The award-winning, Leatherman Super Tool 300 is the multi-tool for the working man. Larger pliers are the strongest Leatherman has ever produced and the sloped-top handle design means you can maneuver them further into tight spaces. When you're working with gloves on, the large side cutouts make it easy to still grab components and rolled handles make for a comfortable grip. Stranded, hard and regular wire cutters all come standard on Super Tool 300, and because they're removable you can repair or re-sharpen on the spot. 19 tools all ready for your toughest jobs. Super Tool 300 is back from vacation and ready to get to work.
- Needlenose Pliers
- Regular Pliers
- 154CM Replaceable Wire Cutters
- 154CM Replaceable Hard-wire Cutters
- Stranded-wire Cutters
- Electrical Crimper
- Wire Stripper
- 420HC Knife
- 420HC Serrated Knife
- Awl w/ Thread Loop
- Ruler (9 in 22 cm)
- Can Opener
- Bottle Opener
- Wood/Metal File
- Phillips Screwdriver
- Large Screwdriver
- Medium Screwdriver
- Small Screwdriver
- Closed Length: 4.5 in (11.5 cm)
- Weight: 9.6 oz (272.15 g)
Delivers up to 2X more runtime, 20% more power and 2X more recharges than standard lithium-ion batteries. The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ 2.0 Compact Battery Pack features superior pack construction, electronics and performance to deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market. It offers 2.0 amp-hours of runtime. With Milwaukee durability built into each pack, this battery runs cooler and performs in climates below 0°F/-18°C. Its compact, lightweight design fits in tight work spaces and reduces user fatigue.
Managed by Milwaukee’s exclusive REDLINK™ Intelligence, the battery features overload protection to prevent you from damaging your cordless power tools in heavy-duty situations, while the discharge protection prevents cell damage. The temperature management system and individual cell monitoring help maximize battery life. Switch to the REDLITHIUM 2.0 Compact Battery Pack to instantly upgrade the runtime and durability of your Milwaukee M18™ cordless tools.
- (1) M18™ Compact RED LITHIUM™ Battery
The 18V Compact LITHIUM-ION battery works on the following M18 tools:
- 2601 - M18 ½" Compact Drill/Driver
- 2650 - M-18 ¼" Hex Impact Driver
- 49-24-0171 - M18 Work Light
- 0880-20 - 18V Cordless Vacuum
- 2.0 Amp hour - 36 Watt hour battery
- LITHIUM-ION battery delivers long life and run time with fade-free power
- Battery fuel gauge - Displays remaining run-time
- Milwaukee REDLINK™ Intelligence
- Overload Protection - Prevents user from damaging their cordless power tool investment in abusive situations
- Temperature Management System - Keeps battery in ideal temperature range to provide maximum life
- Individual Cell Monitoring - Ensures optimal charge and discharge for maximum life
- Discharge Protection - Prevents cell damage from over-discharge
- Integrated weld frame
- Cell separator
- Impact and vibration protective rubber
- For use with Milwaukee M18™ cordless tools
- Voltage: 18v
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- Warranty: 2 Year
- Weight: 0.95 lbs
- Removes water vapor at the point of use
- Desiccant changes color when it needs to be changed or recharged
- Outlet screen keeps desiccant particles out of tools
- Clear bowl with metal guards for easy viewing of fluid level and impact protection
- Quick release bowl, and quarter turn drain for easy maintenance.
Centralized cleaning for garage, work shop, hobby area, laundry room or anywhere a hands free vacuum center is desired. Complete with a wall mount bracket and 18' extra long reach hose for wider area cleaning. Space saving "wall-mount" design provides a cleaning solution that's there when you need it!
- Cord Length: 6 Feet
- Operation Sound Level: Extra Quiet
- Hose Size: 1.25" Diameter
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Lock-on Hose
- Wall Mountable Design
- Onboard Accessory Storage
- 1-1/4" Dia. X 18' Lock-On hose
- (3) 1-1/4" extension wands
- 10" wet/dry nozzle
- round brush
- crevice tool
- gulper nozzle
- tool holder
- wall mount bracket
- Foam Sleeve
- Cartridge Filter
- Disposable Filter Bag
The DEWALT DWE4120 4 1/2" Paddle Switch Small Angle Grinder has a 9-Amp AC/DC, 12,000 rpm motor designed for faster material removal and higher overload protection. The high efficiency motor provides low operating temps. A featured One-Touch Guard allows for 360 degree rotation of the guard with a single action. The slim, ergonomic body design provides increased comfort in extended use applications and the low profile, jam-pot gear case increases durability and allows tool to fit into tight spaces.
This unit also features a Quick-Change Wheel Release which allows tool free wheel removal without need for a wrench. It has a 2-position removable side handle that provides increased comfort and control. The 5/8"-11 spindle thread accepts a wide range of 4-1/2" accessories. Applications include: Grinding and cleaning up welds, weld and steel surface preparation, sanding metal for various metal fabrication projects. Includes the One-Touch Guard and Hex Wrench.
- 9 Amp AC/DC, 12,000 rpm motor designed for faster material removal and higher overload protection
- One-Touch Guard allows for 360 degree rotation of the guard
- Quick-Change Wheel Release allows tool free wheel removal
- 2-position removable side handle
- 5/8"-11 spindle thread accepts a wide range of 4-1/2" accessories
- Impact Resistant Lid and End Panels Help Protect the Chest from Bumps and Abrasions from Day to Day Use.
- Galvanized steel, tread plate drawer fronts and body provide extra support and strength.
- All steel drawers glide on steel compound slides mounted on steel inner panels for greater strength.
- Molded inset side handles allow for two-handed carry.
- Three drawers lock in place when lid is closed.
- Large till area is deep enough to hold a quart can upright.
- Fully lockable.
- Overall Dimensions: 22.5" W (57cm), 11.5" D (29cm), 16" H (41cm)
- 2 Drawers: 17.75" W (45cm), 9.5" D (24cm), 2" H (5cm)
- 1 Drawer: 17.75" W (45cm), 9.5" D (24cm), 4" H (10cm)
- 7.0 Amp AC/DC, 12,000 rpm motor designed for faster material removal and higher overload protection
- One-Touch™ Guard eliminates the need for a tool to adjust the guard location. No buttons or levers, just turn the guard to position it.
- Hex wrench replaces spanner wrench - hex wrench is found in most tool boxes if lost
- Low profile, jam-pot gear case increases durability and allows tool to fit into tight spaces
- Quick-Change™ Wheel Release allows tool free wheel removal without need for a wrench
- 2-position removable side handle provides increased comfort and control
- Slim, ergonomic body design provides increased comfort in extended use applications
- 5/8"-11 spindle thread accepts a wide range of 4-1/2" accessories
- Replaces D28110