Regular Price: $3,299.99
Special Price: $2,999.99
Designed to be a jobsite workhorse, the Hobart Champion ELITE combines an 11,000 watt generator with a DC welder for general construction and emergency power applications. It features a rugged, fully enclosed case which provides a protective barrier and lowers noise. All receptacles on the ELITE feature push-button reset circuit breakers. Auxiliary power while welding gives you the capability to run other equipment (lights, grinders) at the same time you are welding. With the quick set current control, it is easy to set up, provides smooth arc starts and maintains optimum arc characteristics. Cables sold separately.
- DC weld output for smooth arc performance and easy starts
- Four 120 volt GFCI (20 amp), one 240V (50 amp) and one 120/240 volt (50 amp) receptacles with push-button reset circuit breakers
- Auxiliary power while welding gives you the capability to run other equipment (lights, grinder) at the same time you are welding
- Heavy-duty construction with 100% duty cycle, fully-enclosed engine design, large battery, rugged electrical connections and wiring
- Just under 4 ft long and weighs less than competitive units
- "No tools" oil change and standard hour meter to help maintain routine scheduled oil servicing
- Quick set current control - easy to set up and start welding.
- Auto-idle for greater fuel savings and reduced noise.
Processes: Stick (SMAW)
- Kohler 23 HP gasoline engine, 3600 RPM
- Fuel-efficient, low-maintenance, twin-cylinder, 4-cycle, overhead-valve
- 12 gallon fuel tank for extended run time
Skill Level: Moderate
- Rated Output at 25V:
- 225 A at 100% Duty Cycle
- Max. Open-Circuit Voltage: 80
- Welding Amperage Range:
- 40 - 225 A DC
- Single-Phase Generator Power: 11,000 W (10 kVa/kW), 60 Hz, 120/240 Vac; 9500 watts continuous while not welding
- H: 28 in (711 mm)
- W: 20 in (508 mm)
- D: 41 in (1041 mm)
- Net Weight: Kohler: 490 lb (222 kg)
Customer would be required to pay for the liftgate service, if needed on the shipping costs.Learn More
This is the ALL-NEW PIT BOX which features the Extreme T-shaped steering handle with disk brake controls for easy maneuvering, even when fully loaded with tools. Other features include 4 heavy-duty pneumatic tires with chrome wheels that provide a smooth ride over almost any terrain, stainless steel top work surface and over 38.5 cubic feet of tool storage.
- Pit Box Dimensions: 70" wide x 24" deep x 48" high
- Tool Box Dimensions: 64" wide x 24" deep x 43 1/2" high
- Available in Black and Blue and Red
- 7 large drawers for great storage space
- 1 extra deep drawer for larger power tools
- Polished Aluminum Handles and Trim
- 2 large side compartments, with adjustable shelf
- 4 heavy-duty pneumatic tires with chrome wheels
- Tires provide smooth travel over most terrain
- Easy to maneuver, even when fully loaded
- Extra deep, high gloss scratch-resistant finish
- Stainless steel top provides a 70" x 24" work surface
- Raise & Release drawer handles automatically latch shut
- Prevents drawers from opening unwantedly
- Full-extension, ball bearing smooth-opening drawer glides
- Single glides rated 100 lbs. per drawer
- Double glides rated 200 lbs. per drawer
- Heavy-duty, ultra-tough, all-steel frame
- Over 38.5 cubic feet of storage
- Foam Liners protect tools and prevent skidding
- T-shaped steering handle for easy maneuvering
- Disk Brake locks tires in place even when fully loaded
- Tubular coded lock secures all drawers/compartments
Guardian Series Pre-Packaged Kit Includes:
- 11/10kW (LPG/NG) Generator
- 200Amp-NEMA 3R, Automatic Transfer Switch
- 12" Flexible Fuel Line Connector
- Composite Mounting Pad
The Quincy QP PRO series is designed for tougher 175 PSI applications where traditional splash lubrication just won’t measure up. The QP heavy-duty, cast-iron compressor has an oil pump for pressure lubrication to the crankshaft, bearings and connecting rod up to the wrist pins. The pressure lubricated system allows for a smoother continuous operation. Coupled, with an attractive price, QP balances cost effectiveness with longer life to maximize your investment. Quincy delivers performance you demand and reliability you trust. Purchase an extended warranty kit (EWK-7 Kit) at the same time (on the same receipt) as your Quincy Air Compressor and it will double the package warranty to 2 years and triple the pump warranty to 3 years (on-site parts and labor included).
- Pump Model: QP-10
- Slow Speed Open Drip Proof Motors: 200 Volt
- 200 PSIG Rated ASME/CRN-Coded Receiver
- ASME-Coded relief Valves in the Interstage, Discharge Line and Receiver Tank
- Tank Pressure Gauge
- Service Valve
- Pressure Switch on Electric Models
- Loadless Auto-Stop/Start Controls
- 200 Volt Full Voltage Starter
- Kohler, Honda, and Yanmar Engines
- OSHA Complaint Totally Enclosed Belt Guard
- UL and CSA Complaint Electric Components
- Manual Ball Valve Tank Drain
- Factory Fill of Quin-Cip Lubricant
Specifications Volts 200 Motor Phase 3 Horse Power 10 Maximum PSI 175 Working Pressure (PSI) 145-175 CFM at 175 PSI 35 CFM at 100 PSI 35.9 Starter Magnetic Tank Type Horizontal Air Outlet Size 3/4" Ball Valve Stage 1 Drive Belt Air Tank Size 120 Gallons Air-Cooled After-Cooler (MAX) Not Included Low Oil Protection (MAX) Not Included Electronic Tank Drain (MAX) Not Included Drain System Ball Valve Portable or Stationary Stationary Pump Cast Iron Duty Cycle 100% Pump Life 50,000+ Hours Dimensions 78" L x 28" W x 55" H Shipping Weight 850 lbs.
This trailer is ready for your choice of SK Hot Mobile Wash Skids. The 12-gauge powder coated frame includes a seamless polyethylene tank with garden hose fitting and 3/4" 80 micron filter. Includes Class II, 3500lb rated 2" ball hitch. The 3700lb torsion axle provides a smooth ride and up to 300% more wheel travel than a conventional spring axle. The recessed rubber mounted tail lights are tucked away from damage. As a complete package you will also receive two Stainless Steel hose reels, 100' garden hose and a 50' high pressure hose. Pressure Washer Not Included.
- Fits SK Hot Water Machines
- Includes 2) Stainless Steel Hose Reels, 100' Garden Hose
- 3700# Torsion Axle and 14" wheels, DOT approved
- Swing-up Jack & 2" coupler
- Powder Coated Chassis
- Recessed Tail Lights for added Protection
- Includes 3/4" 200 Micron Filter
- Pressure Washer not Included
Just because your home requires more power doesn't mean you have to pay a whole lot more. Generac Power Systems has taken all of the leading-edge technologies from our industrial product line and applied them to our GUARDIAN Elite liquid-cooled products. Models range from 25-60 kW and cost thousands of dollars less than competitors' units. They also feature automotive style, liquid-cooled engines and our exclusive Whisper-Test feature. You won't find more affordable products with this kind of power.
Our industrial grade automotive engines provide unmatched power and long life. If an engine is designed for an over-the-road truck to run hundreds of thousands of miles, just think how long a generator that never leaves your home will last!
Whisper Quiet Operation
GUARDIAN's exclusive Whisper-Test low speed exercise feature makes our GUARDIAN Elite systems the quietest liquid-cooled generators on the market. Whisper-Test reduces noise by 50% during the generator's weekly automatic self-test cycle allowing for near silent operation that satisfies all known sound ordinances.
- Liquid-Cooled Engine:
Produces more electricity for greater needs
Exclusive, self-test feature makes the GUARDIAN Elite quieter than a central air conditioner
- Superior Paint:
Tough, textured powder coat paint finish for unmatched durability and all weather protection
- UL Listed:
For safety and certified power ratings
- Clean Burning Fuel:
Natural gas or LPV
Click Here To View Specs Learn More
- Liquid-Cooled Engine:
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Stainless steel top
- Stainless steel back splash
- Standard accessories include a sink, mirror, soap dispenser, towel dispenser and waste receptacle
- Emergency Eye Wash attachment is standard
- Leg levelers
The 10kW standby generator system provides your family with peace of mind during a power outage with a smaller, sleeker generator. The 10kW system is designed for homes up to 5,000 square feet. Now available with new, patented Symphony® II Power Management technology, the 10kW generator system powers more of your home's appliances — including up to two 3-ton air conditioning units — with a smaller, more affordable generator.
The Symphony® II 100 Amp Automatic Transfer Switch features patented Power Management technology, that is new to the Briggs & Stratton residential generator product line. This one of a kind Power Management allows you to personalize your backup power. You choose up to 8 higher power need appliances (A/C, electric dryer, etc.) that your family will want to have available during a power outage, and prioritize them by the importance of each.
While powering all of your essential appliances (lights, TV, refrigerator, etc.) our patented Symphony® II Power Management system will measure your generator's power output and based on your priorities, the generator automatically turns each higher power need appliance on or off as capacity becomes available.
Designed for homes with 100-amp service, the 100-amp automatic transfer switch makes the transfer of power from utility to your backup generator easy. Now paired with the Briggs & Stratton® Symphony® II power management system, families can get whole-house power with a smaller, more affordable generator.
- The durable generator enclosure is made from the same rust-resistant, Galvanneal steel that is used in the automotive industry
- Flexible standby generator installation allows placement as close as 18in. from home
- Thermally protected fuel system automatically shuts off unit in event of fire
- User-friendly control panel and more access panels
- Includes Symphony II 100-Amp automatic transfer switch
- Dependable engine power from commercial-grade Briggs & Stratton Vanguard engines
Guardian Series Pre-Packaged Kit Includes:
- 22/19.5kW (LPG/NG) Generator
- 200 Amp-NEMA/UL 3R Service Entrence Rated Automatic Transfer Switch
- 12" Flexible Fuel Line Connector
- Composite Mounting Pad
- Fascia Base Wrap Kit
- Battery Requirement (*NOT INCLUDED*): (Group 26R, 12 Volts and 525 CCA Minimum)
- Generac OHVI® Engine- Generac’s OHVI® engine, specifically designed for generator use, provides the reliability to power through the most severe outages.
- True Power™ Technology- Less than 5% total harmonic distortion for smooth operation of your sensitive electronics and appliances.
- DPM Technology - Digital Power Management Technology allows for the smart control of two air conditioners without any additional items.
- Evolution™ Controller- Features a multilingual, two-line LCD text display with color-coded, backlit buttons.
- Certified for 18"" Installation to the Home- Third-party certified to NFPA standards to be installed as close as 18” from the home’s exterior wall, provided it is located away from doors, windows, and fresh-air intakes, and unless otherwise directed by local codes.
- Rated for Operation in Areas with Low Natural Gas Pressure
- This generator can operate on natural gas pressures as low as 3.5” of water column.
- All-Weather Aluminum Enclosure- Our durable powder-coat finish helps make the sturdy, all-weather aluminum enclosure corrosion resistant. It’s also able to withstand 150 mph winds.
- Quiet-Test™ Mode
- Thanks to Quiet-Test, weekly self-tests run at lower RPM’s for only five minutes. It’s quieter than other brands, and consumes less fuel. Choose your schedule - weekly, bi-weekly or monthly.
- Mobile Link™ Compatible
- Take advantage of Generac’s Mobile Link cellular remote monitoring system and check on your generator’s status using your computer or smart phone. Sold separately.
- 5-year Limited Warranty
EMAX Heavy Industrial 10-HP 120-Gallon Two-Stage Horizontal Air Compressor (208/230V 1-Phase) EP10H120Y1$3,498.97
Powered by a single phase 10 HP motor, the EMAX 10 HP 120-Gallon Horizontal Air Compressor rapidly charges its 120 gallon tank, so you always have the power to get the job done. Whether you’re spraying walls with paint, powering an impact or knocking a frame together with a nailer, it packs a punch.
Equipped with removable disc valves and an integrated belt tensioner, this EMAX air compressor is designed for easy maintenance, while auto drain and continuous run functions keep it working hard from job to job. Built tough and backed by a 5 year warranty, add this compressor to you arsenal on site, in the garage or at home, and get pneumatic power, you can count on.
- Piston Series Single-Stage Cast Iron Pump
- Dual control design allows for automatic or continuous run
- Rated at up to 50,000 hours* (Based on B-10 Bearing Life Rating)
- Ram-Tek - Solid Steel, Heavy Gauge Rods
- Built for maximum performance & durability
- Cool-Tek - The Coolest Running Compressors In The Industry
- 35% lower operating temperature
- Reduces moisture build up & extends pump life
- Flow-Tek - Concentric Disc Valves
- Deliver maximum air flow & reliability with low replacement costs
- 10HP Industrial TEFC Motor
- Low 1750 RPM design extends useful life
- Belt Tension Adjuster - Fast, Easy "One Turn" Design
- Reduces vibration and extends belt life
- Auto Tank Drain
- 110V Dual timer controlled, eliminates daily maintenance
- Requires A 40 Amp Breaker
- 48 start-up amps; 24 running amps at normal load
- 5 Year Full Parts Warranty - including tank, motor, pump and all components
Product Specifications Running Hp 10 SCFM @ 175 PSI 35 Pump RPM 600 Power (Voltage) 208/230 Noise DB(A) 76 Tank Size (Gallons) 120 Maximum PSI 175 Pump Type APP3Y1544T Outlet NPT 1" Weight (lbs.) 1083 Dimensions: LxWxH 50" x 32" x 78"