Dimensions: H: 13 ½" W: 16¼" L: 87 1/8"
Weight (lbs.): 74
Cubic feet: 6.4
- ONE-TOUCH latch mechanism and trademarked RED PUSHBUTTON features a powder coated aluminum, automotive style latching system.
- Low profile box that mounts on the side rail of your pick up truck. Can be used separately or in combination with Cross or Saddle Boxes.
- J-hook mounting requires no drilling of holes in the rails.
Our Quick Clamp Racks are engineered to make loading and unloading your ladder an easy, one-person operation. Lean the front of the ladder against the front hook and swing the back up onto the rack. Close the gas spring assisted Quick Clamp and you're ready to roll.
- Ladder Hooks on the front end of the side rails have been extended and angled outward for easier loading of ladders in tight places.
- WEATHER GUARD® Van Solutions Trademarked RED TIPS show the world that you work with the highest quality equipment available.
- Long lasting design utilizing 3/16" extruded aluminum rails, stainless steel gutter clamps and hardware.
- Anti-Wear protection on clamps helps protect ladders during transport.
- Adjustable Sway braces for easy ladder change out.
Dual Clamp on street & curb side.Learn More
Designed for the professional, our 3 HP single stage compressors are ideal for almost anyone, from individuals that thrive on do-it-yourself projects to the professional air compressor user. When performance is defined by maximum operating pressure, increased air flow and extended duty cycles, Ingersoll Rand is the product of choice. You will get a compressor that features maximum air power, reliable precision engineered components and a durable design that is built to last.
- 100% continuous duty applications
- High capacity compressor (up to 18.1 cfm@ 90 pisg) with 60 gallon vertical tank
- Efficient finger valves that are easy to maintain
Specially formulated EnduraPlas low profile diesel grade polyethylene fuel transfer tank provides a hasslefree, completely assembled option for transporting diesel fuel. Features a built-in 10 GPM pump with on/off switch and integrated bypass valve. U.S.A.
- (1) 55-gal. low profile diesel fuel transfer tank with 10 GPM pump
- (1) 15ft. hose
- (1) Auto shutoff nozzle
- Strong, lockable poly lid protects the pump compartment and reduces fuel theft
- Durable, corrosion-resistant polyethylene construction
- Includes 15ft. of 3/4in. hose with an anti-kink spring and swivel to prevent tangles
- Easy-to-clean suction strainer and splash-resistant breather installed
- 3/4in. auto shutoff nozzle adds convenience
- Molded-in plastic handles for easy maneuvering and tank relocation
- Bottom drain plug on tank allows for complete drainage when desired
Features Tank Type Transport Mounting Type Strap, bolt Tank Size (gal.) 55 Shape Square Dimensions L x W x H (in.) 48 x 34 x 21 Outlet Diameter (in.) 3/4 Inlet Diameter (in.) 2 Finish Type Poly
The Pro-Series 5 Cubic Foot / 2.5 HP Gasoline Cement Mixer is the ideal size for mixing concrete for small to medium size projects around the house. Use this cement mixer to build a backyard BBQ pit, pour a concrete slab for a shed, repair an in-ground pool, or set fence posts. This general duty Cement Mixer handles drywall mud, plaster, stucco, mortar, concrete and more. The 14.5 diameter drum opening is wide enough to make adding dry mix easy. Metal gears turn the drum at 24 RPM. Full thermal overload protection keeps the engine from overheating. A plastic cover protects the engine from splashing wet mix. 10 inch wheels and wheelbarrow style handlebars make for easy maneuverability.
- For construction and homeowner use
- For small to medium size building projects
- Mix small quantities of drywall mud, stucco, mortar, concrete and more
- Gasoline powered 2.5 HP engine
- 5 Ft. drum speed 24 RPM at 2,800 RPM
- Protective cover for engine
- Wheelbarrow style handlebars
- Full thermal overload protection
Drum Opening (Diameter) 14.5 inch Decibel Rating 101 dB Wheels 10 inch
- Easy to open or close 650-pound load-carrying capacity drawer with 1,000-pound rated rear bearings and 250-pound rated front conveyor bearings
- Grip-and-Release drawer stop safety system controls drawer movement
- Extra heavy-duty drawers with 10-gauge steel back and 12-gauge steel front, bottom and sides
- Handles are protected from damage inside recessed drawer fronts
- 14-gauge steel drawer cabinet reinforced with top and bottom 12-gauge steel channels for superior strength and durability
- Rain gutter channel surrounds the drawer opening to direct moisture around the opening
- Full automotive bulb-style weather stripping seals out moisture and dust to protect the contents
- Tough Armor-Bite powder paint finish has superior rust resistance
Delta PRO Single Lid and Dual Lid Steel Crossovers provide superior security for tools and equipment. The combination of our Gear-Lock System, reinforced lids, and our high-strength body will resist up to 1,000 pounds of prying force to break in.
- Gear-Lock self-adjusting dual rotary locking system always latches and closes for superior security
- Self-aligning latch pin pivots from side-to-side to engage with the Gear-Lock System; no adjustments required
- High-strength, self-rising lids will resist attempted break-ins better than other steel lids
- High-strength body resists cargo damage and protects the lock system
- End-mounted push buttons provide easy access; lid locks and unlocks from either side for security and safety
- Heavy-duty guards on single lid models protect the vertical-action gas spring lid lifts and help ensure long-term durability
- Built-in storage bin on both ends and 4-compartment sliding tray for convenient hand tool and small item storage
Aluminum liquid truck storage tanks are available in rectangular, vertical, L-shaped or combo configurations to meet a variety of applications. Recommended for construction and agricultural use.
- L-shaped tanks are designed to accommodate our full-size crossbed boxes
- Not intended for transferring gasoline or other flammables, and should not be used as an auxiliary fuel tank
- Does not meet DOT specifications
- Lockable Vent Caps
- Base mounting tabs
- Baffles provide an even flow of liquid
- Available in several sizes: 30" up to 60"
- Available in diamond-tread Bright or Black finish
- Sturdy .100 gauge aluminum
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
Dimensions: H: 18 W: 18 L: 36 5/8
Weight (lbs.): 47
Cubic feet: 6.5
- Brushed stainless steel paddle handle, with rotary style latch mechanism features a two position latch that prevents the door from inadvertently opening.
- Aluminum doors swing down for easy access and a full view of the contents. Opened door is supported by aircraft-type cables with swedged fittings which can be removed to allow for a fully open swing down position.
- Positive weather seal protects tools and materials stored inside from road dirt and weather.
- Engine: Powermate OHV
- Voltage 120C/ 240V AC; 12 Volts DC
- Compact Roll Cage Design
- 10'' Never-Flat Wheels
- Dual Folding Handles for Easy Storage
- Includes Hour Meter & AVR