Regular Price: $269.99
Special Price: $249.00
Milwaukee's 8" Metal Cutting Circular Saw delivers faster, cooler, cleaner, more affordable metal cutting. Forget the showers of hot metal chips and sparks that were once an aerial threat on metal construction jobsites. The 6370 shears the metal, producing a virtually spark-free wake and cool, burr and scorch-free edges that don't require post-cut finishing. Cool cut waste, in the form of metal shavings, is effectively contained with a durable magnesium blade shield and channeled into the saw's integral ChipTank. Cool cutting also means that materials can be handled almost immediately following a cut, reducing downtime.
Driven by a powerful, 13 amp (1-3/4 max HP), 3,700 RPM motor and equipped with a full grill of razor-sharp, cermet-tip teeth, the 6370 tears through tough cuts without hesitation. Count on up to 10 gauge sheets and 1/4 in. steel plate cuts, all day, every day. More extreme cuts, even up to 3/4 in. steel plate, are possible when proper operating techniques are used.
To keep on target, the new 6370 features a set of on-board sight-line and blade point-of-entry indicators along with a slot in the saw's shoe for a rip fence. It is also the first and only corded metal cutting saw to feature a lower guard retraction lever. Plunge cuts, a frequent challenge for metal roofing contractors, are fast and furious with this exciting new tool. The lever's location, adjacent to the side handle, ensures that the user has both hands firmly on the saw throughout the cut.
- (1) 8" Metal Cutting Saw Kit (6370-21)
- (1) Blade Wrench
- (1) Carrying Case
- (1) Circular Saw Blade
- Dry-cut technology provides faster, cleaner, more affordable metal cutting
- Durable blade shield with integral chiptank deflects/collects hot chips and sparks
- Plunge lever for fast, effective plunge cuts
- Exclusive quick-release shield latch for fast waste disposal and blade changes
- 2-9/16 in. cut depth for one-pass cuts through most common materials
- Powerful 13.0 amp, 3,700 rpm motor
- Premium cermet-tipped blades cut faster, cleaner, and longer than other carbide-tipped or friction blades
- Voltage: 120 AC
- Amps: 13.0
- No Load RPM: 3,700
- Blade Size: 8"
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Capacity at 90°: 2-9/16"
- Spindle: 5/8"
- Metal/Wood Cutting: Metal
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Soft Grip Handle: Yes
- Adjustable Handle: No
- Blade Position: Right
- Depth of Cut at 90°: 2-9/16"
- Electric Brake: No
- Cord Type: 15 ft. Fixed
- Construction Type: Grounded
- Length: 16-1/2"
- Tool Weight: 13.3 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 21.8 lbs
AirFoxx High Velocity 1 HP 3 Speed 3 Position 4000 CFM Air Mover / Carpet Dryer / Floor Dryer: AM4000A
- Weight: 42 lbs
- Width: 20.5
- Length: 19
- Height: 21.5
- Color: Black/Yellow
- Construction: Polyethylene
- CFM: 4000
- Horse Power: 1
- Power Cord Length: 25'
- Voltage: 110
- Amp: 10
- Impeller Diameter: 10.5"
- Static Pressure: 3.5"
- Sound Rating dB: 50
This Delta Jobox jobsite tool storage box provides safe storage for all your tools and equipment, and is designed with an internal padlock system that is almost impossible to force or cut open. The box is strong and durable, made with forkliftable, 16-gauge reinforced steel construction with 14 ga. continuous hinges. The tool box also features a rust resistant powder coat finish and smooth hemmed edges to prevent injuries & keep out moisture.
- Site-vault security system
- EZ-Loader caster skid bolster
- Stacked and welded steel hinges
- Heavy duty locking arms
- Bolt cutter proof locking system
- 48" x 24" x27 3/4"
- 15.4 cu. ft usable
- 6-gauge reinforced steel construction
$248.97The Champion 66520 2 in Semi trash pump with hose kit is a powerful pump that is light, compact and efficient. The unit is powered by a 196 cc Champion Single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine with a .9 gal. fuel tank and 0.63 qt. oil capacity. The recoil start makes this pump easy to set up and run. Integrated 6 in. never flat wheels and fold away handlebar allow for the portability necessary to take the pump where you need it most. CARB approved for sale in all 50 states.Learn More
- Easy pull recoil start
- 4-stroke, air-cooled 196 cc champion OHV engine
- Cast iron engine sleeve for durability
- Low oil shut-off
- 2 in. NPT diameter inlet/outlet
- Total head 98 ft./suction head 26 ft.
- Maximum delivery volume 158 gal./minute
- Maximum solids diameter 9/16 in.
- 0.87 in. diameter tubular steel frame (roll cage) for protection and durability
- Fold away handlebar for portability and safety
- 6 in. never flat tires
- Complete hose kit includes: 12 ft. intake hose, cam action quick coupler, intake strainer, 20 ft. discharge hose, hose clamps, Teflon tape
Rethought and repurposed. Not a file box, but a between-seat Cab Command Center! Plenty of room for your laptop and hanging files. Handy clip board on lid and extra storage for personal items. Power Pass® electrical pass-thru grommet lets you keep everything charged while you’re on the road. Our D-Handle lock keeps everything safe when you’re on the job. Easy to release interior latch lets you take it when you need it.
- Dimensions: 12" H x 13" W x 20" L
Holds a 3 - 50 lb. tank.
- Dimensions: 45 1/2" H x 15 1/2" W 8" L
Slim Line Series; Single Lid Crossover Tool Box; L 72 in. x W 12 in. x H 9.25 in. Fully Foamed Lid Prevents Bending/Warping. Stainless Steel Lock Handles For Strength/Security. Aluminum Lid Supports Heavy Loads. Self Closing Struts Automatically Close. MicroSeal+ Stripping Seals Out Moisture. Lid Opens 90 Degree For Easy Loading. 3 Compartment Sliding Tray. 2 Built In Tool Trays.Learn More
Design that provides a clean look and an unobstructed view of the road. Made of .060 in. aluminum. Offset lid construction allows lid to open fully without back wall interference. Ideal for 5th wheel cargo space. Strong double latch paddle handle to protect valuables.
- 48 inch chest box to use as hitch receiver box
- Made of .056 diamond plate aluminum
- Heavy duty double latch paddle handle to secure valuables
- Bright finish
Especially created for the home and shop, the Simpson MegaShot Series is perfect for the "Do-it-Yourselfer" looking for maximum performance with minimal investment. Simple to use and great for cleaning decks, patios, house siding, outdoor furniture, and prepping home exteriors for painting. Its compact design is lightweight and small enough to be easily transported by one person.
- Honda GCV160 Overhead Cam Engine
- OEM Technologies Axial Cam Pump
- Steel Frame Construction and 12" Never-flat Tires
- 1/4" x 25' MorFlex HP Hose with Easy Connectors
- Pro-Style Spray Gun & Wand with 4 QC Nozzles
Honda GCV160 OHC Engine
- Technologically Advanced and Easy to Start
- 160cc, 4-Stroke, Overhead Cam/Overhead Valve Design is Highly Efficient and Reliable
- Compact Combustion Chamber, Overhead Cam Design, and Uniblock Construction Reduce Fuel Consumption
- Meets EPA and CARB Emission Standards
OEM Technologies Axial Cam Pump
- High-efficiency Design to Minimize Engine Load While Delivering Top Performance
- Maintenance-free, Oil Bath Lubrication System
- Precision-ground, Highly Polished Stainless Steel Pistons for Long Life
- Thermal Relief System Protects Pump from Overheating
- 4 Pro-Style Quick Connect Nozzles for Most Any Cleaning Task
- 12" Never-flat Tires for Ease of Mobility
- 1/4" x 25' MorFlex High Pressure Hose is Non-marring & Kink and Abrasion Resistant
- Includes a Siphon Tube for Easy Detergent Application
- Convenient Hose, Spray Gun/Wand, & Quick Connect Cleaning Nozzle Storage
NOTE: This item is a refurbished unit which may show some wear in the form of, but not limited to chips, cracks, scratches or blemishes in paint. Defects in the units performance will need to be factory serviced.Learn More
Slim Line Series; Single Lid Crossover Tool Box; L 69 in. x W 12 in. x H 9.25 in. Fully Foamed Lid Prevents Bending/Warping. Stainless Steel Lock Handles For Strength/Security. Aluminum Lid Supports Heavy Loads. Self Closing Struts Automatically Close. MicroSeal+ Stripping Seals Out Moisture. Lid Opens 90 Degree For Easy Loading. 3 Compartment Sliding Tray. 2 Built In Tool Trays.Learn More