whisper-Test low speed exercise feature makes our automatic standby generators the quietest liquid-cooled units on the market. Whisper-Test reduces noise by 50% during the generator's weekly automatic self-test cycle allowing for near silent operation that satisfies all known sound ordinances.
- Liquid-Cooled Engine:
Produces more electricity for greater needs
Exclusive, self-test feature makes the GUARDIAN Elite quieter than a central air conditioner
- Superior Paint:
Tough, textured powder coat paint finish for unmatched durability and all weather protection
- UL Listed:
For safety and certified power ratings
- Clean Burning Fuel: Natural gas or LPV
- Liquid-Cooled Engine:
This Briggs & Stratton home generator provides reliable backup power for homeowners during a power outage. This generator makes sure your appliances stay on so you and your family aren’t left in the dark. Includes outdoor/indoor NEMA 3r rated automatic power transfer switch, providing flexible installation.
- Includes 150 Amp Automatic Transfer Switch
- Reliable, commercial-grade Briggs & Stratton Vanguard engine handles the most demanding jobs
- Managed whole-house power powers all household appliances plus up to two air conditioners
- Automatically turns on the backup generator for your home in seconds after sensing a power outage
- Comprehensive limited parts AND labor warranty
- Thermally protected fuel system automatically shuts off in event of fire
This trailer is ready for your choice of SK Hot Mobile Wash Skids. The 12-gauge powder coated frame includes a seamless polyethylene tank with garden hose fitting and 3/4" 80 micron filter. Includes Class II, 3500lb rated 2" ball hitch. The 3700lb torsion axle provides a smooth ride and up to 300% more wheel travel than a conventional spring axle. The recessed rubber mounted tail lights are tucked away from damage. As a complete package you will also receive two Stainless Steel hose reels, 100' garden hose and a 50' high pressure hose. Pressure Washer Not Included.
- Fits SK Hot Water Machines
- Includes 2) Stainless Steel Hose Reels, 100' Garden Hose
- 3700# Torsion Axle and 14" wheels, DOT approved
- Swing-up Jack & 2" coupler
- Powder Coated Chassis
- Recessed Tail Lights for added Protection
- Includes 3/4" 200 Micron Filter
- Pressure Washer not Included
- Frequency(HZ): 60
- Speed(RPM): 1800
- Voltage: 120/208
- Power Factor: 0.8
- Rated Output: 75KW
- Phase: Three Phase
- Input speed of PTO shaft: 1000 RPM
- Spline of PTO shaft: 1-3/8 Spline, 6-Sline
- Power model of PTO shaft: 25HP-120HP Tractor
- Gross weight of entire unit: 1190 LBS
- Hookup Type: 3-point Tractor
- Amps: 260A
- Surge Watts: 82.5KW
- Outlets: 1XGFCI outlet, 2X120V outlet ,2X208/120V,32A outlet, 2X208/120V,63A outlet, 1xDC12V outlet