NEW! Covered, circuit breaker protected outlets provide added protection from the environment and rugged working conditions.
Electric start on GP6500E with recoil backup. Battery included.
Low oil shutdown prevents engine damage.
Low-tone mufflers for quiet operation.
Fuel gauge incorporated for at a glance fuel monitoring.
Hour meter to track maintenance intervals.
Fold down handle and never-flat wheels for portability.Learn More
This DeWalt air compressor is built to work. This air compressor has an industrial performance that delivers a maximum CFM at 175 psi; providing enough power to operate more than one air tool or device at one time. Unit features a cast iron, industrial duty, two stage compressor pump with hardened steel disc valves, oversized taper roller bearings, fully balanced cast iron flywheel, and splash type lubrication. Electric motor with thermal overload protection system.
Specifications Amps 22 Assembled Height 77 in. Assembled Depth 31.9 in. Assembled Width 34.79 in. Compressor Type Workshop and Industrial Outdoor Decibel Rating 83 dBA Maximum Pressure 175 psi Product Weight 471 lbs. Stage Count Dual Stage Tank Capacity 80 gallons Compressor/Air Took Features Tank Pressure Gauge Horsepower 5.2 Pump Type Oil Lube Tank Material Steel Voltage 240 volts
Dimensions: H: 18 W: 16 1/4 L: 90 1/4
Weight (lbs.): 83 lbs.
Cubic feet: 15.2
- Aluminum Diamond Plate with Black ARMOR TUF Powder Coat
- Drill resistant lock core and three-point latching system resists break-ins
- Rain gutter and Full-Weather Seal keeps moisture out of box and your equipment
- Top-mounted removable parts bin keeps items organized
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Handler® 210MVP Multi-Voltage Plug (MVP) provides flexibility to use either 115V or 230V input power. The MVP allows you to connect to 115V or 230V receptacles in a twist, no tools required. Just choose the plug that fits your receptacle, connect to the Handler® 210MVP’s power cord and start welding. The Handler® 210MVP will automatically adjust itself to the correct input power providing superior arc performance regardless of the power source.
The Handler® 210MVP offers seven output voltage settings (taps) and infinite wire feed speed control making the unit easy to adjust for different materials, thicknesses and wires. When plugged into 115V power, the 210MVP utilizes 4 voltage settings (taps) and has 140 amps of weld output. When plugged into 230V power, you will get all 7 taps and 210 amps of weld output.
- Dual-voltage input (115V/230V) with the MVP plug makes the unit easy to find a place to plug it in.
- Max 210 Amps output in a small portable case makes transporting to job sites easier and provides power to weld 3/8" steel.
- 7 voltage selections (230V), 4 voltage selections (115V), enhanced magnetics and infinite wire feed speed control offers easier fine control for improved arc performance with less spatter for a better bead appearance and less cleanup
- Spool gun control circuitry is built-in to the Handler® 210MVP for the optional SpoolRunner™ 100 direct plug-in spool gun. Alleviates feeding problems with soft aluminum wires. Also useable with mild or stainless steel welding wires.
- Built-in contactor eases use and is an excellent safety feature which makes wire electrically "cold" when not welding
- Easy access to polarity changeover includes storage holes for spare tips
- Dual groove drive rolls make it easy to switch from one wire size to another. One knurled groove and one smooth groove for .030-.035 in. (0.8-0.9 mm) wire.
- Self-resetting thermal overload and motor protection
- Comfortable 10 ft. (3 m) H100S4-10 MIG welding gun
- Built-in gas valve
- Dual gauge regulator and gas hose
- Power cord with plug
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp
- Sample spool of .030 in. (0.8 mm) self-shielded flux cored welding wire
- 8 in. (203 mm) wire spool adapter
- Extra .030 in. (0.8 mm) contact tips
- Weld set-up chart
- Auto Body
- Rated Output at 30% Duty Cycle: 150 A at 23 VDC (230V)
- Rated Output at 20% Duty Cycle: 90 A at 19 VDC (115V)
- Current Range:
- 25 - 210 A (230V)
- 25 - 140 A (115V)
- Max. Open-Circuit Voltage:
- 34 V (230V)
- 28 V (115V)
- Wire Feed Speed Range:
- 40 - 680 IPM
- 60 - 770 IPM at no load
- Amps Input at Rated Load, 60 Hz:
- 230 V - 24
- kVA - 5.4
- kW - 4.6
- Amps Input at Rated Load, 60 Hz:
- 115 V - 20
- kVA - 2.9
- kW - 2.5
- H: 12-3/8 in (315 mm)
- W: 10-5/8 in (270 mm)
- D: 19-1/2 in (495 mm)
- Net Weight: 79 lb (35.8 kg)
- Tank - 8 Gallon Twin Tank
- Max Pressure (psig) - 135
- Normal Power (HP) - 5.5
- Flow @ Max Pressure - 10.7 cfm
- Dimensions - 43x18x26
- Weight - 175 lbs
- NPT outlet - 3/8
- Voltage/Engine - Honda
Designed for the professional, our 5 HP single stage compressors are ideal for almost anyone, from individuals that thrive on do-it-yourself projects to the professional air compressor user. When performance is defined by maximum operating pressure, increased air flow and extended duty cycles, Ingersoll Rand is the product of choice. You will get a compressor that features maximum air power, reliable precision engineered components and a durable design that is built to last.
- 100% continuous duty applications
- High capacity compressor (up to 18.1 cfm@ 90 pisg) with 60 gallon vertical tank
- Efficient finger valves that are easy to maintain
- 60-in long piano box provides 47.5 Cubic Feet of usable space
- Heavily-reinforced door opens to a full 90 degrees for easier access and resist bending from attempted break-ins
- Grip-Rite lifting channel provides a full-length gripping surface to open the lid
- Fully welded and staked high-strength hinge has 1/4-in diameter pin and 1-in knuckles; horseshoe welds prevent the pin from being driven out of the hinge
- Reinforced side walls have twice the strength as competitive models to resist attempted break-ins with pry bars
- Recessed lifting handles are located in deep, tall recesses to prevent pinched fingers and prevent damage to the handle Learn More
The Metal Man P40 Plasma Cutter is a 230V input power portable inverter power source capable of cutting up to 3/8" steel and 1/4" stainless steel or aluminum. A built in air-regulator makes this machine extremely portable for those on-the-go jobs. This machine requires a compressed air supply that can provide 4.5 CFP @ 60 PSI.
The P40 is packaged with a 18-1/2 foot TRAFIMET plasma torch and a 10 foot quick connect ground cable with clamp.
- 230V 25 Amp 60 Hz Input Power
- No Load Voltage 340V
- Output Range 15 to 40A
- 35% Duty Cycle @ 40A
- Overall Dimensions - 17.75 in. x 6.75 in. x 9 in.
- Weight - 21 lbs
- 3 year machine warranty
- 1 Year Torch Warranty
The Powerhouse PH2700PRi (69272) delivers a great combination of performance and economy. Powered by a 5.1 HP, 4-stroke engine, this unit delivers a maximum output of 2700 watts, yet will run more than 7 hours on a single tank of fuel. The PH2700 is also equipped with electric remote start, as well as a standard recoil pull start. A convenient fuel primer bulb and automatic choke ensures a fast start. The engine can be set to run at variable speed for maximum fuel economy or at constant speed for full power. Using an optional parallel kit, this parallel-ready generator can be combined with another PH2700PRi to produce a maximum output of 5,200 watts.
- 2,600 Watts continuous / 2,700 Watts surge
- One 120 V, 20 A 5-20R split duplex receptacle
- Continuous run time at full load is 2.9 hrs; 1/4 load is 7.2 hrs
- Internal circuit breaker, emergency stop control
- Remote electric start at up to 75-feet away
- Convenient carry handle and roll along ‘wheelie’ handle
- Optional parallel kit (sold separately) can connect to a second unit for double the output
- EPA, CETL, CARB, ISO, IC and FCC compliant
- 2-year consumer / 1-year commercial warranty
Included Accessories: Oil Jug, 12 V Charge Cable, Spare Spark Plug, Spark Plug Wrench & Handle, Screw Driver, 1 Owner’s Manual (English, French, Spanish), 3 Quick Start Guides, Keys & Remote, Oil Drain Extension, Spare 20A ATC style fuse, Internal Charging Cable.
AC Output: Rated / Max (Watts) 2600 / 2700 W Continuous Run Time (hr)
(Full Load / 1/4 Load)
2.9 / 7.2 hrs Dry Weight (lbs) 80 lbs Generator Dimensions 17"H x 13"W x 22.8"D Noise Level @ 23 ft.
(Zero Load / Full Load)
58 / 67 dB Automatic Low Oil Shutdown Yes Certifications EPA, CETL, CARB, ISO, IC, FCC Choke Auto DC Output 12 V - 8.3 A Electric Circuit Breaker Inverter Controlled and Panel Mounted Engine Type Single Cylinder, 4-Stroke OHC, Air-Cooled, Gasoline Fuel Economy Switch Yes Fuel Type Unleaded Gasoline Fuel Tank Capacity (gal) 1.4 gal Horsepower (hp) / Displacement 5.1 hp / 150 cc Ignition System Electronic Ignition Max Current (A) 22.5 A Max Output (kW) 2.7 kW Oil Capacity (oz) 16.9 oz Oil Type 15W-40 Overload Reset Switch Yes Primer Bulb Yes Rated Current (A) 21.7 A Rated Frequency (Hz) 60 Hz Rated Output (kW) 2.6 kW Rated Voltage (V) 120 V Receptacles One 120 V, 20 A 5-20R Split Duplex Starting System Remote, Electric & Recoil